Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo (91491 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out / Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo by Malawian(m): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
firstolalekan:
Agbaya man

Jazzy 43 wey dey form 30+
U swear down. How I never met Don Jazzy at Ekpoma is still a mystery to me. Mind you, youngest old man was my home boy back then.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo by golddeejay(m): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
It is natural for Don jazzy to poke NOSE

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.