Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys (1093 Views)

Catholic Church March Against Yahoo Yahoo In Warri / Ruggedman Under Threat For Speaking Against ”yahoo Yahoo” And Getting Naira Marl / Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys by ayabie4luv(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
lol see what is trending on twitter, facebook and instagram about nigerian pastors crusade, read below share;

It's has come to my notice that young boys of now adays use our precious girls pants to do rituals and buy Benz..

It is time to let them know that everything is about to turn upside down, attend my special crusade for the ladies "TOUCH MY PANT AND DIE CRUSADE" Any spirit of Yahoo boys that comes near your pants shall die by fire��, ladies this crusade is specifically for you come lemme anoint your pants for you....
Bringing your offering for it is highly needed to pursue out demons

Amen

Date:- 14th February 2019

Time:- 10pm

Venue:- big Khali chapel no 11 kanti aga

Be there and remain blessed����

Pls share this post, mention any lady in your friend list so their pants will be anointed and receive wonderful blessings���

#touchmypantanddiecrusade

link to his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9O4-3d1QPhg3MpBFsQHzAg

link to his facebook https://www.facebook.com/ayabiecornelius

Re: Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys by Kingosytex(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
just when u thought you heard and seen it all
Re: Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
If u truly beleive that the handbill is that of a church then u have serious issues!!
That thing is a cheap photoshopped handbill of a "Non existing church" just to drag the church into this Pant rituals trend and make ridicule of church!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys by majamajic(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
ohh, not from church
Re: Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys by taiwokyle(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
What else to see? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys by simplyDopeGuy: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Adesuwa should go, she shouldnt trust banky enough
Re: Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys by Cocotrendz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Yahoo boy turned Pastor
Re: Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys by ayabie4luv(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
My son come to church and blessed
Re: Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys by festusparkz419(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
sad
simplyDopeGuy:
Adesuwa should go, she shouldnt trust banky enough

Re: Nigerian Pastor Set To Hold Crusade To Anoint Ladies Pants Against Yahoo Boys by ayabie4luv(m): 2:10am On Jan 23, 2019
lol

(1) (Reply)

15 Real Facts About Odunlade Adekola You Probably Didn't Know / Tekno Fans Rain Curse On A Facebook User That Wish Tekno Died. Photos / I Have Stopped Paying Male Prostitutes To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarznegger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.