Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

2019 Prophecies From Prophet Dapo Adeniyi Of Word Of Faith Prophetic Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Prophecies From Prophet Dapo Adeniyi Of Word Of Faith Prophetic Lagos (456 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / 2021 Prophecies From Prophet Elijah Dankano (major Seer1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Prophecies From Prophet Dapo Adeniyi Of Word Of Faith Prophetic Lagos by Babisk: 6:55am On Jan 11, 2019
*“2019” YEAR OF DOMINION*

*2019 PROPHECY RELEASED ON 31/12/2018 REVEALED BY GOD TO HIS SERVANT PROPHET DAPO ADENIYI*

1. 2019 is a year of settlement.
2. 2019 is a year of answered prayers.
3. A year when there shall be unusual testimonies.
4. A year when you will receive strange help.
5. A year when God’s people will be empowered financially.
6. A year to expect promotion.
7. A year when a lot of youth will find direction.
8. A year of marriages and fulfillment in having children.
9. A year of world scientific discovery.
10. A year when Islamic body will be aggressive against the body of Christ.
11. A year when enemies will fight against each other and help one another to destroy themselves.
12. A year when God will silence those who have doubted your God.
13. A year we must pray against sudden and unnecessary death of Nigerian youth and upcoming stars.
14. A year we must pray seriously for unity of the body of Christ, as I see recognized Christian leaders antagonizing each other.
15. A year of great reward for those who have sown, done things to change the lives of the less privileged.
16. A year we must tackle complains with praise.
17. A year we must rely on God’s mercy and work hard.
18. A year when there will be political mess up, disappointment, court cases among politicians.
19. A year when greedy politicians, and leaders will suddenly and publically face shame.
20. A year when giants in Nigeria will be called to glory.
21. A year of accountability for political leaders and their corrupt practices.
22. A year when PDP would have bounced back but something suddenly went wrong.
23. A year when ex-president should openly apologize to Nigerians and ask God for mercy before called to glory. I see this person paralyzed on a wheel chair.
24. A year when outgoing governors will face opposition because of their plans to install their favorite person as governor.
25. A year when traditional leaders will be involved in community security because there will be security threat in Nigeria.
26. A year when a new law must be put in place to monitor and curtail the movement of oil tanker drivers and traders in order to mitigate road accident claiming lives through fire outbreak.
27. A year of decision whether to eradicate corruption or continue in it (i.e Nigeria).
28. A year when God will disarm strong political leaders trading with the glory of this nation.
29. A year when senator Bola Tinubu should pray concerning his health
30. A year when it is advisable for the presidency to step down for another to continue. I see a rough jouney. I see the flag of APC hold on to power.
31. Pray for senator Obanikoro for divine protection so that his enemies will not see his end.
32. Pray against death of key senate members
33. Ex-president flown in and out of the country. Pray for IBB this year, the road is rough. I see an end worst than the beginning.
34. I see Boko haram in the camp of Nigeria soldiers.There is a mix up somewhere, please we need to pray so that lives will not be wasted.
35. I see attack on barracks; the army and the police. Let us pray that God will shield and protect them.
36. I see military helicopters dropping. Pray for stability in the Nigerian armed forces.
37. More than ever before, we need to Pray for God's mercy for Nigeria.
Re: 2019 Prophecies From Prophet Dapo Adeniyi Of Word Of Faith Prophetic Lagos by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2019
someone dat can't predict baba ijebu sure banker, dat can't predict the outcome of Tottenham vs manu match dis weekend.... they will come here b giving out fake prophesies, they are all fake....
why can't he just give out one and stick with dat one alone, he gave out 37,and if by any chance one one of dem happen ,he will say he has already prophesied it and will forget about d 36 dat didnt happen

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of Misogynism/anti-feminism From The Biblical Perspective / 24 Hrs Prayer Line / The Underground Church In China (No Missionaries And No Bibles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.