Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Crossroad In Education: Help My Friend In His Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crossroad In Education: Help My Friend In His Course (261 Views)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / Mbah Ezinne: ESUT Student Dead In Her Room, Male Friend In Critical Condition / Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crossroad In Education: Help My Friend In His Course by Johnsonibx(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2019
There is this close friend of mine in a Crossroad in which course to study, he's presently in the department of Agricultural Engineering but wanted to cross to Urban and Regional Planning. He's now seeking my advice maybe he should do the crossing or not, he said he did not have interest in Agric Engineering but with the situation of Nigeria now Agric Engineering might be a good one in the future.

So please help should he cross to Urban and Regional Planning or not

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Vote If Academic Activities Don’t Resume In Varsities —NANS / School !! School !!! / Follow Your Heart But Don’t Forget To Take Your Brain With You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.