Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam (8017 Views)

The Admission Of One Spouse To Paradise Does Not Necessarily Mean.... / The Root Causes Of Entering Hellfire And Paradise Are Four / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Empiree: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
true2god:
Thank God that you acknowledged all what I said are facts except the issue of nationalism of Islam. As I said earlier Judaism, unlike Islam, is not an imperial religion that seeks to take over territories, cultures, languages and even overthrow foreign govt. All these are features of Islam till date.
you just shifted goalpost. What I acknowledged was that Jews don't care to spread their religion. They don't preach to non-jewish tribes or nationals to covert to Judaism. They prefer to convince non-practicing Jews to be religious one. But when it comes to imperialism, please tell me how they occupied and expanded "Jewish state"?. What does occupied territory means to you?. What's dropping bombs on defenseless people means to you?. Is this not imperialism?. Yes, they do not do this to gain converts. They did this to expand their Jewish territories. This is imperialism.

Islam is against localization of religion because it gives room to take over lands and territories, either by Jihad or dawah, depending on the situation Muslims find themselves in certain countries. If Muslims go to the US, they do dawah, but in India or Ethiopia they do both Jihad and dawah. Modern communication, knowledge and shift in balance of global power has significantly reduced global jihad. What we have now is stealth jihad through lawfare for hijab in schools, building mosques in catholic schools and some other islamically-induced privileges which gradually erode tradition laws and values.
handsome submission. Dawah is not a crime. There is dawah in every religion. I will give you example. I was riding my bike on the road few months ago. I stopped momentarily to relax. Then two women approached me. They are Christians doing street dawah. As you know, once Christian evangelist realize that you are not ready to accept pamphlet but you engage them, they forced "Jesus is Lord" on you because they do not want to hear what you have to say. This is what the women did to me. She asked for my number after I engaged her and I gave her. Since then she would call me every Sunday morning to come to church. I have now blocked her after warning her to stop calling me. I told her the first day we met that she would never convert me. I immediately quoted her Bible against her which she doesn't like. She's now blocked because she was causing nuisance every Sunday morning while I'm in bed.

You said because the kabba is located in saudi arabia so it is reasonable for the saudi govt to remain sole custodian of the holy site, that's wrong and a nationalist outlook on their part. You may not see this way especially when blinded by religious loyalty and not rationality. Since Islam is an international religion for 'all nations', the custody of the kabba should also opened to international custodianship and hajj operation should not be an exclusive right of the saudi royal family to control. Other muslim countries have complained about this but you dont seem to get it.
I am sure deep down your stomach you know you are just trying to find excuses. There are other muslim countries in support and manage holy site. Take ASO ROCK for example, it is very close to Hausa folks than Yoruba and Igbo. Even if Yoruba or Igbo man is president, majority of the people in the region would be Hausa that maintain and direct affairs of the building. This example is not perfect but it gives you perspective.

If the saudi government sees the custodianship of kabba as their sole responsibility is that not nationalism on their part? Is it not an attempt to protect their property and avoid external influence?
it is nationalism only if they do not allow foreign muslims to make pilgrimage there.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Empiree:
you just shifted goalpost. What I acknowledged was that Jews don't care to spread their religion. They don't preach to non-jewish tribes or nationals to covert to Judaism. They prefer to convince non-practicing Jews to be religious one. But when it comes to imperialism, please tell me how they occupied and expanded "Jewish state"?. What does occupied territory means to you?. What's dropping bombs on defenseless people means to you?. Is this not imperialism?. Yes, they do not do this to gain converts. They did this to expand their Jewish territories. This is imperialism.

handsome submission. Dawah is not a crime. There is dawah in every religion. I will give you example. I was riding my bike on the road few months ago. I stopped momentarily to relax. Then two women approached me. They are Christians doing street dawah. As you know, once Christian evangelist realize that you are not ready to accept pamphlet but you engage them, they forced "Jesus is Lord" on you because they do not want to hear what you have to say. This is what the women did to me. She asked for my number after I engaged her and I gave her. Since then she would call me every Sunday morning to come to church. I have now blocked her after warning her to stop calling me. I told her the first day we met that she would never convert me. I immediately quoted her Bible against her which she doesn't like. She's now blocked because she was causing nuisance every Sunday morning while I'm in bed.

