Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

''I can’t continue to stay in an abusive relationship'' – Shatta Wale Wife says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I can’t continue to stay in an abusive relationship'' – Shatta Wale Wife says (782 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Betty Irabor: 'People Believe Marriage Will Fix An Abusive Relationship' / Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I can’t continue to stay in an abusive relationship'' – Shatta Wale Wife says by NaijaCelebrity: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
''I can’t continue to stay in an abusive relationship'' – Shatta Wale Wife confirms break-up rumour

The love affair between Shatta Wale and baby mama Michy is experiencing serious challenges.
Yesterday when we broke the news about Michy ‘bolting’ with Shatta Wale’s Range Rover, their son Majesty and some other important documents, readers thought it was all just for hype.

Apparently the relationship problems in the once romantic love affair has gotten out of hands.

Shatta Michy has confirmed the breakup with a series of posts on her Instagram page.

According to Michy, she can no more stand Shatta Wale’s abusive nature as no one will be willing to stay in an abusive draining relationship.

She added that she has no energy to go deep into the relationship issues now but when she does, she we all can be the judge.

Shatta Michy revealed that Shatta Wale always try to find faults in everything she does and never trusts her.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/11/i-cant-continue-to-stay-in-an-abusive-relationship-shatta-wale-wife-confirms-break-up-rumour/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: ''I can’t continue to stay in an abusive relationship'' – Shatta Wale Wife says by NaijaCelebrity: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2019

Re: ''I can’t continue to stay in an abusive relationship'' – Shatta Wale Wife says by itspzpics(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Chai nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant Organizer Now Open Another Studio Making It Two? / Regina Daniels And Omotola Jalade's Daughter Dance Competition That Made Fans La / Uche Maduagwu Blast Etinosa Defending Regina Daniel Getting Married As the 6th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.