Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif (12744 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / APC: Governor Buni Warns Against Sabotaging Gombe Reconciliation / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by nwanyionitsha: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Let me ask you a simple question.

Despite the supposed large population of Igbos, why is it that the highest votes ever gotten by an Igbo man in this country is 3M votes gotten by Uzor Kalu under PPA in 2007 Presidential elections?
And then? Many igbo will be voting for the very 1st time 2019. Eg me and many in my family. We ready.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by IloveToMess: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2019
These Yorubastard fools think they know what transpires in SE without knowing what will hit their region, Atiku will get massive votes in the SW thats for sure and in the SE Atiku will pull 99% if not all of the votes cos we are not owambe tribe that stay where their criminal selfish leaders ask them to stay, we pursue our own dreams individually and that means voting for Obi, coupled with the way Rochas is unhappy with APC i bet you Imo State that was 90% Atiku is now 100% Atikulated. Afonjas should go and die...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by nwanyionitsha: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

If the North is such a bad place, why did Igbos beg to stay there when they were given an ultimatum to leave?

They preferred to stay back in the North than go to the East. Says a lot.
Nobody begged any rubbish.
Leave igbos alone. We will never vote buhari no katter what.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Hotfreezer: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Structure fire!. We have our pvc. We must vote. Come, have you spoken to any igbo person in the east with pvc? If you haven't, keep shut.
In my family for example, no matter how busy, we all went out to get our pvc, first time ever for most of us and it is the same everywhere. Go east and see waiting to vote out buhari apparatus. No mobilization is needed. Thank you.

It's good you went to get your PVCs, you're not doing anyone a favour, you're just helping yourselves.

I have been involved in several electoral processes and I can tell you for free that Atiku and Obi have problems in the SE.

The voter registration stats for the SE is the lowest in Nigeria. Unfortunately, that's where Atiku is banking on to get bloc votes.

It's not looking good I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by nwanyionitsha: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

The elections weren't boycotted.

Obiano got majority of lawful votes cast and was declared the winner.

Those Ipob people from Ebonyi who were threatening to boycott Anambra election were banned from riding their rickety motorcycles in Anambra. That's when they knew the importance of participating in electing their leaders.
Abeg ,stop running riot here. Go and vote your buhari and leave us alone .We won't, can't and will never vote buhari. Buhari knows.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Foolish talk

SE PDP leaders have individual ambitions for 2023. They can't decamp because of the political backlash but prefer to remain in PDP and their own political contributions towards 2023 is to sabotage Obi for APC to win.

If Obi is crippled in 2019, he can't rise above SE Governors in political status and they (Governors and party leaders) have chances in 2023 but if Obi wins, he becomes the preferred candidate in 2023 and they would never allow that.

Go and ask Atiku why no SE state offered him their stadium to use when he wanted to launch his rally there. In fact, Ugwuanyi instructed that PDP billboards in Enugu showing has face with Atiku should be pulled down.

Remember what Obiano said yesterday and what Wike said late last year?
Aboki Analysing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by nwanyionitsha: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Tony One Week the comedian did what Ojukwu couldn't do: win an election.

Ojukwu got a paltry 1M votes. Igbos were busy voting others and selling themselves short to outsiders.

That nonsense still happens today. Ezekwesili is contesting, Moghalu is contesting but no, Igbos would rather vote a Fulani man.
What is your business? Why crying more than the bereaved. Vote your choice, i vote my choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Hotfreezer: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Nobody begged any rubbish.
Leave igbos alone. We will never vote buhari no katter what.

No one is asking you to vote Buhari afterall, your votes are 2.5% (Kanu has removed 2.5%).

