Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili (2990 Views)

Cheap Land In SW, A Sign Of Economic Stagnation (picture) / Atiku Will Liberate Nigeria If Elected, Says Titi Abubakar / APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili by Abibe4u: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2019
I'm surprised that she's not getting support from her region rather the support is going to Atiku from he region.
Re: I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili by Victorygold(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Ayoswit:
Another good candidate, it's just that I've been OBIdiently ATIKUlated.

You mean ATHIEFKULATDE?
Re: I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili by CaptPlanet(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2019
Loud mouthed liar.

You were minister yet u achieved nothing of note.
Re: I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili by truthstands20: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Madam, you are good and sound but you can't be president now. You don't have the structure and I doubt how many people knows your party. Join with Atiku/Obi and get Nigeria out of APC's hand. Future is very bright. Do not cut votes for PDP. I assure you SE is for PDP. You may do well when you join with Atiku/Obi and move the country forward.
Re: I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili by princetom1(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74650666:
We believe you Madam Oby.
Naso.com

Another good candidate, how we wish she and Fela, Sowore, Hashim can all work with Baba for a better Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Una agree agree say these guys u mentioned are miles ahead of baba, why can't baba throw in the towel for one of them? Baba is obviously old, bereft of ideas, has too much baggage and weak
Re: I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili by princetom1(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2019
truthstands20:
Madam, you are good and sound but you can't be president now. You don't have the structure and I doubt how many people knows your party. Join with Atiku/Obi and get Nigeria out of APC's hand. Future is very bright. Do not cut votes for PDP. I assure you SE is for PDP. You may do well when you join with Atiku/Obi and move the country forward.

Same people that were said to have destroyed this country in the past? Make una gi look for another excuse, this one is stele
Re: I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili by ngwababe(f): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2019
dyydxx:
This one is only campaigning in Abuja as if the whole Nigeria is there.

Honestly there should be a threshold before you can qualify to contest for presidency. Too many charlatans. Our Constitution is broken.

Something like your party must have 25% membership strengthin at least 24 States of the Federation before you can get on the ballot

You said it all...
Re: I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili by Amina2019: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2019
no one got time for this. Madam take a sit.
Re: I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili by mechanics(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
She's just wasting her time and resources.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo / Fulani And Igbos, According To Yoruba Hypocrisy / Tinubu Worships Allah In Mosque, Peter Obi Plays Politics In Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.