Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Black Berry B200 Give Away - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Black Berry B200 Give Away (4664 Views)

Black Berry & Nokia Phon For Sale @ Cheapest Prices 07062248502 / Black Berry Bold 2 , Stom 1 , Stom 2 , Curve 2 , Torch And Nokia N71 , E72 , E51 . For Sale All / For Sale! Black Berry Curve2 8510 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
ILC Phones, a subsidiary of Income Legends Concepts is presently giving away 5,000 Black Berry Phones for just N20, 000 only!

It may sound unbelievable but it's 100% true and many Nigerian's are already tapping into this opportunity and from the demand we are getting, this promo will stop anytime soon.

This are Special Brand of Black Berry modelled exactly after a Black Berry Bold 2 and apart from the general features you expect to see in a black berry phone, we have extra features ALREADY included in each phone. Each phones come with the followings:

FaceBook, Twitter, Yahoo Messenger, FM Radio, Ebuddy, IMChat, MSN Messenger, Google, Opera Mini, Dual Sim, USB Charger, Phone Jacket, Headset And an Extra Battery [Yes we will give you one extra battery which makes it two batteries].

It's an irresistible smart phone that gives you all the features you can ever imagine in a smart mobile phone.

Our present promo offer is N20, 000 and we will be ending it anytime soon.
Remember not only can you pick one for yourself and loved ones, you can also buy in bulk and make lots of profits selling it to other people.

To Order, just come to our office with your N20, 000 at

shop 23, Basma Shopping complex,
Oppoaite sch. of agric,
Ahmadu Bello Way,
Bauchi

Location is not a problem, if you live outside Bauchi and you want t place an order, you can send us an email or give us a call and request for our bank information and make your payment and in 48 hours, your item will be shipped to you through our courier service.

Become An Agent if you will like to become one of our Resellers and Distributors.
The B200 GSM BlackBerry phone is different from the BlackBerry Bold by RIM. UAE brand made in China - for Dubai & loaded with lots of features. It is not the regular cheap and low quality Chinese phones cheaply made for the Nigerian market. It's 90% modelled after the BOLD2 BLACKBERRY

To see what the phone looks like and its features please check it out on the PICTURE GALLERY

Yours,

Hassan Ismail
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by calipso(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
@poster

does this blackberry has a pin that you can activate blackberry service with it?
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by SirKay3(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ surveycash,

Could you please post full/more pictures of your BB? As in what the pack contains. You didn't include your email address or phone number.
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by twinskenny(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
na chinko
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
Sir Kay:

@ surveycash,

Could you please post full/more pictures of your BB? As in what the pack contains. You didn't include your email address or phone number.

Nice Idea. I will take some shots and upload them here.

Thank you Sir Kay.
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
twinskenny:

na chinko

The B200 GSM BlackBerry phone is different from the BlackBerry Bold by RIM. UAE brand made in China - for Dubai & loaded with lots of features. It is not the regular cheap and low quality phones made for African market.

Thank you for asking twinskenny.
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by SirKay3(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ surveycash,

Dont forget your email address and phone numbers. Waiting for more pics. Does it has a pin like other BB?
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by larryshow4(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
This scam wey una dey always carry come nairaland. Na God go purnish una with the #20,000naira wey una wan use sell d invisible Bold 2. Na 1 by 1 them go dey catch una. D last person wey I catch wey pull thos scam. Him sleep badagry police station for 3days. Although him family come beg, I leave d 55k for am. Your own case. Na jail u go die put. I go even post d guy pics up later tonight when I go on my system.
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by larryshow4(m): 6:31am On Aug 13, 2010
See the guy here,

Una wey still dey pull scam on here, Na one by one we go catch unaaaaaa

Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
larryshow4:

This scam wey una dey always carry come nairaland. Na God go purnish una with the #20,000naira wey una wan use sell d invisible Bold 2. Na 1 by 1 them go dey catch una. D last person wey I catch wey pull thos scam. Him sleep badagry police station for 3days. Although him family come beg, I leave d 55k for am. Your own case. Na jail u go die put. I go even post d guy pics up later tonight when I go on my system.