Go and read this link and clear your ignorance. See Igbo elders begging Al Mustapha just because northern teenagers threatened them.
https://www.nairaland.com/3856653/igbo-leaders-hamza-almustapha-meet

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Wrong

Obi that couldn't get the PDP governors in his region to work for him?
This boy stop destroying your Self here on Nairaland
Which Governor is working against Obi in South East
Did you see any of our Governor publicly telling us I mean we from South East to Vote for Buhari
Many of us that were saying Sai Baba are now saying Chai Baba I have been Atikulated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by nwanyionitsha: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2019
RealSolution:
Atiku/Obi stand better chance in south west, they will sure get more votes in south west than south east.. South Easterner govs are not supporting atiku/obi sincerely.
Their candidacy is a betrayal to pdp caucau who kept the party together in difficult times but were paid back in a negative way..
Atiku left PDP in 2006/7 . obi was in apga only joined PDP later..
A kwankanso/Ekeremadu ticked would have locked down south east , northwest , north central and south west(40/60)
Igbos are voting Atiku /Obi. PDP.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Hotfreezer: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
What is your business? Why crying more than the bereaved. Vote your choice, i vote my choice.

Exactly

My choice wins, your choice loses. You cry again for another 4 years.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by nwanyionitsha: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

You can only run, you can't hide.

10 SE voters would go to the polling booth and tell you that they want to vote for Atiku. After the election, INEC would tell you that 3 voted Atiku, 5 voted Buhari, 1 was void and 1 was for Moghalu. That's when the 10 guys would start fighting themselves.

That's when you would know politics 101.
See this one. I hope you know the parties have agents. Our vote will count in the east as we vote. We know what's up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by LZAA: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74651784:
.”

Your party of THIEVES is gone Already
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Hotfreezer: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Hizzy:

This boy stop destroying your Self here on Nairaland
Which Governor is working against Obi in South East
Did you see any of our Governor publicly telling us I mean we from South East to Vote for Buhari
Many of us that were saying Sai Baba are now saying Chai Baba I have been Atikulated

Stop asking dumb questions as if you can't use your brain.

Umahi has been opposing Atiku.
2 days ago, Obiano praised Buhari for his work in Igboland.
Ekweremadu is 100% quiet.

Only those without electoral value are making noise in Alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Jowanson: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Foolish talk

SE PDP leaders have individual ambitions for 2023. They can't decamp because of the political backlash but prefer to remain in PDP and their own political contributions towards 2023 is to sabotage Obi for APC to win.

If Obi is crippled in 2019, he can't rise above SE Governors in political status and they (Governors and party leaders) have chances in 2023 but if Obi wins, he becomes the preferred candidate in 2023 and they would never allow that.

Go and ask Atiku why no SE state offered him their stadium to use when he wanted to launch his rally there. In fact, Ugwuanyi instructed that PDP billboards in Enugu showing has face with Atiku should be pulled down.

Remember what Obiano said yesterday and what Wike said late last year?

If this is true, they will end shooting themselves on the foot! It has always been the bane of SE...the issue of selfish interest over regional interest...and that is why the SW are better off politically.

Well we are all in it....whatever they sow, they will reap it...positively or negatively

If we all end up worse off...we all bear the consequences

If we end up better, we enjoy the dividends

The truth is if Buhari wins again, we should brace up for more hardship and no SE person should complain or raise up any IPOB dust again cos buhari is not ready to listen to IPOB or restructuring.... Atiku wants restructuring and I believe that will help Nigeria in a positive way..but unfortunately, the SE wants to remain the way they are and that is very foolish.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Hotfreezer: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
See this one. I hope you know the parties have agents. Our vote will count in the east as we vote. We know what's up.

Shebi APC too had agents in the East last election when you were allocating massive numbers for GEJ.

Payback time is here.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by PHILipu1(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2019
InaNla:
The tyrant and power drunk in Aso rock should be watched closely. Any attempt to rig the election will meet international invasion of Nigeria.
Lol.
Like they invaded Nigeria when PDP was rigging past elections?
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Which Work did Obiano praise no pictures no Videos of Him praising Buhari
Am from Ebonyi My Governor can't campaign against ATIKU
He will never try it if he does trust me We will vote him out
Stop talking trash say what you know and leave what you don't know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Jowanson: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Keep shouting Afonja when your Governors are already cutting deals with Buhari behind your back.

