Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam (8023 Views)

The Admission Of One Spouse To Paradise Does Not Necessarily Mean.... / The Root Causes Of Entering Hellfire And Paradise Are Four / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by HELLASJ(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

Don't ever write about igbos again. There is no such thing as Igbo muslims, Just respect yourself and carry your hateful religion and shift one side.
check this out

2 Likes

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by gaskiyamagana: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

Don't ever write about igbos again. There is no such thing as Igbo muslims, Just respect yourself and carry your hateful religion and shift one side.
Hi my dear friend.! We have igbo /Ibo minority muslims. Besides, there is no place on earth where there is no muslims.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

All the Prophets mentioned are Muslims don't be confused. We have Jewish Muslims, Jewish Christians and Jewish idolators and we have Arab Christians too!
Israel is roughly 75% Jewish and 25% non-Jewish (mostly Arab).

Being a Jew, a Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Arab, etc does not specifically states a particular religion.

Just because Most Igbo are Christians does not mean we have no Igbo Muslim!

If you read my comment again i left a symbol like this ,......, among the Prophets. This represents other Prophets not mentioned!

And we were given only what we require and what we are given is sufficient! If he forgot then he would not have told us messengers were sent to every nations!

But seriouly are you expecting a list of all Prophets sent to every nation?
Jew is an ethnic group among the Caucasian/Semite family and their traditional religion is Judaism. Arab is an ethnic group among the Caucasian/Semite family and Islam is their traditional religion now (the predominant religion). Mohammed is an Arab whose religion is Islam while Jesus is a Jew whose religion is Judaism.

Jew = ethnic group.

Arab = ethnic group.

Judaism = Religion (mostly associated with the Jewish people)

Islam = Religion (mostly associated with the Arab people)

Jewish religion = Religion for the Jewish people

Islamic religion = Religion for the Arab people but many races and cultures are also Muslims.

Jesus = Jew

Mohammed = Arab

I think I need to address my points this way for you to understand better. Since your prophet said that your god sent prophets to all nations, meanwhile all the prophets you listed, except Mohammed, are associated with the Jewish culture and religion, can you please mention the names of the prophets God sent to the Indians and the Chinese people?

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by gaskiyamagana: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Really? Moses, Jesus, Aaron etc are all MOOSLIMES? Since when? Is this the I-SLIME-IC version of Fuji House of Commotion? Are you guys not ashamed to corrupt other people's religions by telling outright lies and distorting the important religious figures from Christianity and Judaism? Then you wonder why you're a laughing stock across the world.

Read about Islam and be a good Christian, not necessarily to become a muslim. Good muslims today are conversant and well informed about true picture of Father Abraham and his faith more than senior pastor of many churches.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Really? Moses, Jesus, Aaron etc are all MOOSLIMES? Since when? Is this the I-SLIME-IC version of Fuji House of Commotion? Are you guys not ashamed to corrupt other people's religions by telling outright lies and distorting the important religious figures from Christianity and Judaism? Then you wonder why you're a laughing stock across the world.

We are not here for insults. Either keep mute or provide evidence!

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Onechancearmy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
You are the ones to provide proof my dear dimwit. When someone tries to change the truth that has been known for thousands of years, he has tied a rope around his neck and he will eventually hang himself. The fake "prophet" who began to spread lies about revered true Prophets who came before him will suffer for it eventually.

So the duty is on you to reveal the evidence of how Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Solomon, Aaron etc suddenly stopped being Jewish as they had been recognised for thousands of years and suddenly became MUDSLIMES.

Rashduct4luv:

We are not here for insults. Either keep mute or provide evidence!

2 Likes

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

But there are Igbo Muslims that i know and no matter how much hatred Igbo Christians have for them Islam is there to stay in Igbo land.

One Igbo Christian even said it is only Bastard Igbos that become Muslims!

See Hatred!
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

You omitted Adam

Yeah, i used ,........., up there to represent others i didn't mention!