I am sure deep down your stomach you know you are just trying to find excuses. There are other muslim countries in support and manage holy site. Take ASO ROCK for example, it is very close to Hausa folks than Yoruba and Igbo. Even if Yoruba or Igbo man is president, majority of the people in the region would be Hausa that maintain and direct affairs of the building. This example is not perfect but it gives you perspective.

it is nationalism only if they do not allow foreign muslims to make pilgrimage there.

I think we are saying the same thing but with different argument around it. Judaism, unlike Islam, is not an imperial religion that seeks converts and expansion. They don't conquer land and territories based on religious beliefs and ideologies. The Jews, unlike the Arabs (Muslims) and the Europeans (Christians) are not expansionists by nature. The Jews, for over 4000 years in existence as a ethnic group, have never taken their quest for territories outside the bound of the old Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem. If you go through the Jewish history, they have been invaded by the Babylonians (modern Iraq), the Persians (modern Iran) and the Roman empire (modern judeo-christian Italy). They have always been in conflict and mobility but have never claimed ownership of lands beyond the 3 old cities of Jerusalem, Samaria and Judea.

And to be fair with you, I have no good knowledge of the modern conflict that involved the present Transjordan Palestinians and the present Jewish people. However I think their issue has more to do with religious ideologies than tribe. If all the Jews in modern day Israel become Muslims today, I can bet you the fight will stop. So their conflict is more of religious beliefs. And it will be very unfair of you to parrots the 'Al-jazerra' narrative of 'occupied Jerusalem'. Both the Arab Palestinians and the Jews claim ownership of Jerusalem. If you however go by history and anthropology, the Jews has a more legitimate claim to Jerusalem than the Arabs. Why do you think the Arabs are ready for the division of Jerusalem but the Jews had refused?

No, there is no dawah in every religion except Christianity and Islam. You can't see any Jews, Hindu, Bhudist doing any dawah the way Christians and Muslims do. What however made Islam different is that they do peaceful dawah in non-muslim land but aggressive dawah ( and jihad) in Muslims lands or places with a sizable Muslims population where they feel more secure to intimidate and oppress religious minorities.

You can't compare Aso Rock villa with the kabba, they have different symbols they represented, one is political the second is religious. A religion that preached a global appeal as 'the one and only true religion' and at the same time the control of it's sites and pilgrimages is the exclusive right of the Saudi authority cast a doubt on that claim: see links below.
www.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_9092254
https://qz.com/511115/its-time-to-take-mecca-out-of-saudi-hands/

Hajj, before oil and gas wealth, was the largest national income earner for Saudi Arabia. The Saudis made a tremendous profit from pilgrimage both in the pre and current Islamic era, the same way the Israelis made money from religious tourism in Jerusalem. During hajj, the hotels make money, the airline operators make money, the taxi drivers make money, the food vendors make money, the inflow of foreign cash to the Saudi economy will be so much that it can sustain the state for at least 3months without oil revenue. If you go back to the pre-islamic significant of mecca, you can relate it to the modern trade fair where people converge to do business en-mass hence the Saudi authorities will do all they can to promote hajj and make the pilgrim feel comfortable and spiritually fulfilled. The must allow foreign Muslims to do hajj because it is for their long and short run benefit.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Empiree: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
^^^

Is anything wrong with your last paragraph?. Making money is part of life but that's not purpose of Haj. People have to rent a place to stay, therefore hotels make money. Tax men need to transport people, therefore they mak money. Airlines make money. And all these monies contribute to religious site maintenance. But tho make it sound as if this haj money was major saudi income is very nonsensical.

