Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif (13046 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / APC: Governor Buni Warns Against Sabotaging Gombe Reconciliation / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by globemoney: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2019
Jowanson:

Or better placed 2015 is not 2019...Buhari will get maybe 10% votes while 90% will go to Obi!

APC will not win convincingly as they did in 2015. That is the political calculation...

It is not gonna be an Uhuru for APC in all the regions..mark my words!
You are still missing the point. The SE political structure is not backing Obi. Atikus campaign has failed to gather momentum. GEJ will perform better than Atiku with the numbers when the results are out

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Jowanson: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2019
globemoney:

You are still missing the point. The SE political structure is not backing Obi. Atikus campaign has failed to gather momentum. GEJ will perform better than Atiku with the numbers when the results are out

The structure are doing that because of selfish interest and that will be a huge blow to them..if this is true... Tinubu is nursing a 2023 presidential ambition and that will give those fools a run for their money... However, the people who will make the bulk of the election are not following suit..word on the street says otherwise.

Leave the political structure in SE..for presidential race.. It won't work..may work for state and local politics.. The name Buhari...is a no no on the mind of the man on the street....The total hardship, the humongous job loses, the lopsided presidential nominations are factors that will determine the huge voter apathy towards Buhari.. Am not saying he won't garner some votes , it will be very abysmal..trust me.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by bizzibodi(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2019
Why SE no like Peter obi?Buhari yur JUJU strong oo!
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by globemoney: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Jowanson:

The structure are doing that because of selfish interest and that will be a huge blow to them..if this is true... Tinubu is nursing a 2023 presidential ambition and that will give those fools a run for their money... However, the people who will make the bulk of the election are not following suit..word on the street says otherwise.

Leave the political structure in SE..for presidential race.. It won't work..may work for state and local politics.. The name Buhari...is a no no on the mind of the man on the street....The total hardship, the humongous job loses, the lopsided presidential nominations are factors that will determine the huge voter apathy towards Buhari.. Am not saying he won't garner some votes , it will be very abysmal..trust me.
Since you want me to believe your opinion over those that control the political structure of SE. we shall see. Voting is different from what people think FYI

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Jowanson: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
globemoney:

Since you want me to believe your opinion over those that control the political structure of SE. we shall see. Voting is different from what people think FYI

Voting is a mindset thing ....my opinion anyway.

Its less than 50 days ahead. Let's see how it goes by God's Grace...
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Sagay212: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
They know their people very well. It is their hobby. After collecting money they 'ok come back to shout no lefelendum no erection just to collect more money.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by globemoney: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
Jowanson:

Voting is a mindset thing ....my opinion anyway.

Its less than 50 days ahead. Let's see how it goes by God's Grace...
Better
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by senatordave1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Jowanson:

Its unfortunate that you engage in a discourse like a child.... I may have hit a cord in your physiological structure that is so painful to u for you to burst out with all your remaining energy to type and post this gibberish...Young man or boy! Go back to history and get wisdom and understanding.... And who told you I hate Buhari? In 1983-84, I loved Buhari's regime with Idiagbon just because of their iron fist like leadership..however, this is democracy such is not needed again....and more so. He is not opening up the economy.. Hence we have lots of hardship going in now.. I bet that you are also feeling it but you just don't want to admit it....so go read the history and understand the role buhari played during the civil war..its not about hatred but about history just so u know why he will not listen to IPOB...I don't like IPOB and am not a party to their agitations.. Whatever they do negatively in this election will be to their detriment! Let me advice you..when discussing in a public forum like this be civil! So that people can take u seriously!

Don't come out to show toutish behaviour...it's just a simple conversation... Air your views without insults... No one will beat u when u air ur opinion..u are entitled to it. But let your opinion be simple , clear without insults
No more the coup but civil war? Continue changing the narratives until buhari sweeps out your atiku.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by senatordave1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
globemoney:

Thank you.you have summed it up.total votes in the east may not be up to 1.5 million.ipob are warming up
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Jowanson: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
senatordave1:

No more the coup but civil war? Continue changing the narratives until buhari sweeps out your atiku.

Hahaha....make we dey watch na..its less than 50 days
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by GetCofOProperty: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
2019 general elections around the corner... We all pray it'sll be violent free. How I wish, but I know that may be difficult

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by nwanyionitsha: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Exactly

My choice wins, your choice loses. You cry again for another 4 years.
Ok,leave us alone and stop panicking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: We’ll Deliberately Push More Development To Badagry / Video Of Buhari At France Peace Forum / Presidential Campaign Promise: You Won’t Regret Voting APC In 2019 – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.