Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore (469 Views)

Year 2024 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore / Year 2022 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore / Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by walebrighto: 7:07am On Jan 17, 2021
YEAR 2021 REVELATION AND PROPPHECIES BY PASTOR TOYE EBIJOMORE

I give glory to God for his everlasting mercies and goodness unto us in the year 2020 that we graciously ended with our usual annual 40days Prayer with Fasting. I likewise return all the glory to God for keeping his secret things and covenant with me especially that His words through me shall not fail but comes to pass always. Certainly, this year 2021 will be named differently by various people because the Lord has the patent for multiplying visions, speaking by his prophets and using similitudes in the ministry of the prophet. Therefore, the Lord has revealed some of the secret things of this year to me and commanded me to prophesy them accordingly.

1. This year 2021 is the year of the Lord and He will visit the earth with more judgment especially the people in power.

2. In this year, the Lord shall cause new things, fulfillment of His promises and rejoicing unto His people. There will be more shocking occurrences on the earth but the Lord said, only the righteous shall be saved and they are those who believed Him.

3. Regardless of the economic crisis across places, the Lord will settle many people in new forms in this year not by their efforts but by His own grace and those who are praying for marriage, business success, career growth and better living will rejoice greatly.

4. The Lord reaffirmed to me that the birth of the new Nigeria will be in this year as He has said through me. He said the two of the three parts of the prophecies that will lead to the birth of the New Nigeria as He made me prophesy has been fulfilled and now He make haste the third part which is the rise of a powerful civil group against the government. Then, I saw the Lord passed through the National Assembly, Aso Villa, and the judicial house of Nigeria for rearrangements.

5. I saw ten powerful aspirants for the next president of Nigeria: Three from the east, three from the north, two from the south, and two from the west. But the Lord kept me standing in a room and brought another person not among them and anointed him before my face. The next president of Nigeria is already anointed in the realm of the Spirit. He will not present himself or emerge by his strength or any struggle but he will be presented by a holy alliance as revealed to me by the Lord who also told me to seal up the name for now.

6. I saw ministers of God in Nigeria holding a service for the Lord and we were 119 in number. There were four major speakers and the Lord nicknamed them differently as the judge, the teacher, the commander, and the third commander. Then, the Lord gave me messages concerning each of the four major speakers and said, the salvation of Nigeria is now in this year of him.

7. The church of God in Nigeria will have victory in this year and there will be answers to the prayers of the godly.

8. The Lord will set the powers in Nigeria against themselves in this year for the benefits of the masses. I see judgments of the Lord against the people in power which will cause great confusion among them, trading of blames and regrets.

9. I saw that President Muhammadu Buhari constantly refused counsels of the good hearted people and they withdrawn from him. Then, he began taking advises that led to a regret of his administration.

10. The Lord revealed more deep things to me especially about some notable Nigerians but instructed me to seal them up till a time to come.

11. Now the Lord commanded me to prophesy six orders: establishment in the Lord, favour, help, new connections, great establishment in lively endeavours, and divine protection. Therefore, I prophesy these in one after the other unto you as the Lord has commanded me in Jesus name.

I blessed the name of the Lord for these revelations and prophecies which He graciously made through me for this year to his glory alone in Jesus name. Amen.

Pastor Toye Ebijomore
Founder/General Overseer,
God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International, Akure, Ondo State. Nigeria.
Email- anointedandblessedchurch@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by Samade7: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by Akacollins7: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2021
May the will of Adonai be done

1 Like

Re: Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by OkCornel(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Abet let’s evaluate his 2020 “prophecies” first

2 Likes

Re: Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by walebrighto: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Check nairaland: year 2020 prophecy for Nigeria and beyond (posted by walebrighto)
Re: Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by walebrighto: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
God's Anointed and Blessed Church International.
January 2 at 4:17 AM · 