At the end of the day you admitted israel makes money through religious tourism as well. At least, for muslims, we have evidence to visit kaaba once a yr(hajj). But there is no evidence for christian to make pilgrimage to Jerusalem. Therefore, Israel deceived and scammed you to believe it is your religious right to visit jerusalem. But their plan was actually to make profit. They don't give a damn about your religion.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2019
`

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
`
Are you ok?
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by najib632(m): 1:13am On Jan 15, 2019
true2god:
So all these people are muslims: Abraham, Moses, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Jonah, Aaron, Solomon, David, Enoch, Isaiah, Lot, Zachariah, Elijah, Elisha, John the Baptist, Jesus.

Almost all of them are Jews and are already written about in Jewish books and history long before Islam. You never included names of other non-Jewish prophets who are from other continents, like the Chinese and the Indian prophets. Do you mean these people were not sent prophets too? Mohammed said that prophets are sent to every nation, why did Mohammed forget to mention the names of prophets sent to the Indians, Chinese, Africans and other nations as he claimed?
Muhammad S.A.W. only mentions things that Allah told him to mention and knows only what Allah permits him to know, the, there was a prophets named al-khidr mentioned in the Qur'an and we don't know his tribe, of course people like buddah are considered prophets whose teaching were changed an taken to the status of a diety, in India too they have holy books that prophesised the coming of prophet Muhammad S.A.W. but they too have deviated and became polytheists, and there were also prophets like Zoroastra, who were mentioned in hadith, there were other extinct Arabian tribes prophet mentioned too Like, Hud and Salih. But personally, I think it's because of how Allah loves the Jews above others that's why their prophets were mentioned more, because He wanted them to follow Islam but they refused, prophet Musa is even the most mentioned prophet in Islam. Islam means to submit to the one true Allah, so all these prophets did so, and hence they're Muslims, the Jews are deviant Muslims... O sorry before I forget to tell you prophet Muhammad said that prophet Musa was a black man like a person from the tribe of Azzut, which is the darkest tribe in skin colour from among the Arabs, and also that Jesus was a black man, and some scholars also say that from the linguistics of the Arabs they usually call a Blackman Adam, so this might indicate his blackness too. I am pretty sure kingdom of Benin and many ancient African kingdoms had their prophets too but due to corruption and greed the names were lost and the messages forgotten
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by najib632(m): 1:30am On Jan 15, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol... so hilarious.

even though you guys never prove how God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob become Muhammad family idol(Allah). well I guess you are referring to the clone version of those entity you mention above that your Muhammad created. unless you want to show us where your Allah make the statement that "I am the God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, because that's the God those guy you mention above worship/honor while they are on earth.
Common man seriously this is 2019 and you still think Allah is an Idol? I hope you know the Arabs have Christians too? What will they call him then? Here's a verse though:
وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ اجْعَلْ هَٰذَا بَلَدًا آمِنًا وَارْزُقْ أَهْلَهُ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ مَنْ آمَنَ مِنْهُمْ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۖ قَالَ وَمَنْ كَفَرَ فَأُمَتِّعُهُ قَلِيلًا ثُمَّ أَضْطَرُّهُ إِلَىٰ عَذَابِ النَّارِ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
(Recall) when Ibrāhīm said, “My Lord, make this a city of peace, and provide its people with fruits - those of them who believe in Allah and the Last Day.” He (Allah) said, “As for the one who disbelieves, I shall let him enjoy a little, then I shall drag him to the punishment of the Fire. How evil an end it is!

