Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable (41162 Views)

APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App / PDP 2023 Presidential Election Campaign Timetable In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by nwanyionitsha: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2019
globemoney:

Learn to speak for yourself
You should take your advice.
I speak for myself, my family and locality.
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by garfield1: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2019
Jowanson:

My good friend, leave Aba people.....They just go collect their share of Kalu money

If you think because you saw...those crowd and that means they will vote for Buhari....I laugh in APCenglish!

APC in abia has two factions! They are not coordinated....

You will see the outcome come February.... Atiku/obi is the team!
Inspite of the factions,ouk is the overall leader.there's no way the will collect kalu money and vote for ikpeazu or orji,even a mad man wont do such.buhari will lose abia but win aso rock.do not allow hatred for apc and buhari to becloud your sense of objectivity unless your education is a waste,thats from late okadigbo
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by globemoney: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You should take your advice.
I speak for myself, my family and locality.
We are not voting ariku/Obi simple
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by nwanyionitsha: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2019
globemoney:

We are not voting ariku/Obi simple
Who are the we? Speak for yourself.
I, my family and locality are voting Atiku. I am from Onitsha.
Oya speak for yourself.
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by globemoney: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Who are the we? Speak for yourself.
I, my family and locality are voting Atiku. I am from Onitsha.
Oya speak for yourself.
Don’t worry keep making noise on nairaland. After the elections we shall know how many votes you your family and locality gave atiku
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by senatordave1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
asobo:
Plateau is now confused because we they have already render Lalong an Ex governor even before the elections to your dismay. I thought you were boosting the other day. Mr not just Plateau but as far as the north central is concerned, the only state pmb might win is Niger state.

NORTH CENTRAL IS ALREADY LOOK DOWN FOR ATIKU/OBI

ARGUE WITH YOUR KEYPAD

NEXT CALL FOR ATIKU IS PLATEAU STATE TOMORROW 12/01/2019. YOU ARE INVITED OR STAY GLUED TO YOUR TV SET BUT KNOW THAT HEART ATTACK IS REAL
Heart attack is for you and old jerry.buhari will get 35% in plateau while winning kogi and kwara narrowly.
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by senatordave1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
omonaijiria:

Thrash
Thats where you and atiku feed from
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by senatordave1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
omonaijiria:

Thrash
Thats where you and atiku feed from.
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by Jowanson: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
garfield1:

Inspite of the factions,ouk is the overall leader.there's no way the will collect kalu money and vote for ikpeazu or orji,even a mad man wont do such.buhari will lose abia but win aso rock.do not allow hatred for apc and buhari to becloud your sense of objectivity unless your education is a waste,thats from late okadigbo

Read what you wrote again...did I say I hate APC?

Because I don't like the people in it does not mean I hate the party...I am referring to the people in it...At least you recognized the fact that buhari will not win Abia...leave state politics!
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by senatordave1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
tuniski:

Clap for yourself.
Thats after you tell us what 24% of 8.5 million is?
grin
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by asobo: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Heart attack is for you and old jerry.buhari will get 35% in plateau while winning kogi and kwara narrowly.
Concentrate on how to deliver SS to your party Mr and leave northern affairs for the northerners to decide. Politics is local
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by asobo: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
senatordave1:

And the rally was a hit back to back. North central is a no go area for your god Buhari

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by livelymatilda22: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anambralstson:
ATIKU PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN TIMETABLE..

JANUARY 9: Minna,Niger State,

JANUARY 10: LAFIA, NASSARAWA STATE.

JANUARY 12: JOS, PLATEAU STATE

JANUARY 14: EKITI AND ONDO STATES

JANUARY 15: OSUN STATE

JANUARY 17: LAGOS STATE

JANUARY 18: South East Zonal Rally

JANUARY 19: OGUN STATE

JANUARY 21: ZAMFARA STATE

JANUARY; Kebbi and Jigawa States

JANUARY 23: Kano and Katsina States

JANUARY 24: Kaduna State

JANUARY 26 : Benue State.

JANUARY 28: Cross River and Akwa Ibom.

JANUARY 29: Bayelsa and Rivers State

JANUARY 30th: Delta and Edo States

JANUARY 31: Anambra State.

FEBRUARY 4: Yobe and Borno States.

FEBRUARY 5: Bauchi and Taraba

FEBRUARY 6: Adamawa State

FEBRUARY 9: Abuja Mega Rally.

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dduY2QNO5I
Where is the pictures from Lagos and South East Zonal rally?
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by livelymatilda22: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo southeast zonal rally will hold in Enugu, Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium
Who is the real Otondo now? Today is 20th of January, where are the pics from the Zonal rally that was supposed to have been held in Enugu,Nnamdi Azikwe Stadium? Keep on fooling yourself OK.. Lol

CC globemoney

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.