Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency (19263 Views)

Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by BabaO2: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Amosun contested twice and couldn't succeed before Tinubu helped him in 2011. Now, he thinks he has arrived politically.

People are waiting for him to leave the Governorship seat before they deal with the ingrate.
The guy is just too dirty, irresponsible and destructive to be entrusted with leadership
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by tuniski: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Anything but not Saraki

WizKid or Burna Boy can be, so far its not Saraki

That thief needs to be relegated to ward politics
Unfortunately for you Saraki will still remain the senate president cos pdp will have majority in NASS.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Hotfreezer: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
IbrahimDamola:
Amosun knows Osibande is not coming back again as VP so is positioning himself for SP position when AtikuObi takes over in few months. Smart guy. grin

Only zombies are still deluded about dumbohari's chances. It is as clear ad daylight that dumbohari will lose the election. grin
[/s]

Tooshuku from Abakaliki, you forgot to mention Tinubu in your dumb analysis.

You Igbos fear him more than God.

1 Like

Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Xisnin(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
chikeze:
Senate president indeed. When your party no dey happy with you for anti-party activity.
The party was also not happy with Saraki and Dogara.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Tareq1105: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Amosun knows Osibande is not coming back again as VP so is positioning himself for SP position when AtikuObi takes over in few months. Smart guy. grin

Only zombies are still deluded about dumbohari's chances. It is as clear ad daylight that dumbohari will lose the election. grin

And this self centered man will now be made your Senate President?
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Xisnin(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
BabaO2:

Mark it, Amosun is a destroyed item politically, only if he retraced and apologize to the power that originally installed him.

Hotfreezer:

Amosun contested twice and couldn't succeed before Tinubu helped him in 2011. Now, he thinks he has arrived politically.

People are waiting for him to leave the Governorship seat before they deal with the ingrate.

Kids comment. Politics is unpredictable.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Hotfreezer: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
BabaO2:

The guy is just too dirty, irresponsible and destructive to be entrusted with leadership

That guy has opponents in Egba, Yewa and Ijebu. I don't know how a sitting Governor can be so useless, irresponsible, destructive and unintelligent.

He thinks he's playing a spoiler of Apc's chances but it would backfire.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by oyichi: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
the pdp will produce the next senate president, mark it down
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Hotfreezer: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Xisnin:

What happened in Ogun in 2011 is about repeating itself. Get properly educated.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by BabaO2: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Xisnin:

ancient man, you don't destroy the bridge because you think you have crossed to the other side
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Hotfreezer: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Tareq1105:

And this self centered man will now be made your Senate President?

He would be the Senate president of Biafra since they are incapable of getting leaders from their region.

That boy you quoted is one of Kanu's disciples.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Xisnin(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

What happened in Ogun in 2011 is about repeating itself. Get properly educated.
That is why I said that politics is unpredictable. There is never final verdict.
Everything changes with time.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Xisnin(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
BabaO2:

ancient man, you don't destroy the bridge because you think you have crossed to the other side

Everything changes with time bridge or no bridge.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by BabaO2: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Xisnin:

Everything changes with time bridge or no bridge.
The more reason you don't burn the bridge, there will be need for you to cross the bridge back.

1 Like

Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by dominique(f): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
A rule has to be passed barring ex governors from contesting for Senate
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Keegan: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

I knew you Igbos would be here to shout Tinubu. Very predictable lot.

Igbos fear Tinubu more than God.

Igbos fear Tinubu more than God.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Chinashopping84: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Anything but not Saraki

WizKid or Burna Boy can be, so far its not Saraki

That thief needs to be relegated to ward politics

saraki put the executives to their toes...
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Blessedpikin(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mr Governor of fly overs...joker
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Bimpe29: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Amosun is entitled to his opinion, but it can never happen should APC win a reelection in the general elections, considering the fact that Prof Osinbajo is from the same state and geo political with Amosun.
It may not be seemingly feasible if PDP as well wrestle power as being projected, to have Amosun or any Southerner to emerge as Senate President of the 9th National Assembly.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by firstolalekan(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
SanusiGworo:
President of Ogun Senate?
You lack some vitamins
You better goan and chew your gworo
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by IbrahimDamola: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]

Tooshuku from Abakaliki, you forgot to mention Tinubu in your dumb analysis.

You Igbos fear him more than God.

Tubudullahi my dear Muslim brother, other Nigerians are simply held spell-bound on how we yorubas claim to educated and sophisticated yet dictated to by a drug-dealer and ex-con thiefnuubu's dynasty. cheesy
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
baliyubla:
Tinubus worst nightmare. Amosun must be SP whether Tinubu likes it or not. Up APM in Ogun.

Impossicant.....S.P cannot come from the same zone with the V.P......and how is he Tinubu's nightmare? Someone whose candidate lost the gubernatorial ticket of APC to Tinubu's candidate......I don't think you know what you typed.

1 Like

Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by SachaBastien(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nigeria is a funny country. A governor who spent 8 years in office and did 6 months work wants to be Senate President even when he has not been elected to the National Assembly. Two things, he wants to rig the election and he feels he's not meant to be "just a floor member". The goat thinks too highly of himself.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by babybos(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sagamu road is uncompleted
Ijebu igbo:flyover uncompleted
Some roads in abeokuta are federal roads, which federal government have paid for
Amosun Chief liar
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Vinstel: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibikunle the dreamer
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by Charly68: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
DrThanos:
With your selfish tendencies that have been laid to bare recently ? You wish
He is very myopic and only hallucinating, I doubt if he won't lose his ticket with the present game plan.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by African101(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Amosun, a greedy, selfish and arrogant person. He has nothing to point at in other region of the state except the uncompleted federal government project which the federal government refunded.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by emerged01(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Too greedy!
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Meaning he wants to be in the senate for life.
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by zoedew: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Grizzly arrogant fellow playing God!
Re: Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency by DrThanos: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Charly68:

He is very myopic and only hallucinating, I doubt if he won't lose his ticket with the present game plan.
abi now... There is no difference between him and Saraki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele / Recycled Politicians / Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.