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 126

I also hope you know that the only argument Jews have against Muslims is the prophethood if Muhammad S.A.W, they don't attack our theology because of it's similarity, but they argue a lot with Christians in matter of worship and theology.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
najib632:
Muhammad S.A.W. only mentions things that Allah told him to mention and knows only what Allah permits him to know, the, there was a prophets named al-khidr mentioned in the Qur'an and we don't know his tribe, of course people like buddah are considered prophets whose teaching were changed an taken to the status of a diety, in India too they have holy books that prophesised the coming of prophet Muhammad S.A.W. but they too have deviated and became polytheists, and there were also prophets like Zoroastra, who were mentioned in hadith, there were other extinct Arabian tribes prophet mentioned too Like, Hud and Salih. But personally, I think it's because of how Allah loves the Jews above others that's why their prophets were mentioned more, because He wanted them to follow Islam but they refused, prophet Musa is even the most mentioned prophet in Islam. Islam means to submit to the one true Allah, so all these prophets did so, and hence they're Muslims, the Jews are deviant Muslims... O sorry before I forget to tell you prophet Muhammad said that prophet Musa was a black man like a person from the tribe of Azzut, which is the darkest tribe in skin colour from among the Arabs, and also that Jesus was a black man, and some scholars also say that from the linguistics of the Arabs they usually call a Blackman Adam, so this might indicate his blackness too. I am pretty sure kingdom of Benin and many ancient African kingdoms had their prophets too but due to corruption and greed the names were lost and the messages forgotten
You are very confused bro! You said so many things without making any concrete point. All what you say are conjectures.

My question still remains, why are all the prophets Mohammed's mentioned familiar with the Jews and their religion without, in any single place, mentioned the names of the prophets sent to the Indians and the Chinese? At least one Indian and one Chinese prophet will suffice. Mohammed claimed that prophets were sent to every nation and tribe but refused to mention any single one of them that are never associated with the Jewish people.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
najib632:
Common man seriously this is 2019 and you still think Allah is an Idol? I hope you know the Arabs have Christians too? What will they call him then? Here's a verse though:
وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ اجْعَلْ هَٰذَا بَلَدًا آمِنًا وَارْزُقْ أَهْلَهُ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ مَنْ آمَنَ مِنْهُمْ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۖ قَالَ وَمَنْ كَفَرَ فَأُمَتِّعُهُ قَلِيلًا ثُمَّ أَضْطَرُّهُ إِلَىٰ عَذَابِ النَّارِ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
(Recall) when Ibrāhīm said, “My Lord, make this a city of peace, and provide its people with fruits - those of them who believe in Allah and the Last Day.” He (Allah) said, “As for the one who disbelieves, I shall let him enjoy a little, then I shall drag him to the punishment of the Fire. How evil an end it is!

I also hope you know that the only argument Jews have against Muslims is the prophethood if Muhammad S.A.W, they don't attack our theology because of it's similarity, but they argue a lot with Christians in matter of worship and theology.
Highlight the areas Islam is similar to Judaism?
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by najib632(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
true2god:
You are very confused bro! You said so many things without making any concrete point. All what you say are conjectures.

