Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Jonathan Wanted To Rid The SW Of Tinubu And His Rascals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wanted To Rid The SW Of Tinubu And His Rascals (638 Views)

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze / Yoruba Are Rascals, We'll Handle Them - Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Wanted To Rid The SW Of Tinubu And His Rascals by GenSpecifics: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Jonathan once described the private political venture ACN, its leadership and members as "a bunch of rascals".

From the last APC campaign launch in Lagos which was attended by thugs from across not only Lagos but the entire SW which will later turn into a free-for all fight involving guns and knives, it should be apparent to all that the ACN faction of the APC is wholly composed of thugs, theives and rascals.

God Bless you GEJ. You failed in liberating the sophisticated ones from their enslavement at the hands of the agberoe General because the same people refused to be saved and saw nothing wrong in having thugs, ex-convicts and fetish ritual murderers as their leaders.
Re: Jonathan Wanted To Rid The SW Of Tinubu And His Rascals by my2019mind: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2019
Only the Yorubas can liberate themselves from Tinubu, and that is if they truly want to, it was not Jonathan's duty to do that. Nevertheless, the fact still remains that Lagos state runs a government of the agberos, by the agberos, for the agberos. I call it Agberocracy.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted To Rid The SW Of Tinubu And His Rascals by Shawnnn01: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Biafrans are excessively foolish I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted To Rid The SW Of Tinubu And His Rascals by GenSpecifics: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
Shawnnn01:
Biafrans are excessively foolish I swear
[/s]

Lagos is a glorified village - Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted To Rid The SW Of Tinubu And His Rascals by BuhariAdvocate: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin lol instead of you to pray to God to give you the leader like Tinubu ,so your people can stop migrate illegally to oyinbo country or wandering around the southwest Nigeria.
my2019mind:
Only the Yorubas can liberate themselves from Tinubu, and that is if they truly want to, it was not Jonathan's duty to do that. Nevertheless, the fact still remains that Lagos state runs a government of the agberos, by the agberos, for the agberos. I call it Agberocracy.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted To Rid The SW Of Tinubu And His Rascals by wakaman: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ironically, who was gotten rid of?

grin

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: Obasanjo Is A Courageous Patriot, Statesman- Buhari / All you need to know about AG. IGP Mohammed Abubakar Adamu / Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters In Benue,kill 1,injure Others(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.