Jazaak Allaahu khayran
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Onechancearmy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Muslims bow down 5 times to a black stone in Mecca. Continue your stone worship and leave Christians to continue our Divine worship.

gaskiyamagana:

Read about Islam and be a good Christian, not necessarily to become a muslim. Good muslims today are conversant and well informed about true picture of Father Abraham and his faith more than senior pastor of many churches.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol... so hilarious.

even though you guys never prove how God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob become Muhammad family idol(Allah). well I guess you are referring to the clone version of those entity you mention above that your Muhammad created. unless you want to show us where your Allah make the statement that "I am the God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, because that's the God those guy you mention above worship/honor while they are on earth.

Can you mention the name of your God? of cos not in English, in the languages of those Prophets!

Who is the God of Jesus in the language Jesus spoke on earth?
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by gaskiyamagana: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Muslims bow down 5 times to a black stone in Mecca. Continue your stone worship and leave Christians to continue our Divine worship.

Divine or divisive worship?
Did Catholic worship in reedemer churches and vice verser?
Did Methodist worship in Deeper Life churches and vice verser?
Did Celestia people worship in Winner Chapel churches?
Divine Worship in Divisive ways, manners, principles etc?
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by emmygzy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
hadjipapiey:
Hate it or like it, Islam has come to stay and it is the only religion acceptable by GOD.
In fact every human is genetically born Muslim.

AlhamduliLLAH 'alaa fitrotil Islam
are you smoking abu bakr weed? Which terrorist religion is acceptable to God? Is it Mohammed that learnt things from the Christians and modify it to decieve his gullible followers.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Onechancearmy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Do Shias not worship the black stone?
Do Ahmadiyyas not worship the black stone?
Do Ismailis not worship the black stone?
Do Soufis not worship the black stone?
Do Tijanniyas not worship the black stone?
Do Murids not worship the black stone?
Are they not all MUDSLIMES?

gaskiyamagana:

Divine or divisive worship?
Did Catholic worship in reedemer churches and vice verser?
Did Methodist worship in Deeper Life churches and vice verser?
Did Celestia people worship in Winner Chapel churches?
Divine Worship in Divisive ways, manners, principles etc?

2 Likes

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Onechancearmy:
You are the ones to provide proof my dear dimwit. When someone tries to change the truth that has been known for thousands of years, he has tied a rope around his neck and he will eventually hang himself. The fake "prophet" who began to spread lies about revered true Prophets who came before him will suffer for it eventually.

So the duty is on you to reveal the evidence of how Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Solomon, Aaron etc suddenly stopped being Jewish as they had been recognised for thousands of years and suddenly became MUDSLIMES.

OK, since it is your culture to abuse, i will give you the excuse probably that's the way you were brought up.

Being a Muslim is not of race or tribe.

You may ask Nnamdi Kanu. He is a Jewish Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
true2god:
Jew is an ethnic group among the Caucasian/Semite family and their traditional religion is Judaism. Arab is an ethnic group among the Caucasian/Semite family and Islam is their traditional religion now (the predominant religion). Mohammed is an Arab whose religion is Islam while Jesus is a Jew whose religion is Judaism.

Jew = ethnic group.

Arab = ethnic group.

Judaism = Religion (mostly associated with the Jewish people)

Islam = Religion (mostly associated with the Arab people)

Jewish religion = Religion for the Jewish people

Islamic religion = Religion for the Arab people but many races and cultures are also Muslims.

Jesus = Jew

Mohammed = Arab

I think I need to address my points this way for you to understand better. Since your prophet said that your god sent prophets to all nations, meanwhile all the prophets you listed, except Mohammed, are associated with the Jewish culture and religion, can you please mention the names of the prophets God sent to the Indians and the Chinese people?

Before we continue, was Jesus a Jew or Christian? grin
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Onechancearmy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
We are talking religion not nationality. How did Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Aaron etc become MUDSLIMES?

Rashduct4luv:

OK, since it is your culture to abuse, i will give you the excuse probably that's the way you were brought up.

Being a Muslim is not of race or tribe.

You may ask Nnamdi Kanu. He is a Jewish Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Onechancearmy:
We are talking religion not nationality. How did Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Aaron etc become MUDSLIMES?

I think i will have to neglect you as it seem you are uncouth and ill-bred.

2 Likes

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Onechancearmy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hahahaha!!!! Run away like the ignoramus you are. You have no answer because you know your fake religion is founded on a lie. Go and lick your wounds in peace tongue

Rashduct4luv:

I think i will have to neglect you as it seem you are uncouth and ill-bred.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Firebomber: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Can you mention the name of your God? of cos not in English, in the languages of those Prophets!