My question still remains, why are all the prophets Mohammed's mentioned familiar with the Jews and their religion without, in any single place, mentioned the names of the prophets sent to the Indians and the Chinese? At least one Indian and one Chinese prophet will suffice. Mohammed claimed that prophets were sent to every nation and tribe but refused to mention any single one of them that are never associated with the Jewish people.
Allah had to make the largely pagan Arabs to change their ways first, so He revealed to Muhammad S.A.W. things that were familiar to them, and also things that were familiar to the Jews and Christians that were Arabs, so that they will know that he is indeed a messenger of Allah S.W.T.
If prophet Muhammad S.A.W's origin was from the Chinese or Idians then their prophets would have been the one's mentioned and the Arabs would have rejected him and said that he's not from amongst them so they will not accept him and prophet Muhammad S.A.W was prophesied in the Torah that he will come from specifically from that region that's why the Jews were in Medina and there was also an entire tribe was waiting for his arrival in Arabia and also in the books of the Hindus he was prophesied to come from Arabia, people will only accept what they can relate to or what impresses them... The character of the Muslims and the prophecy of Muhammad in books of the Indians, made them some of them accept Islam, some of the Chinese became Muslims because they were impressed by the honesty and conduct of the earlier Muslims that went to preach to them some of them were companions to the messenger of Allah. And Allah did not send Muhammad S.A.W to be listing names of prophets, he was sent to guide mankind, the stories in the Qur'an are to serve as moral lessons to people and not just stories for amusement. I hope you understand now.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by najib632(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
true2god:
Highlight the areas Islam is similar to Judaism?
1. We both say there is only one Allah
2. Before we sacrifice anything we must say the name of Allah
3. Our prayer is very similar
4. They circumcise
5. Their practising women wear the hijab
6. We used to face Masjid al-aqsa in the earlier days of Islam until it was changed to Masjid al-haram so for several years Muslims shared the same direction in prayer with the Jews.
7. We both respect Musa A.S. very much.
8. We both fast on the day the Isrealites were freed from Egypt.
9. We are both forbidden from consuming interest, only that they changed theirs to not consuming interest from fellow Jews.
10. Capital punishment for adultery
11. The 10 commandments are adhered to strictly by practising Jews and Muslims
12. Jews and Muslims are forbidden from touching the opposite sex that's not related to them by blood i.e. Only parent and siblings.
13. Our theology is also very similar, a Jew can pretend to be a Muslim like wise a Muslim can pretend to be a Jew.

There's so much more you will have to find out some of them yourself.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2019
najib632:

1. We both say there is only one Allah
2. Before we sacrifice anything we must say the name of Allah
3. Our prayer is very similar
4. They circumcise
5. Their practising women wear the hijab
6. We used to face Masjid al-aqsa in the earlier days of Islam until it was changed to Masjid al-haram so for several years Muslims shared the same direction in prayer with the Jews.
7. We both respect Musa A.S. very much.
8. We both fast on the day the Isrealites were freed from Egypt.
9. We are both forbidden from consuming interest, only that they changed theirs to not consuming interest from fellow Jews.
10. Capital punishment for adultery
11. The 10 commandments are adhered to strictly by practising Jews and Muslims
12. Jews and Muslims are forbidden from touching the opposite sex that's not related to them by blood i.e. Only parent and siblings.
13. Our theology is also very similar, a Jew can pretend to be a Muslim like wise a Muslim can pretend to be a Jew.

There's so much more you will have to find out some of them yourself.
The Jews worship on Saturday, the Muslims worship on Friday.

The Jewish people's generic name for God is Yahweh but the Muslims' generic for God is Allah

The Jews celebrate the feast of Passover, the Muslims do not.

The Jews see Mohammed as fake; the Muslims see him as the 'seal of all prophets'

The Jews cannot enter Mecca or Medina. Mohammed banished and expelled them from there.

Mohammed, in al-fathiha surah 6, said the Jews have incurred the curse of Allah forever and do condemned by Allah

Mohammed asked Muslims never to take them Jews as friends (quran 5:51) and called them worst of creatures (quran 98:6)

Mohammed's God is different from the Jewish God.

The Muslims do not believe in the original sin, the Jews do.etc
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by najib632(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
true2god:
The Jews worship on Saturday, the Muslims worship on Friday.

The Jewish people's generic name for God is Yahweh but the Muslims' generic for God is Allah

The Jews celebrate the feast of Passover, the Muslims do not.

The Jews see Mohammed as fake; the Muslims see him as the 'seal of all prophets'

The Jews cannot enter Mecca or Medina. Mohammed banished and expelled them from there.

Mohammed, in al-fathiha surah 6, said the Jews have incurred the curse of Allah forever and do condemned by Allah

Mohammed asked Muslims never to take them Jews as friends (quran 5:51) and called them worst of creatures (quran 98:6)

Mohammed's God is different from the Jewish God.