Heya! It is quite unfortunate larryshow. It is really a sad experience. These are the kind of people that are killing the emergence of internet business in Nigeria. I pray that God will keep on exposing them one by one.

I am not in any ways related to the guy you mentioned. You can reach me on 08050568713 or hassanismail1st@gmail.com.

Thank you
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2010
surveycash:

Nice Idea. I will take some shots and upload them here.

Thank you Sir Kay.

Here are some pic, The complete package

Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2010
surveycash:

Here are some pic, The complete package

More pics, The Machine alone

Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2010
surveycash:

More pics, side view

Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by sholasho(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2010
Chinko,
ma Lagos fun mi ni Uyo.
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by chelseabmw(m): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2010
huh?
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2010
Not here to spoil ANY one's business but hey people thatd phone is CHINA oh! CHINKO NI PHONE YEN

The BLACKBERRY trade mark is not inscribed on it (even if it is, IT SHOULD BE AT THE UPPER PART OF THE SCREEN AND NOT THE LOWER PART).

The tuch button wont work (it is not stylus but normal button.

ALSO BLACKBERRY PHONES DONT HAVE RADIO (or am i wrong on that?)

THE BLACKBERRY PHONE IS NOT EVEN INSCRIBED ON THE PACK.

GUYS NOTICE THAT THE DUDE "WRAPPED" THE LOWER PART OF THE SCREEN WHERE THE BLACKBERRY INSCRIBTION IS (NORM OF A CHINKO PHONE)

PEOPLE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL

e come carry address go bauchi (end of Nigeria) where people no go fit come him office.

guy go sell am for your mallo brothers wey no know anything.
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2010
talknafree:

Not here to spoil ANY one's business but hey people thatd phone is CHINA oh! CHINKO NI PHONE YEN

The BLACKBERRY trade mark is not inscribed on it (even if it is, IT SHOULD BE AT THE UPPER PART OF THE SCREEN AND NOT THE LOWER PART).

The tuch button wont work (it is not stylus but normal button.

ALSO BLACKBERRY PHONES DONT HAVE RADIO (or am i wrong on that?)

THE BLACKBERRY PHONE IS NOT EVEN INSCRIBED ON THE PACK.

GUYS NOTICE THAT THE DUDE "WRAPPED" THE LOWER PART OF THE SCREEN WHERE THE BLACKBERRY INSCRIBTION IS (NORM OF A CHINKO PHONE)

PEOPLE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL

e come carry address go bauchi (end of Nigeria) where people no go fit come him office.

guy go sell am for your mallo brothers wey no know anything.

If you read btw the lines, then you'd have seen that that has been settled here:

surveycash:

The B200 GSM BlackBerry phone is different from the BlackBerry Bold by RIM. UAE brand made in China - for Dubai & loaded with lots of features. It is not the regular cheap and low quality phones made for African market.

Thank you for asking twinskenny.
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by gadgetdeal(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2010
The phones in question are chinese made that looks like the blackberry, they are not fake fake, since the manufacturer did not claim they are bb, but it seems the seller is claiming they are, they are just not blackberries and do not have a pin, so you cannot use the bb messenger. I will say they are imitations
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2010
surveycash:

If you read btw the lines, then you'd have seen that that has been settled here:

Just come out and tell people you are selling CHINKO PHONES period!!!

i will sell that same spec of your for 12k or less (but so unfortunate i don't sell "fake" phones).

A word of advice: for those people who don't mind buying the chinko phone "cus of the high cost of the original, I ADVICE YOU TO REDUCE YOUR PRICE TO 12-13K (WHICH IS THE NORMAL PRICES FOR CHINA SMART PHONES)
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by Sharon6(f): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2010
talknafree:

Just come out and tell people you are selling CHINKO PHONES period!!!

i will sell that same spec of your for 12k or less (but so unfortunate i don't sell "fake" phones).