Who is the God of Jesus in the language Jesus spoke on earth?

Who is talking about language here. lol Islamic tactic.

am talking about the entity behind that name you are here talking about language... even the language perspective is wrong unless you want to show me that those Jews and Christian before Islam called God as Allah before your Islam was created.

and am waiting for where your Allah made that statement in his Quran because it a known fact that The God of those you mention in your previous comment always use that statement to introduce himself to his people.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Before we continue, was Jesus a Jew or Christian? grin
Jesus is a Jew and his earthly religion was Judaism; he followed the Mosaic law according to the Jewish tradition.

Don't draw me away from the issue at hand; according to Islam, is Jesus a Jew or an Arab (or practiced Islam)?
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by elijahkayode(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
it obvious God ways can't be comprehend by the human mind
Food for thought
1. Why did God change Abram name to Abraham
Genesis 17:5‭-‬6
Your name will no longer be Abram, but Abraham, because I am making you the ancestor of many nations. I will give you many descendants, and some of them will be kings. You will have so many descendants that they will become nations.

2. Abram first born was named Ishmael (the first Muslim lineage)
(Gen 15:16)
Hagai bore Abram a son and he named him Ishmael

2. Circumcision which is performed on almost every living being today was first performed on Ishmael
Genesis 17:23
On that same day Abraham obeyed God and circumcised his son Ishmael and all the other males in his household, including the slaves born in his home and those he had bought.

3. Genesis 21:16‭-‬18
Hagai sat down about a hundred metres away. She said to herself, “I can't bear to see my child die.” While she was sitting there, she began to cry. God heard the boy crying, and from heaven the angel of God spoke to Hagar, “What are you troubled about, Hagar? Don't be afraid. God has heard the boy crying. Get up, go and pick him up, and comfort him. I will make a great nation out of his descendants.”

4.Genesis 17:20
I have heard your request about Ishmael, so I will bless him and give him many children and many descendants. He will be the father of twelve princes, and I will make a great nation of his descendants.

5. Genesis 16:10‭-‬12
Then he said Hagai, “I will give you so many descendants that no one will be able to count them. You are going to have a son, and you will name him Ishmael, because the LORD has heard your cry of distress. But your son will live like a wild donkey; he will be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. He will live apart from all his relatives.”

So you can't really fault Muslim for their behavior.
My understanding and personal take Christian and Muslim are two side of the same coin, live life the Christian way and worship God the Muslim way
All praise be to God
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
true2god:
Jesus is a Jew and his earthly religion was Judaism; he followed the Mosaic law according to the Jewish tradition.

Don't draw me away from the issue at hand; according to Islam, is Jesus a Jew or an Arab (or practiced Islam)?

Good! Jesus was a Galilean Jew and his religion was Judaism but you are a Christian right?

Well, I believe Jesus was a Jew by birth and also a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Good! Jesus was a Galilean Jew and his religion was Judaism but you are a Christian right?

How can some be practicing Judaism and be a muslim at the same time? Is that what they told you in the mosques?

Islam/Muslims never existed when Jesus was on earth. At that time, Mohammed's ancestors were still worshiping the moon god called Allah at the kaaba.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Firebomber:

Who is talking about language here. lol Islamic tactic.

am talking about the entity behind that name you are here talking about language... even the language perspective is wrong unless you want to show me that those Jews and Christian before Islam called God as Allah before your Islam was created.

and am waiting for where your Allah made that statement in his Quran because it a known fact that The God of those you mention in your previous comment always use that statement to introduce himself to his people.

I know even if i present the whole proofs of Islam to you, you would still reject them.

It should be noted that the word “Islam” may refer to two things: a general meaning and a specific meaning.

Islam in a general sense means submitting to Allaah alone, which implies worshiping Him alone and obeying Him alone.

Everyone who believes in Allaah alone and worships Him according to His laws that have not been abrogated is a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
true2god:
How can some be practicing Judaism and be a muslim at the same time? Is that what they told you in the mosques?

Islam/Muslims never existed when Jesus was on earth. At that time, Mohammed's ancestors were still worshiping the moon god called Allah at the kaaba.