The Muslims do not believe in the original sin, the Jews do.etc
If you keep reading from the internet from non-islamic sources you'll only see the hatred towards Islam, Allah made Friday to be our day because, were better than the Jews in his eyes Saturday for the Jews and Sunday for the Christians, Look I don't like unhealthy arguments you should go to YouTube watch a video titled

Muslims Vs Jews | jihad for al-aqsa
Similarities between Judaism and Islam part 1 and 2

To get a better understanding, because there are people out there who sponsor people to lie against Islam.
Plus the fact cannot be that Allah and Hashem are the same cannot be changed, it is mostly Christians and ignorant Jews that bring up that argument, they use Allah too, I watched a Jew praying Salah and he said Allahuakber.

"The Jews see Mohammed as fake; the Muslims see him as the 'seal of all prophets" - I already told you this it is the only argument Jews have against Muslims, I hope you know what theology means because it covers over all of the conduct of religion.

"The Jews cannot enter Mecca or Medina. Mohammed banished and expelled them from there"

It was not Muhammad S.A.W who banished them I thought you and I have argued about this before, it's either you neglected or have forgotten - I told you that it was Umar R.A. who banished them and it was to preserve the divine message because the Jews can cause real damage to Islam, they could live in any part of the Islamic Caliphate except in Arabia. One of the wives of prophet Muhammad S.A.W was a Jew and a decendant of Harun (Aron), she used to brag that my father is Harun, Musa is my uncle and Muhammad is my husband, one of the greatest scholars of Islam was a Jewish Rabbi that became a Muslim, half of the Rabbis in Medina became Muslims, so what we're the others waiting for, When the prophecy of keradar was fulfilled before their eyes? Ask yourself what were the Jews doing in Medina when their home is in far away Palestine? Do you know that it was a Jewish woman that poisoned Muhammad S.A.W? If he hated the Jews he would have never eaten her food talkless of her visiting his house with the guts of poisoning him.

Allah is the one that declared the enormity between us and Jews and it will continue till the coming of the messiah. Yes Allah called the Jews worst of creatures because they rejected Muhammad S.A.W because he was not a Jew.

I hope you know that Muhammad S.A.W family lineage is directly from Ismael and they never had a prophet, So Allah put the Qualities of all the prophets in him.

Mohammed's God is different from the Jewish God

You have to do more research because even a Jew will not say this to a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by true2god: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
najib632:
If you keep reading from the internet from non-islamic sources you'll only see the hatred towards Islam, Allah made Friday to be our day because, were better than the Jews in his eyes Saturday for the Jews and Sunday for the Christians, Look I don't like unhealthy arguments you should go to YouTube watch a video titled

Muslims Vs Jews | jihad for al-aqsa
Similarities between Judaism and Islam part 1 and 2

To get a better understanding, because there are people out there who sponsor people to lie against Islam.
Plus the fact cannot be that Allah and Hashem are the same cannot be changed, it is mostly Christians and ignorant Jews that bring up that argument, they use Allah too, I watched a Jew praying Salah and he said Allahuakber.

"The Jews see Mohammed as fake; the Muslims see him as the 'seal of all prophets" - I already told you this it is the only argument Jews have against Muslims, I hope you know what theology means because it covers over all of the conduct of religion.

"The Jews cannot enter Mecca or Medina. Mohammed banished and expelled them from there"

It was not Muhammad S.A.W who banished them I thought you and I have argued about this before, it's either you neglected or have forgotten - I told you that it was Umar R.A. who banished them and it was to preserve the divine message because the Jews can cause real damage to Islam, they could live in any part of the Islamic Caliphate except in Arabia. One of the wives of prophet Muhammad S.A.W was a Jew and a decendant of Harun (Aron), she used to brag that my father is Harun, Musa is my uncle and Muhammad is my husband, one of the greatest scholars of Islam was a Jewish Rabbi that became a Muslim, half of the Rabbis in Medina became Muslims, so what we're the others waiting for, When the prophecy of keradar was fulfilled before their eyes? Ask yourself what were the Jews doing in Medina when their home is in far away Palestine? Do you know that it was a Jewish woman that poisoned Muhammad S.A.W? If he hated the Jews he would have never eaten her food talkless of her visiting his house with the guts of poisoning him.

