Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video (35102 Views)

FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by pinkbarby: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
the train needs to be changed, it's too old... see the tracks too, even the road is dirty... d only thing is to prepare well for the end of days, cos there will no old trains in heaven, no bad road as well as no accident in paradise... because our government is clearly not ready to help
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by Papoose01(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=Balenciagabrain post=74659563]You actually meant we should watch the video of what you just wrote.

I thought is the video of how the train derailed undecided

Na u dey buy me
grin cheesy
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by okomile(f): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
The steps on some of the coaches to embark and disembark are not there.

Train is a moving mortuary in 9ja. Maybe the new rail lines and coaches in Kaduna, agbor are new and not this ancient of days trains grin
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by RZArecta2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Someone warned about that portion some days ago online but we like waiting for tragedy before we get sense in this country.

1 Like

Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by 77up(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Truly naija needs all round fixing, things are just out of place
And that's exactly what bubu is doing , we must vote him to complete the job been abandoned by useless set of people in government for 16 years .

4+4=8
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by AllenSpencer: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Maxmavis:

Are u okay? How's this related?

You dont know anything!

You think train just derailed? Benin or Kaba people derailed it

May be its just one soul they need in that train and didnt mind to derail all grin

1 Like

Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by alexola20(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by adonis89(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
very avoidable incident but as useless as d country is ,they refused to do anything abt d train nor d track
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by sacx: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
allthingsgood:

The money is actually not there
Nigerian have a bloated idea of govt finance
Its only those inside that know the truth

You think so? The billions that are looted everyday, where do you think they come from?
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by sheltergreen: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Chai... OMG

Meanwhile, ....

Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by ogunsj: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
prince3009:
Was it not the rail track and trains commissioned by Mallam 4+4? cheesy
my dear don't kill yourself over 4+4. this is the old narrow gauge which Mallam 4+4 want to replaced by the on- going standard gauge.
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by jaywhoco(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
antiquities
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by piagetskinner(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nigeria is totally messed up....
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ever since I've been growing up, I've noticed something about most people In this nation. "NEGLIGENCE" Here In my compound, Sometimes, I do remove some dangerous Items away from the Walkway like 2 or 3 times per day. Might be a Sharp object like Nails, Broken Bottles, Sometimes I move away Big stones on the Roads too. What baffles me Is my neighbors would walk pass the dangerous Items like they didn't see It. Same thing on the streets too. You'll see people and cars Maneuvering from these dangerous Items. These experience alone I've witness In my compound and on the streets says a lot about us In this nation.

2 Likes

Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by fheyizsmart: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=oskaroni post=74657212] true
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by habaja: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
The way this train with few coaches speeds on this track calls for a mini constitutional conference.
The tracks are not well gauged and some are out of alignment.
not to talk of the worn out interface.
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by adeosunramsey(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
U guys should promote someone that can give ur life a meaning not Atiku or Buhari anymore. Forget ethnic or religion we need total deliverance nothing is working in Nigeria anymore. Sowore can change Nigeria to that country we dreamt of. Forget senators there will be agency that will limit their power and force them to work in favour of Nigerians
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by mechanics(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
NRC, should as a matter of urgency undertake and assess all tracks that have been damaged for necessary maintenance to avoid future occurrence like this.

1 Like

Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by allthingsgood: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
sacx:

You think so? The billions that are looted everyday, where do you think they come from?

That is people stealing. The fact that someone is attacked by armed robber doesn't mean the person is rich. If u divide Nigeria's income by its population, u will realise we have no money
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by sacx: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
allthingsgood:

That is people stealing. The fact that someone is attacked by armed robber doesn't mean the person is rich. If u divide Nigeria's income by its population, u will realise we have no money

Basically what I'm saying. Those stolen monies could have been used to maintain infrastructures. If not anything, it would go a long way in raising the happiness index of the people in knowing they are at par with other developed countries of the world. This in turn will raise their productivities, thus boosting the economy and earning more foreign exchange.

Corruption is our problem. Not only with the leaders, with the masses as well. There's money in Nigeria, but underutilized.
Re: The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video by frozen70(f): 3:55am On Jan 12, 2019
That track faults has been there since until it claimed life before the approved it to be repaired

That's naija for, if there is no casualties, there won't be repair

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study In Germany / 20-foot Container Falls Off Its Carrier Truck In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.