Did Adam too worship the moon god too? All the Prophets were never Christian right? Yeah! But we believe they all worship one and only indivisible God!

The God of Jesus son of Mary is Allah!

2 Likes

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Firebomber: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I know even if i present the whole proofs of Islam to you, you would still reject them.

It should be noted that the word “Islam” may refer to two things: a general meaning and a specific meaning.

Islam in a general sense means submitting to Allaah alone, which implies worshiping Him alone and obeying Him alone.

Everyone who believes in Allaah alone and worships Him according to His laws that have not been abrogated is a Muslim.

Lol.. you know I can't accept your Islam because have already know the true way.

wait that's the main problem here, another no body dispute your own definition of your so called Islam, care less. but the fact here is that non of those you mentioned on your first comment every worship your Muhammad family idol (Allah) which mean they are not a Muslim. lol. well you yourself claim that only those that worship (Allah) and last I check non of those you mentioned above worship (Allah). the worship the Almighty that always claim he is the God of Abraham, God of Isaac And God of Jacob in which this cannot be applicable to your Allah(Muhammad family idol). peace.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Firebomber: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Did Adam too worship the moon god too? All the Prophets were never Christian right? Yeah! But we believe they all worship one and only indivisible God!

The God of Jesus son of Mary is Allah!

Lol. here we come again, well I guess your are referring to the clone version of Jesus Christ your Muhammad created 500 years after he leave earth here. lol.

well, while did you expect any prophet to be a Christian when they come before Jesus Christ? your theory is illogical.

please can I ask you a question,

who are those that start Judaism?
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Firebomber: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Hilarious, no one care about what you believe here, we are dealing with fact here.

well I will have answer you on Jesus been a Jewish and I been a Christian issue only if you prove to me that your Allah is a Muslim because you are a Muslim. lol
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by tintingz(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

All the Prophets mentioned are Muslims don't be confused. We have Jewish Muslims, Jewish Christians and Jewish idolators and we have Arab Christians too!
Israel is roughly 75% Jewish and 25% non-Jewish (mostly Arab).

Being a Jew, a Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Arab, etc does not specifically states a particular religion.

Just because Most Igbo are Christians does not mean we have no Igbo Muslim!

If you read my comment again i left a symbol like this ,......, among the Prophets. This represents other Prophets not mentioned!

And we were given only what we require and what we are given is sufficient! If he forgot then he would not have told us messengers were sent to every nations!

But seriouly are you expecting a list of all Prophets sent to every nation?
All the prophets in the Hebrew Scriptures were Jews that worshiped the Canaanite deity Yahweh/El, they are not Muslims, the Quran is just making some empty claims and lying against the Jewish culture.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by tintingz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
true2god:
So all these people are muslims: Abraham, Moses, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Jonah, Aaron, Solomon, David, Enoch, Isaiah, Lot, Zachariah, Elijah, Elisha, John the Baptist, Jesus.

Almost all of them are Jews and are already written about in Jewish books and history long before Islam. You never included names of other non-Jewish prophets who are from other continents, like the Chinese and the Indian prophets. Do you mean these people were not sent prophets too? Mohammed said that prophets are sent to every nation, why did Mohammed forget to mention the names of prophets sent to the Indians, Chinese, Africans and other nations as he claimed?

grin grin grin
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by gaskiyamagana: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Do Shias not worship the black stone?
Do Ahmadiyyas not worship the black stone?
Do Ismailis not worship the black stone?
Do Soufis not worship the black stone?
Do Tijanniyas not worship the black stone?
Do Murids not worship the black stone?
Are they not all MUDSLIMES?

No answer to my question. That is the problem with Christians. When defeat them in argument, they will run away with another different question. May be I should ask you again in another way, WHY CHRISTIANS ARE NOT WORSHIPING IN ANOTHER CHURCHES OF NOT SIMILAR DENOMINATION?
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by hadjipapiey(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
emmygzy:
are you smoking abu bakr weed? Which terrorist religion is acceptable to God? Is it Mohammed that learnt things from the Christians and modify it to decieve his gullible followers.

Who's this pest! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dissolution Of Marriage – Divorce In Islam / Benefits Of Good And Bad Deeds / Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.