₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,187,814 members, 4,770,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 03:00 AM

Fans Reacts As Yung 6ix Accuses M.I Abaga Of 'stealing' His Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Reacts As Yung 6ix Accuses M.I Abaga Of 'stealing' His Lyrics (255 Views)

Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics / M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Reacts As Yung 6ix Accuses M.I Abaga Of 'stealing' His Lyrics by Mandynews(f): 11:09am On Jan 11
29 year old Nigerian hiphop recording artist, Onome Onokohwomo, better known by his stage name Yung6ix has went on Twitter to accuse 4 rappers including Jude "M.I" Abaga, Blaqbonez, A-Q And Loose Kaynon

The rapper was served well by some angry fans on Twitter.

Check out tweets below.

https://twitter.com/Yung6ix/status/1083601255895838720

Source: https://mandynews.com/fans-reacts-as-yung-6ix-accuses-m-i-abaga-of-stealing-his-lyrics/

Re: Fans Reacts As Yung 6ix Accuses M.I Abaga Of 'stealing' His Lyrics by GisterBlogger: 11:10am On Jan 11
Ok
Re: Fans Reacts As Yung 6ix Accuses M.I Abaga Of 'stealing' His Lyrics by Mandynews(f): 11:12am On Jan 11
cc Lalasticlala

Re: Fans Reacts As Yung 6ix Accuses M.I Abaga Of 'stealing' His Lyrics by directorXixXICK(m): 11:27am On Jan 11
What kind of line are they talking about.... Is it this kind of line ________________________?
Re: Fans Reacts As Yung 6ix Accuses M.I Abaga Of 'stealing' His Lyrics by krattoss(m): 11:52am On Jan 11
That cypher is one of the dopest rap jam I ve listened from a Naija or African artist.
Re: Fans Reacts As Yung 6ix Accuses M.I Abaga Of 'stealing' His Lyrics by simplyDopeGuy: 11:55am On Jan 11
MI, loose kanon, AQ, Blaqbones Cypher is the best rap song from Africa EVER

(1) (Reply)

US Singer Kehlani Flaunts Her Baby Bump In New Adorable Photos / We Don’t Want R.kelly In Africa – Africans Reject Singer’s Alleged Escape Plan / Checkout Aki And Paw Paw’s #10yearchallenge Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.