Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son (47335 Views)

Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions / Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Bridget95(f): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
I'm so happy, one pastor already told him his days are over...
spoiler alert, in Ghana, shatta wale is their own version of mc omoluowo
it's MC oluomo

1 Like

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by ADRIAN88(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:

'Paster' you meant to say...

1 Like

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
I heard he planned 2 use her 4 ritual so She stabbed him
Y ar yorubas full of sinister ,yesterday na MC ULUMMA
Today "shit wale
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Niangollan42: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
I heard he planned 2 use her 4 ritual so She stabbed him
Y ar yorubas full of sinister ,yesterday na MC ULUMMA
Today "shit wale

They Are both from Ghana.. Do u even know who be the SHATAWALE sef u dey Dia dey shout yorubas

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Niangollan42:

They Are both from Ghana.. Do u even know who be the SHATAWALE sef u dey Dia dey shout yoruba
Shuuu! Wale wey dey sing noisy fuji music,

I cant even stay in lagos because of his loud fuji music

1 Like

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by 22brains(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Shatta Wale Wife Stabs him with Scissors, Runs Away With His New Range Rover and Son

According to reports indicated by notorious Instagram celebrity gossip handle, Those_called_celebs, States that fiancée of the African Dancehall artiste Shatta Michy has bolted with ‘my level’ crooner Shatta Wale’s newly bought Range Rover, Majesty and some important documents.

It was reported a day ago about how Shatta Michy desperately took to her snapchat story to advice women not to struggle with a man in the name of making it big one day,her words sparked concerns, others thought she was shading her baby daddy.

She Thosecalledcelebs Post below:

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/11/shatta-wale-wife-stabs-him-with-scissors-runs-away-with-his-new-range-rover-and-son/
he should be thankful he is still alive because jealousy has led to many deaths in relationship...this is what you get when you toil with girls as baby mamas. learn from 2face and be wise. meanwhile, Davido is........
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by 22brains(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Hahahaha this one nah criminal sha cheesy
[color=#990000]he should be thankful he is still alive because jealousy has led to many deaths in relationship...this is what you get when you toil with girls as baby mamas. learn from 2face and be wise. meanwhile, Davido is........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Triangles1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
This scatter waley he's too overrated, is like Ghanian don't have competent artist to show off again.
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by zedman1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
That pastor said it was gonna happen that year, not today. Was his prediction..... Sorry prophecy correct?
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by nelxxy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
who be shatta wale again biko nu
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by medropoly(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
don follo OLOSHO u no go hear...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by greggng: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:

I hope she used poisnoius one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.