Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi (985 Views)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by damiloladuke: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nigerian contemporary rapper MI Abaga has rendered his support to Simi in her fight against Yahoo boys.The songstress had earlier called out the internet fraudsters over their illicit activities and asked them to desist from listening to her music.

While taking side with her, MI also re-echoed the adverse effects of the activities of Yahoo boys in the society and how it is hurting more people than the few ones it is helping.

He wrote:

In the spirit of uplifting our Queens.. @symplysimi I applaud your courage and your fortitude for speaking out on what you believe!!! The truth is that the scourge of internet fraud is hurting us more than it is helping us.. and please don't misunderstand.. this country is so hard that I judge no man because I am imperfect.

But we must not attack those that remind us of what we should be.. that energy is for us to vote.. us to speak out against our elected officials.. and for us to do a better job at lifting all young Nigerians so that they never have to turn away from righteousness to provide food to eat.

We may be forced to eat with dirty hands.. but it doesn't mean we should piss in clean water.

https://lailasnews.com/fight-against-yahoo-boys-mi-abaga-takes-side-with-simi/

lalasticlala

Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by dkronicle(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Na because simi don see money wey go take her and her family to another level. If say na up and coming she be. She for just dey think of new song to write. Ndu ara

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by amaniro: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
I stand with Simi 100% No matter how hard the country might be crime ain't an option.
Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by ojun50(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Make all the artist thy sing Christian song
Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by amaniro: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
dkronicle:
Na because simi don see money wey go take her and her family to another level. If say na up and coming she be. She for just dey think of new song to write. Ndu ara

Potential Yahoo boy

Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by dkronicle(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
amaniro:

Potential Yahoo boy
yahoo spoter
Invite your yahoo friends to patronize me

I sell designers foot wears. I deliver too.

Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by amaniro: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
dkronicle:
I sell designers foot wears. I deliver too.

Do you also sell pants, kidneys?

Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by dkronicle(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
amaniro:

Do you also sell pants, kidneys?
I just told you what my occupation is. If you get better work also, i go accept gladly.
Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by dkronicle(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
ojun50:
Make all the artist thy sing Christian song
Abi na. Her hit tracks many pass her fans gan.

Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by amaniro: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
dkronicle:

I just told you what my occupation is. If you get better work also, i go accept gladly.

The point is: Never support crime.
Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by dkronicle(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
amaniro:

The point is: Never support crime.
The point is go and talk to your politicians
Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by Onyi22(f): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
I rather date a cute,rich Yahoo guy than to end up with a poor ,frustrated guy on this forum
Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
But the truth is the fake like this yeyebrities showcase are part of the reason for the increase... 85% of them sing abt money women money... Some even hail yahoo Boys and hangout with them....

When most of their Song is about making money by all means, What do they expect from the listeners and Naive wannabes
Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by hisgrace090: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
dkronicle:

Meaning you can just do anything to make it ehh?
Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by dkronicle(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
hisgrace090:

Meaning you can just do anything to make it ehh?
What do you mean by *make it*
Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by BravoDe: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onyi22:
I rather date a cute,rich Yahoo guy than to end up with a poor ,frustrated guy on this forum
They wee just use diswan...FREAKS
Re: Fight Against Yahoo Boys: MI Abaga Takes Side With Simi by Iwatsy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onyi22:

Na still we go trend your video, when they use you to buy benz, and you are roaming the streets of lagos mad and naked. Omo ase

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Is Giving Out 50K On Instagram Now; You Too Can / Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy / Saint Lucian Stripper Blasts Lagos Strip Club Over Alleged Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.