Allah is the one that declared the enormity between us and Jews and it will continue till the coming of the messiah. Yes Allah called the Jews worst of creatures because they rejected Muhammad S.A.W because he was not a Jew.

I hope you know that Muhammad S.A.W family lineage is directly from Ismael and they never had a prophet, So Allah put the Qualities of all the prophets in him.

Mohammed's God is different from the Jewish God

You have to do more research because even a Jew will not say this to a Muslim.
Don't be too emotional about this; we are only exchanging divergent views. Take it easy bro!
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by Firebomber: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
najib632:
Common man seriously this is 2019 and you still think Allah is an Idol? I hope you know the Arabs have Christians too? What will they call him then? Here's a verse though:‎‏

Lolz, am even tired of educating an illiterate self. So you dont know that your Allah is an idol? Maybe you should be able to show us where early Arab Christian use Allah as the name of God before your muhammed create Islam, lol. Well you should said that to your Malaysia Muslim, they think that you are the dumb one here.

https://www.reuters.com/article/malaysia-court-allah/malaysian-court-rules-use-of-allah-exclusive-to-muslims-idINDEE99D00M20131014

najib632:
(Mufti Taqi Usmani)

what is this one saying? Please where did the verse you quote above now said that Muslim will not first go to hell?

najib632:

Lol, is that another trash your imam is feeding you?

Well i guess Jew believe in doing ambition before prayer.

They believe in gymnastic exercise(stand up, bend down, kneel down,headslamming ground and start all over again and again and again) as a means of worship.

I guess they believe that Jesus is a prophet,

i guess they believe Friday is the worship day.

I guess they believe that you should be praying facing mecca.

I guess Jew believe that they are slave of God too as you Muslim believe.

Lol, am still waiting for you to show us how your religion is similar to Jew in worship and theology.
Re: Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam by najib632(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Firebomber:

Lolz, am even tired of educating an illiterate self. So you dont know that your Allah is an idol? Maybe you should be able to show us where early Arab Christian use Allah as the name of God before your muhammed create Islam, lol. Well you should said that to your Malaysia Muslim, they think that you are the dumb one here.

https://www.reuters.com/article/malaysia-court-allah/malaysian-court-rules-use-of-allah-exclusive-to-muslims-idINDEE99D00M20131014
That's the business of the Malaysian people, I am telling you the fact, every human has a choice you either accept or you reject it. Allah(الله) literally translates to "The God" in English, The word for God in Arabic is "إله". How many white people think black people are savages? is it true? Is the KKK's version of Christianity the correct one? Anyway watch the video below to get a more proper understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FNPdR_1inA

Firebomber:

what is this one saying? Please where did the verse you quote above now said that Muslim will not first go to hell?
I don't understand you, the comment I made is different, I wasn't discussing that with you, but let me still comment on it. The muslims who performed well will not enter hell, while other's who don't will, most will later be spared by Allah after burning in hell for a while, they will be removed from with different time gaps according to the magnitude of their sins.

Firebomber:

Lol, is that another trash your imam is feeding you?

Well i guess Jew believe in doing ambition before prayer.

They believe in gymnastic exercise(stand up, bend down, kneel down,headslamming ground and start all over again and again and again) as a means of worship.

I guess they believe that Jesus is a prophet,

i guess they believe Friday is the worship day.

I guess they believe that you should be praying facing mecca.

I guess Jew believe that they are slave of God too as you Muslim believe.

Lol, am still waiting for you to show us how your religion is similar to Jew in worship and theology.
Read through the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dissolution Of Marriage – Divorce In Islam / Benefits Of Good And Bad Deeds / Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.