You guys are politically daft.

South East Governors don't have a say in how the voting pattern will look like in SE....The average SE person is so independent...what they want to do remains within them

So if all these SE governors right n left position is true , they are on their own...you don't dictate to the average SE person..you don't

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by senatordave1(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2019
tuniski:

Beer parlour trashy talk!
Like 24% of 8.5 million?
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Hotfreezer: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Hizzy:

Here is Obiano praising Buhari.
https://www.nairaland.com/4952138/buhari-done-well-south-east

Keep living in denial, you guys don't even know what's happening what is happening.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Hotfreezer: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Hizzy:

Sit down in your shop and be typing ignorant trash, you guys don't even know what's happening.

FYI, go and check everywhere, Umahi has NEVER supported Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Jowanson: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

You don't understand SE politics and voting pattern... The governors have no say in this...the people decides who they wanna vote... No average SE person will vote buhari not with all that have happened to them in this dispensation. SE is locked down for Atiku/Obi...Leave those governors.....they are on their own if all is true which I strongly doubt...

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Sit down in your shop and be typing ignorant trash, you guys don't even know what's happening what is happening.
Oya come carry my hand make I stamp APC
Yeye
You better look for Alternative
We that supported Buhari is now against him

6 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by kingcekeron(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Yes ooo
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Sholaco: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2019
Igbo amaka grin
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Jowanson: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Sit down in your shop and be typing ignorant trash, you guys don't even know what's happening.

FYI, go and check everywhere, Umahi has NEVER supported Obi.

Praise worship is what it is praise worship...but it does not translate to support...I could thank you for doing a certain thing for me but it does not mean I like you....so that is how it is in the SE..The governors can vote for buhari if they want but the people in SE will not do so...The governors don't have full grip of their subjects in SE..You just watch and see the outcome come February... Its not all about praise worshiping the President... E no follow...SE people are very independent people..they take their decision personally ....

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by tuniski: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Like 24% of 8.5 million?
Ranter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by senatordave1(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2019
Jowanson:

You don't understand SE politics and voting pattern... The governors have no say in this...the people decides who they wanna vote... No average SE person will vote buhari not with all that have happened to them in this dispensation. SE is locked down for Atiku/Obi...Leave those governors.....they are on their own if all is true which I strongly doubt...
They do sir,they induce mass turnout and inflate votes or fund electioneering.without the governors,the security forces will side with apc and intimidate and outrig pdp in many areas,they will be low turnout as usual.ipob will harass voters with security encouraging them

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by senatordave1(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2019
tuniski:

Ranter
89k in katsina?
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by senatordave1(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Jowanson:

Praise worship is what it is praise worship...but it does not translate to support...I could thank you for doing a certain thing for me but it does not mean I like you....so that is how it is in the SE..The governors can vote for buhari if they want but the people in SE will not do so...The governors don't have full grip of their subjects in SE..You just watch and see the outcome come February... Its not all about praise worshiping the President... E no follow...SE people are very independent people..they take their decision personally ....
If so,how come victor umeh was rigged out in 2015? How did ikpeazu and t.a orji manage to win? How did nnaji rig out chimaroke? These governors still have fans who will vote buhari.buhari doesn't need to win but to get a few votes while reducing that of atiku
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif by Akiara: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2019
This Afonja that is almost going mad per-post, don't you see that zombieism and Fear of Atiku is already exposing your insecurities?

You Celebrate Ohanezes stupid Statement but you vilify Afenifere that is actually telling you idiots the TRUTH!!..

Let me tell you something that will make you quench and cry blood SE ain't zombies and the vast majority are solidly behind Atiku and OBI

So GO and DIE!!

Hotfreezer:

Keep shouting Afonja when your Governors are already cutting deals with Buhari behind your back.

You guys are politically daft.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Mayaki Apologises Over Fake Report That INEC Official Collected Bribe / Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition / APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.