Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Prayers For Explosive Revelation And Wonders. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers For Explosive Revelation And Wonders. (304 Views)

Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore / What Is The Difference Between Signs And Wonders? / Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Explosive Revelation And Wonders. by Mobileowowa: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

Scriptural Reading: Isaiah 2:1-3, Ezek 2:2, John 6:63, Romans 16:25, 2 Corinthians 3:6.

1) 2 Corinthians 12:7. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, let there be abundant revelation in COFACC..
2) Romans 16:25. Let ideas, revelation and insight that guarantees success and fortune be revealed onto me.
3) Ephesians 1:17. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, baptize your servant, David Odinma and all the ministers in COFACC with the Spirit of wisdom and revelation.
4) Ephesians 3:3. Holy Ghost, via revelation and wisdom make known to me the secret to my reign in life, business, career and ministry.
5) Revelation 1:1. Holy Ghost,in the name of Jesus Christ, give me personal encounter and revelation of Jesus Christ.
6) Psalms 18:28. LORD, in the name of Jesus Christ, enlighten me in the areas of my ignorance and cause my star to shine.
7) Ephesians 1: 18. Holy Ghost, enlighten my eyes of understanding to enable me fulfill my ministry and enter into my inheritance in Christ.
cool Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, let there be continuous rain of your life- changing word and revelation upon the altar of COFACC.
9) Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, let there be continuous release of eye opening and Destiny enhancing word in COFACC.
10) Father, we decree destruction upon any satanic weapon targeted to obstruct the release of your word and revelation in COFACC.
11) Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit, let the revelation of Explosive church growth be release upon every member of COFACC, thereby attracting multitudes into our fold.
12) Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ, I recieve revelation for advancement and Glorious Fortune in 2019.
13) Now give quality thanks to God for answered prayers.
Bless His Holy name.

Snr. Pastor
Apostle David Odinma.
Commonwealth of Faith Christian Center
Iju- Obawole
Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/01/19 / HYPOCRITES (a Poem To Many Christians Around The World) / The Power Of Your Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.