Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer (3023 Views)

Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates / UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by CampussNews: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Nigerian superstar singer, David Adeleke professionally known as Davido has been revealed to be a smart and focused student during his time at Babcock University, Siggy reveals.

Davido’s former Head of Department, Olusegun Ojuola, said during an interview with TheCable that the musician kept his distance from course mates during exams.

According to the lecturer, when he noticed that the ‘Aye’ crooner did not attempt to interact or help other students since he was a brilliant student, he questioned him about it.

He said Davido told him he does it to avoid being distracted in the exam hall.

I will always remember that during exams David liked to keep a distance from other students. I asked why; he said he didn’t want to be distracted. He is quite a brilliant student,” he said.

Ojuola also revealed that Davido was only able to graduate as a part-time student in such a short period of time because of the credits he carried from Oakwood University in Business Administration in 2010 and extra summer semesters.

https://campusnews.medium.com/davido-didnt-allow-his-course-mates-copy-him-during-exams-babcock-lecturer-98a4caf8db50

2 Likes

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Anigreat: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
shocked

I hate it when an academia disgrace himself like this just to be noticed , probably be given a light change to put in the pocket.

Tell me Davido was whatever, and I will believe you without doubt, but don't tell me Davido was sound in academics. Davido doesn't look like someone that has good book head

10 Likes

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
mr lecturer want to cast. give him momey Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by smartasuen(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Davido doesn't seem dull, but that he cleared all his papers without being aided in any way, na dat one I still dey try believe.

10 Likes

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Just have Money in this life lol

2 Likes

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
After he go done see marking scheme finish for lecturer office, him go wan come pass alone lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Timoleon(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Why will he allow anyone copy him when he didn’t write anything? You want make dem cast am?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by dawnomike(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
A lecturer asked a student why he did not allow other students to copy him...? Seriously!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Just have money in this life abeg.

Even your lectures go dey remember your name until they die!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Kccheechy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Is it the same Davido that said that he wasn’t brilliant and wasn’t getting good grades in school??

1 Like

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Kccheechy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Is it the same Davido that said that he wasn’t brilliant and wasn’t getting good grades in school?? the same davido who said his teacher once told him that he won’t make it in life because he wasn’t academically sound?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by tydi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
He is covering his academical errors

2 Likes

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by realestate99: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
dawnomike:
A lecturer asked a student why he did not allow other students to copy him...? Seriously!!!
Nigeria, Land of impossibilities.
Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by leomarz007: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Why are y'all degrading davido. What do u mean by he doesn't look like one who has good book head. Den dey write who sabi book for face.

During my time the Don 1 for cultist and Igbo smoking from ekpoma follow carry first class. The guy know something die.

Ogbeni If u no sabi book no reason say the next person be like you.
Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Joshdboss(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hmmm........

https://chatdotwhatsapp.com/GmaNWsliJEXDNpritjZVhA

Remove the "dot " in the link above and put '.' instead.

Make money on amazon selling ebooks. I'll show you every step, every detail, every trick. Even if you don't know how to write, there's a way to do ebooks without writing a single word yourself. The training is packed. Join via the link. #1500 only
Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by djoe21(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I hate it when an academia disgrace himself like this just to be noticed , probably be given a light change to put in the pocket.

Tell me Davido was whatever, and I will believe you without doubt, but don't tell me Davido was sound in academics. Davido doesn't look like someone that has good book head

Don't judge a book by its cover.
Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by padi94(m): 2:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Man looking for some that Adeleke money ��

1 Like

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by padi94(m): 2:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Man looking for some of that Adeleke money
Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by ednut1(m): 3:23am On Jan 13, 2022
How many coursemates did he have in music department Una too dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2022
grin Make I no talk wetin I dey reason
Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Bukola94(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

. don't say what you don't know. I have meet party guys, wey sabi books pass those who put for head, those called serious students. When final results came out, every body was wow

1 Like

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by yetunsbay(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2022
Pic or I don't believe it grin
Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Nicepoker(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Useless lecturers disgracing themselves. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Rickmann: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Lol..you don't just judge from a distance you know?
Neither does academic brilliance tell on one's face.
You will be shocked.
Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Depressed101: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

[s]I hate it when an academia disgrace himself like this just to be noticed , probably be given a light change to put in the pocket.

Tell me Davido was whatever, and I will believe you without doubt, but don't tell me Davido was sound in academics. Davido doesn't look like someone that has good book head[/s]
only a smart person can archive what this guy has archived
Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by oyatz(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2022
leomarz007:
Why are y'all degrading davido. What do u mean by he doesn't look like one who has good book head. Den dey write who sabi book for face.

During my time the Don 1 for cultist and Igbo smoking from ekpoma follow carry first class. The guy know something die.

Ogbeni If u no sabi book no reason say the next person be like you.

When I was in 100L in the university, all my friends and i were surprised one day when an announcement was made that Kegites Club will be conducting their tutorials to help Students.

We went to this tutorials out of sheer curiosity, lol and behold, we saw brilliant academic discussions being delivered by apparently unserious Kegites members.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by oyatz(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2022
Kccheechy:
Is it the same Davido that said that he wasn’t brilliant and wasn’t getting good grades in school?? the same davido who said his teacher once told him that he won’t make it in life because he wasn’t academically sound?

Davido actually studied Music at the University.

Most people think he studied one serious and difficult course.

1 Like

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by BigDawsNet: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2022
That's pretty Obvious

I know he must be smart....

1 Like

Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by juniorstar(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Nigerian superstar singer, David Adeleke professionally known as Davido has been revealed to be a smart and focused student during his time at Babcock University, Siggy reveals.

Davido’s former Head of Department, Olusegun Ojuola, said during an interview with TheCable that the musician kept his distance from course mates during exams.

According to the lecturer, when he noticed that the ‘Aye’ crooner did not attempt to interact or help other students since he was a brilliant student, he questioned him about it.

He said Davido told him he does it to avoid being distracted in the exam hall.

I will always remember that during exams David liked to keep a distance from other students. I asked why; he said he didn’t want to be distracted. He is quite a brilliant student,” he said.

Ojuola also revealed that Davido was only able to graduate as a part-time student in such a short period of time because of the credits he carried from Oakwood University in Business Administration in 2010 and extra summer semesters.

https://campusnews.medium.com/davido-didnt-allow-his-course-mates-copy-him-during-exams-babcock-lecturer-98a4caf8db50
This is what a primary school teacher should be saying.
Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Pat081: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Timoleon:
Why will he allow anyone copy him when he didn’t write anything? You want make dem cast am?
just what I have in mind na money runs things
Re: Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer by Whois(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
I thought he was the only student in his department

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lasu Rival Cult Clash: Another Student Killed, More Arrested / Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti / UNIBEN - 2013/2014 Part Time Application Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.