Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares (16560 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by yns4real: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2019

Former Osun Deputy Governor Senator Iyiola Omisore on Thursday declared he is backing the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the forthcoming general elections.

He debunked reports he was undecided following the alliance between the APC and the Social Democratic Party (SDP) under which he contested the September 22, 2018 Osun governorship poll.

He said: “There is no rumour about where we are and where we are going. What the APC chairman in Osun State, Gboyega Famodun said was instructive and correct.

“God made relationship between me and the APC possible. Osun is one now and Ife remains the source from where all of draws our strength.

“I don’t have to tell anybody that I am with the party. Any wise person should know where I belong.”

Omisore spoke when Governor Gboyega Oyetola and his entourage, including the chairman of the APC in Osun State, Gboyega Famodun, was received at his Ife country home.

The governor proceeded to the palace of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, in continuation of his “thank you visits across the state.

Omisore, who spoke briefly at the Ooni’s palace, said the coalition between SDP and APC was enough to “show where I stand.”

Omisore contended that his last support during the rerun Osun elections had given direction that he is fully with the ruling APC.

Oyetola described new found relationship with Omisore as God’s doing.

He said the resolve between the APC and Omisore to work together is a “good example from our state,” corroborating what the senator had said that Osun is one.

The governor said the development portends that bright days are ahead.

Oyetola, who also promised good working relationship with all traditional rulers, vowed to develop infrastructural projects in the state and create job opportunities for the youths.

http://thenationonlineng.net/im-fully-apc-omisore-declares/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by babyfaceafrica: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
osun in the bag..more to follow...PDP shouldn't have allow him.leave to sdp......he is very strong in Ife!!...

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by bibiking7(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2019

Good luck with that.

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by OldBeer: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Atiku supporters please tell him to release money for campaign.

My useless cousin has an Atiku/Obi Facebook group and has been going around Abuja soliciting for support from PDP.

Atiku release money please. grin grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by israelmao(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
We knew since that collaborative rigging in Osun.
Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by DaniTush(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
hmm
Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by aolawale025: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
No shame at all
Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by braine(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Good. Everyone who has sense is falling in line. Well, except wailers and fake news spreaders.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by iCauseTrouble: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bola Ige's killer

6 Likes

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by AdesegunSanni89: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osun is APC and APC is Osun

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by Staru1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
so how did it help a common man in d society.
who u help?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by braveboi4life: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Adeleke will surely retrieve his mandate, but by then it will be too late for you to return...Nigerian politicians are vagabons

8 Likes

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by cchioke: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Unfortunate politician too slippery and wavy go n loose gallantly ��
Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by ipobarecriminals: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin wink cool cc?: Attention: All Pigs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by KingThreatzz: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Davido uncle rigged Ede and almost won. Then APC with government power declared 2 LGs inconclusive. They now bought in Omisore and that was it. Politics is dirty and smart. Make alliances and do lobbies. All for power.

15 Likes

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by Djauro: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Who is omisore?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by Officialpdpnig: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osun adabago for APC. Atiku is going nowhere.

PDP die die die n'aha Jesus isee isee isee

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by ItzBIM(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
I weep for Nigeria

If I went into coma, and woke up 100 years later Nigeria would probably be the same

Unless we flush out this ashawo politicians jumping from one party to another.

Sowore 2019

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by Iphone5: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
Atiku supporters please tell him to release money for campaign.

My useless cousin has an Atiku/Obi Facebook group and has been going around Abuja soliciting for support from PDP.

Atiku release money please. grin grin

If you all are Useless in your Family, Don't you think that's your Family Problem undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
yns4real:

“I don’t have to tell anybody that I am with the party. Any wise person should know where I belong.”

Oyetola described new found relationship with Omisore as God’s doing.

It's better than for you to keep deceiving the people of Osun that you did anything for their sakes!

You fought for yourself and belly!

I just hope your relationship continues if APC ever clinch the center!

1 Like

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
You will highly be disgraced that you will never seek for elective position in your life again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by Alepa(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Correct man .
With this . PDP is finally dead in Osun State .

1 Like

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
political prostitutes EVERYWHERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by OldBeer: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Iphone5:

If you all are Useless in your Family, Don't you think that's your Family Problem undecided
A problem shared is half solved

1 Like

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by jomoh: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by Iphone5: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
A problem shared is half solved

Goodluck with Finding a solution
Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by meKdollz(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Politicians hmmm smiley

For your architectural designs and construction: 2D, 3D and animations
Also available for tutorials. Home is a feeling.
Let's make your imaginary world into reality
Pls contact... 07034761881
Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by emmasege: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
The name Omisore is forever damaged in Osun and Nigeria politics. He's forever gone down, never to rise again.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by peropoliet(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
yns4real:

please if you have a uba or eco bank domiciary account or dollar account please call or whatsapp 07058803909 it urgent
Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by mohims(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Djauro:
Who is omisore?
Ask google.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares by mohims(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
holyidol:
You will highly be disgraced that you will never seek for elective position in your life again
You deserve a hot slap

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am / What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? / Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.