Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better (2453 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Qatar Airline Makes Emergency Landing After A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by shams040(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2019
Dear Experienced travelers, Please Between Ethiopian and Qatar airline which is better in term of everything you can think of?
Re: Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by bedspread: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2019
shams040:
Dear Experienced travelers, Please Between Ethiopian and Qatar airline which is better in term of everything you can think of?
I can't speak of Qatar cos I hv not travelled with them but I assure you Ethiopia airline is Awesome... I can tell u that confidently..

2 Likes

Re: Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by shams040(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2019
bedspread:
I can't speak of Qatar cos I hv not travelled with them but I assure you Ethiopia airline is Awesome... I can tell u that confidently..

Thanks
Re: Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by bedspread: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2019
shams040:

Thanks
U are Welcome
Re: Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by kagari: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
shams040:

i think both are almost on same scale only that you have more people flying ethiopia, cause at every given time and route it does with Qatar, its always cheaper. Most especially for Asia routes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by shams040(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
What about the baggage allowance
Re: Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by Beautyaddy: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Qatar is very good if you don't mind the very long flight hours.
Re: Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by ukcatlover(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Qatar Airline is good, 5 star, expensive and comfortable but baggage allowance is very small and their staff on ground at airport will stress you to ensure your visa is bald or no single mistake and they might even make you miss flight

While Ethiopia Airline they are also good, cheaper friendly staff more baggage allowance and they just check normal visa and security check and you fly.

My advice use Ethiopia airline. Have used both so i know what am saying

2 Likes

Re: Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by shams040(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
ukcatlover:
Qatar Airline is good, 5 star, expensive and comfortable but baggage allowance is very small and their staff on ground at airport will stress you to ensure your visa is bald or no single mistake and they might even make you miss flight

While Ethiopia Airline they are also good, cheaper friendly staff more baggage allowance and they just check normal visa and security check and you fly.

Thanks God bless
Re: Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by Pearlyfaze: 11:58pm On Feb 18
ukcatlover:

Hello Sir/Ma,
Do Nigeria Passport Holder need a transit visa. travelling from London to Nigeria.
Re: Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:18am On Feb 19
Pearlyfaze:

Hello Sir/Ma,
Do Nigeria Passport Holder need a transit visa. travelling from London to Nigeria.
You don't need transit visa for Qatar if your layover is not more than 24hrs and you're not leaving the airport.
Re: Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better by MadeMan01(m): 9:59am On Feb 19
Pearlyfaze:

Hello Sir/Ma,

No but make sure you have return ticket or they will refuse you from boarding

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? / Welcome To Rwanda(photos) / A Thread Of A Trip To Gooonu Banana The Haunted House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.