2020 Revelations and Prophecies by Pastor Toye Ebijomore
The founder and General Overseer of God's Anointed and Blessed Church International has unveiled revelations and made prophecies for the year 2020. He gave these at the church headquarters in Akure, Ondo, at the crossover service that also rounded off the 2019 Annual 40days fasting and prayer of the church. During the daily revival in the 40days fasting and prayer, the Spokesman of God in his teachings opened the eyes of the people to the spiritual significance of the year 2020, told several visions from the Lord and made many prophecies. He taught that a group of twenty things is known as a score. It also means the number of points that someone gets for correct answers on a test or exam. Then, anyone who scores twenty twenty in an examination is remarked excellent. Whereas, number twenty in the spirit stand for a set date or time for a thing to happen. It ended the period of waiting in the life of Isaac as he married at the age of forty but became fruitful with even a twins in twenty years after (Gen 25:20, 26). It's the eligible or set age for people to be enlisted into the military service and levitical service (Num 1:3). The man of God therefore, declared the year 2020 as the God's set year to excel his people. 'Thou shall arise and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time is come' (Psalms 102:13).
The man of God also used several days of the 40days fasting and prayer to thank God for the fulfilment of the 2019 prophecies through him. He dedicated some days of the 40days fasting and prayer for special prayers for Nigeria, Nigerians and the people that are in authority according to 1Timoteu 2:1-2. He also taught people on the importance of thanking God firstly for what He has done as a means of provoking Him to answer the pending and fresh requests speedily even beyond we asked.
Since people and media has testimonies of his yearly prophecies that all the words of God through him always come to pass, some of the major revelations and prophecies he further made at the crossover service for the year 2020 are therefore as follows:

1. The Lord God will grant the desires of his people in this year and he will surely excel them but the expectations of the wicked shall he cut off.

2. Nigeria has arrived the eve year to enter into Solution and become a pride of the nations of the world as purposed by the Lord. Hence, the serious occurrence that will give birth to the new Nigeria which will begin in the year 2021 as the Lord revealed to him last year will happen anytime from now.

3. There will be lots of confusion in the government in this year. Two different groups: a militia and a civil group, will rise powerfully against the Federal Government in this year. The militia group which is already existing will receive some international backing that will almost break Nigeria but their expectations was not realized. I saw the civil group demanding Federal Government to call for either regional discuss or implement the outcome of a concluded National Conference. I saw pockets of crises and increased security challenges in the country in this year.

4. I saw people praying and plotting seriously against President Buhari but the Lord confirmed to me again that He gave him to Nigeria due to the prayer of many people and the sacrifices of His Servants to Him. So, the man is a cane in His hand and He only will break the cane after He used it finished.

5. The National Assembly should organize fervent prayers to cancel the death verdict upon many of its members in this year. The Lord will answer if they organize it genuinely.

6. More governors in Nigeria will suffer terrible sicknesses in this year.

7. I saw the hand of the governor of Ondo State against many people and the hands of too many people against him but I didn't see his hand prevailed till the vision was taken off me. He should changed from relying on the strength of his arm and approach the Lord with a broken spirit for mercy.

The Spokesman of God invoked the declaration of the year, to come to pass in the lives of the people and commanded solution to every unpleasant situation of the people. He returned all the glory to God for His grace upon him and the people were anointed to excel in the 2020. The people were also allowed to give testimonies and thanksgiving of what God did for them especially through the ministrations of the prophet of God.

Re: Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by walebrighto: 6:22am On Jan 19, 2021
Yearly prophecy of pastor Toye Ebijomore fulfiled: for evaluation and clarification, kindly check this link (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsFoVZboiLg)
Re: Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by walebrighto: 6:17am On Jan 22, 2021
I blessed God for his prophet: all his prophecies yearly come to fulfillment

(1) (Reply)

Living Faith Church Commences Construction Of 100,000 Capacity Auditorium / Pastor Had A Model To Demonstrate How To Reach Organism To His Congregation. / I Am Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.