A word of advice: for those people who don't mind buying the chinko phone "cus of the high cost of the original, I ADVICE YOU TO REDUCE YOUR PRICE TO 12-13K (WHICH IS THE NORMAL PRICES FOR CHINA SMART PHONES)
true talk. Someone has already put up the B200 for sale 4 15k on nairalist. And i don't think the guy is in Bauchi. Just search it out guys that's if u're interested.
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2010
surveycash:

Na real machine grin
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
.Sharon:

true talk. Someone has already put up the B200 for sale 4 15k on nairalist. And i don't think the guy is in Bauchi. Just search it out guys that's if u're interested.

If you are buying 20 pieces upward, we sell far below that price
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by texazzpete(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
gadgetdeal:

The phones in question are chinese made that looks like the blackberry, they are not fake fake, since the manufacturer did not claim they are bb, but it seems the seller is claiming they are, they are just not blackberries and do not have a pin, so you cannot use the bb messenger. I will say they are imitations

Don't be silly. The OP claimed they were Blackberries. The post headline says they are Blackberries too. this is false advertisement and is downright dishonest.
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by Sharon6(f): 1:31am On Sep 07, 2010
It's now 12k on nairalist. Check it out.
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by tollu: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2010
texazzpete:

Don't be silly. The OP claimed they were Blackberries. The post headline says they are Blackberries too. this is false advertisement and is downright dishonest.

Gadgetdeal actually said the OP was being dishonest:

gadgetdeal:

Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by DualCore1: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2010
calipso:

@poster

does this blackberry have a pin that you can activate blackberry service with?

The single most important question (with an obvious NO as answer) which this SurverFreak has stubbornly ignored.

Well this is in no way related to the Blackberry phones, the logo on that key is not the BB logo. (Yeap look at your BB logo and take a look at that logo again).

This should work for guys who got nagging I-want-a-bb GFs. Buy and put an mtn internet bundle on it. If she asks how far the BB chat, tell her this BB is the . . . figure it out boy  tongue
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2010
Post your Bauchi office address, I will be visiting that town in 3 days,
Thanks
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
When people want you to chopless, they are just jobless. I see lot of them here. While some people make things happen, others just watched!
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by OYIBN: 1:53am On Jan 16, 2011
Folks, do not be penny wise and pounds foolish!!!!!! This is not a blackbery phone but a cheap chinese imitation. They do not last (less than 1 year) and cannot be repaired. Blackbery phones have a pin number. Without the pin number you cannot access facebook, twitter etc . You have to do it through the blackberry internet sevice(BIS). You have to subscibe to the service through MTN, Airtel, etc. It costs R3000 Monthly. Don't be deceived - blackberry phones don't have radio and dual SIM!!!!!! How convienent to have your office in Bauchi!!!! 419!!!!! Why no outlet in Lagos, Kaduna, Port-Harcourt and Abuja?. Folks don't part with your money. If you have 20k now, save it!!! Save gradually every week or month. By December, you will have the 65k to buy a brand new original blackberry bold 2 phone at least. It costs 65k at SLOT now. By December, the price would have dropped further. Alternatively add another 15k and get an original Blackbery Curve or other original blackberry phones lower than the Bold 2. Smart asshole!!! Wanting people to pay into bank account and wait for 48 hours for delivery!!!! What if nothing is delivered. Then you go to Bauchi (at what cost?) and discover there is no office!!!!!!!
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by phreshnech: 5:53am On Feb 02, 2011
NA SCAM OOOO, d fone iz d popular chinko fone
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
Price slash from N20k to N12k/piece.

If you are buying in bulk, call for discounted prices.
Re: Black Berry B200 Give Away by surveycash(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2011
phreshnech:

NA SCAM OOOO, d fone iz d popular chinko fone

May your mouth not put you in trouble, Amen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laptops New Arrivals - Direct From Usa / I Need To Swap My Iphone X To Iphone 11 Pro Max / LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.