Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

One Of The Mods Deleted My Thread...truth Hurts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Mods Deleted My Thread...truth Hurts (311 Views)

Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice / The Mods Deleted My Previous Thread — (Seun, Come Here ASAP!)) / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Mods Deleted My Thread...truth Hurts by BatmanIsWatching(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: One Of The Mods Deleted My Thread...truth Hurts by Albertone(m): 1:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Your mates dey with their lappy right now.Them dey hustle for mulah.You dey here dey shine teeth...

You no wan ride Benz?

(1) (Reply)

Any Girl With Sweet/good Voice come in for Business. / Please Help / Advice To Ladies Who Think They Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.