Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan (17914 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites For Resisting Obi's Candidacy / APC Presidential Primary: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Northern Governors / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by AllenSpencer: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Ahh this mindset is why Nigeria will never move forward.

So you rather your people keep on dieing everyday than for you to vote an Igbo man as VP?

Yes o my brother!

Thats just the honest truth
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by uuzba(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Franzinni:
black man!!! Politics is a joke in nigeria...
Just a bunch of failed actors on the national stage
Rather than insulting the whole black race, do you have a suggestion or solution?
(My parents are black, Me and my wife, My Kids too. God made all of us black. We are not white. We will never be white. Is that a crime to you? Watch your words).

1 Like

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by Talknochip(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74642050:

That is exactly what we sane, honest and hardworkig Nigerians are doing right now.
We will always pray for BABA as he is doing everything to clear the evil foundation the evil party left behind.
That is the more reason we wil vote for continuity.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.

To All lovers of Buhari, the image below is for you all.
Let them know.
Stay blessed!

Just Imagine! What is the connection between what your wrote here and the Issues raised?! SMH

1 Like

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by showafrica(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Nigerians in love with there oppressors/rapists... Stockholm syndrome. Unless everyone is killed, this country is cartoon (Amaechi)
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by yemiyemi: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2019
Dogara is a damn coward...he should firstly criticize OBJ, Jonathan and the one that has a case to answer in America for various frauds they perpetuated during their reigns...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by Franzinni: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2019
uuzba:

Rather than insulting the whole black race, do you have a suggestion or solution?
(My parents are black, Me and my wife, My Kids too. God made all of us black. We are not white. We will never be white. Is that a crime to you? Watch your words).
I never meant the black man in general as I too am a black man.... But there are a large number of misguided people in Africa who mostly are blinded by the selfish reason to always come out on top of your fellow man by any means possible... Ever wonder how slave trade was allowed to happen?

Black men were selling fellow black men for the price of a piece of mirror..... That evil black men still walk amongst us till date

1 Like

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by madridsta007(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2019
FearGodinall:
Where are the Borno elders now? Where are the leaders of Northern Nigeria now that this problem has become endemic? What are they saying now? Are we not guilty of what we allow? Even the governor become lifeless and resort to crying.What a shame.

Come on, Buhari is an Islamic Fulani Man from the core North.
Not a man from the South South with an "Igbo-like" name.
They are fine with that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by drlateef: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2019
Those elites, unlike Dogara, know that Buhari is doing something about the insecurity. But Jonathan never believed there was a problem. He said Chibok girls were not kidnapped for two weeks after they were taken away by Boko Haram. After that he gave over 2billion dollars security budget to Dasuki to share to the looters. Shike nan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by Akeem1759(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Lately there have been a serious conspiracy of silence among those Northern elders, they seems to be getting plenty Kusa in their pocket cos they know this guy's. Both the generals and the top shots in the security are not left out.. Corruption is really doing us Shege in this part of the World.. Nigeria shall overcome this problem one day I pray
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by Dbills: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Encounter Jesus @

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by Princedapace(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Nigerianization:
The silence of the northern elders is no longer golden.

Under Jonathan, it was thunderous, laced with the dangerous fervor of ethnic and religious connotation.

The same incompetence is on full display now.

Aside from Sheik Gummi and a few honest others, most of the northern elders are either afraid to speak up or are simply hypocrites.

my brother, they should kill them selves, e no concern me. yeye people who are so interested in power more than their lives..
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
When Obi is the vice of Atiku grin grin grin

No need for scrutiny, we will stay put with Buhari

If the Vice was to be a Yoruba Muslim ,....I know most of you zombies in brown roof republic will support him

This is why Nigeria can never be a better place or turn to a developed country
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by PrinceBBlack(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2019
13Ebiscoo:
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon Yakubu Dogara, has challenged northern Nigerian elders to raise their voices against the endemic insecurity in the region just as they did during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Speaking in Lafia, Nasarawa State at the campaign of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Thursday, Dogara noted that their silence on insecurity in the region could be taken as enabling the poor management of security in the country, especially in the north, a situation that continues to threaten our democracy and the very foundations of the country.

He condemned sycophants, who elevate some public office holders to the status of God, saying that by so doing, they bring destruction upon the country and called on all Nigerians to rise up and rescue the country from the clutches of insecurity.

“Just like my last speech to Nigerians that were gathered in a rally like this in Gombe, I said that the 2019 general elections is not about President Muhammadu Buhari, it’s not about Atiku Abubakar, but I said it is about you who are gathered here and it will be a referendum on insecurity and hunger in this land.

“On the issue of insecurity, all of us know what is happening in Borno and, unfortunately too, between Abuja and Kaduna, as well as in Zamfara, Katsina, Nassarawa, Benue, Plateau and even Sokoto States.

“Now, I cannot even mention all because it is a general problem in the county, but I was highlighting the states where the problem is more endemic as of now. The issue is this, when this thing was going on under Jonathan, we had Borno elders always speaking.

“Where are the Borno elders now? Where are the leaders of Northern Nigeria now that this problem has become endemic? What are they saying now? Are we not guilty of what we allow? Are we nit reaponsible for the killings by our enabkith to say that enough is enough and demand aa of right that President Buhari puts and end to this or leave if he cant?

“The truth is that if we don’t rise up to the endemic challenges now, sooner than later, if things continue this way, we are not going to have a country. So it is our responsibility to rescue Nigeria from the clutches of insecurity. Without security; we would not have a meaningful democracy.

“The sad reality in Nigeria is that by our silence we have condoned those who have been unable to effectively tackle the insecurity in the nation. We have have wittingly become enablers of evil. You know what enablers do? Enablers don’t build a country only courageous people do.

“What enablers do is that they instigate the worship of individuals and the office they occupy, they Will confuse such an individual with accolades. You know none of us was built to receive worship, anyone who attempts to receive worship will meet destruction in his wake.

“So that is why we are witnessing destruction in Nigeria, because we have elevated some human beings to the status of God. We now need to rise up and rescue our country from the clutches of insecurity.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/10/dogara-impacts-northern-pioneers-elites-not-scrutinizing-buhari-like-jonathan/
Naso, did the East and South South scrutinize Jonathan in 2015? Thry should stop saying nonsense all cos u want favour for Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by FearGodinall: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2019
Yopcity:

Oby Ezekwesili the bbog pioneer, Rotimi Amechi, Obasanjo, Oshiomole, few of many who were very vocal against Jonathan were northerners abi? Im sorry for u.
. That's why they are called zombies and they are always ready to prove their zonbism.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by AllenSpencer: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

If the Vice was to be a Yoruba Muslim ,....I know most of you zombies in brown roof republic will support him

This is why Nigeria can never be a better place or turn to a developed country

That's just the way it is _ Tupac Shakur
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by LZAA: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74642050:

That is exactly what we sane, honest and hardworkig Nigerians are doing right now.
We will always pray for BABA as he is doing everything to clear the evil foundation the evil party left behind.
God bless Nigeria.

Let them know.
Stay blessed!

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by buharitill2023: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Joromi12:
A woman was complaining about her husband being a cheat. She divorced a d went to remarry a man they said was a saint. Mr saint turned out to be a wife beater. D woman go just keep silent na. Na wetin happen to northern elites
but you can see the difference,
boko haram were controlling 20 local government, and the same boko haram started in pdp governments,
why will pdp pigs now blame apc for the problem they started in their regime.
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by bilulu(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2019
allthingsgood:
And PDP just keeps digging its grave deeper. smh
By saying the truth? Why do we Nigerians hate the truth this much? Where are all the northern elders who were shouting back in 2014? I even watched where Shetima and the rest were criticizing and insulting GEJ but today they all have lost their voices. It shows that they are all religious and tribal bigots and that's the reason the fight is still on. Nigeria will remain like this for years because we hate the truth.....
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by lagosrd: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2019
What a country full of nepotic and bigots.
Fanatism will soon befall you all. The mother of all disaster.
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by rapid101(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2019
Cajal:
Atikulooters
Dogaraliars
buhadisaster lootimi thieftinubu cheesy grin
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by allthingsgood: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2019
bilulu:

By saying the truth? Why do we Nigerians hate the truth this much? Where are all the northern elders who were shouting back in 2014? I even watched where Shetima and the rest were criticizing and insulting GEJ but today they all have lost their voices. It shows that they are all religious and tribal bigots and that's the reason the fight is still on. Nigeria will remain like this for years because we hate the truth.....

Truth is relative. You comments are borne out of bias and hate. Just because your fake "hero" lost in 2015 u still have not been able to get over the defeat.
We love buhari, if e de pain u na u sabi grin
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by Ubiudumo(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2019
You don't expect cowards to have the gumption to query or criticize their messiah. Rubbish.
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by Kfed4ril(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Yes o my brother!

Thats just the honest truth

Obasanjo was there as president for 8 years and now Osinbajo has been vp for 4 years pls tell me how it has benefited you and your immediate family or friends.

The North us ruled Nigeria since independence for over 45 years but the are still the most backward in Nigeria because of this same mindset and you will soon join in there backward living since you ow reason like them.
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by Edgarated(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
he has a point,
but sentiments wont let them judge bubu
======

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by buharitill2023: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Talknochip:
Just Imagine! What is the connection between your 'point' and with the Issues raised?! SMH
so what is the issue raise? that boko haram started in this apc government, or boko haram never control 20 local government in PDP regime.
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by Xano(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Interesting

Honourable Dogara, the answer is Fmr. President Jonathan is from South-south, a Christian and a man with Igbo name.
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by jude79(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74642050:

God bless Nigeria.

Let them know.
Stay blessed!

I cannot vote Buhari because of personal interest. that is why I'm voting atiku because of national interest, and if he doesn't work for the nation, I will dump him, just the way I have dumped Buhari. both me, Buhari and atiku can die tomorrow but the interest of the nation remains Paramount. it is a task that we must uphold for the future our coming generations.
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by bilulu(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
allthingsgood:

Truth is relative. You comments are borne out of bias and hate. Just because your fake "hero" lost in 2015 u still have not been able to get over the defeat.
We love buhari, if e de pain u na u sabi grin
In Nigeria today truth is only when the narrative favour us but the moment it doesn't favor us we term it lies just like news these days.... When it favor is the news is genuine but when it's against us we quickly term it fake news. My dear Bleep GEJ and PMB all i want is a better country were our children will be proud and be regarded as human and not this jungle were everybody is angry at all time and survival of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by jude79(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
buharitill2023:
but you can see the difference,
boko haram were controlling 20 local government, and the same boko haram started in pdp governments,
why will pdp pigs now blame apc for the problem they started in their regime.

I voted Buhari in 2015. I made that mistake cos I believed this sort of story u are spewing. but now I research everything that comes from these parties, and to my chagrin, I discovered that election was held in the whole of borno. I decided to befriend a guy from there on Facebook and later came around to my inquiries, he laughed at my submissions and told me that those are propaganda at it's best just to grab power, and guess what, he said that the situation had never been worst than now.
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by mechanics(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
It's well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#Revolutionnow Protest: Court Orders FG, DSS To Explain Sowore’s Detention / Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up / Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.