Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State (650 Views)

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State by Malizumedia: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Tambuwal
Speaking at a rally in Silame, Sokoto to flag off the PDP campaigns in Sokoto State, Tambuwal fumed at the hunger in the country and what he described as the incompetence of the Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government in tackling the insecurity problems in the country.

Charging voters to vote out the APC from all levels of government, Tambuwal assured that the PDP would win every available position in Sokoto State to punish the APC for its hatred for the people of Sokoto State.

Noting the effort to restrain him from leaving the APC, he said:
When they realised I was about to leave the APC, they hurriedly packaged a road contract in my village to plead with me not to leave. We cannot continue to tolerate a government that has abandoned his people. The APC hates to invest in our people. Sokoto State will punish the APC at the elections. We will mobilise our people to come out enmasse to vote for PDP. We don’t make empty boasts like our opponents. We speak with our thumbs and PVCs and by next month, we will humble them”, he submitted.

READ MORE ON....https://malizumedia.com/i-rejected-bribe-from-apc-governor-aminu-tambuwal-of-sokoto-state/
Re: I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State by DrGoodman: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
PDP members are upright.
Re: I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State by CanineOfJackal: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Apc are so desperate to retain power that they can bribe the devil to give them power

Re: I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State by baliyubla: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Tambuwal the master strategist would teach APC the lesson of their lives in Sokoto. It's gonna be a mauling.
Re: I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State by DerrickzB: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hehehe.. BUt i thought some zombies said this man had decamped back to APC!! Anything just to sell their rubbish propaganda.. what zombies don't know is that everyone wants them out.. and them dey go oo
Re: I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State by onubijoe(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
That's their useless integrity they cliam everyday.

Its only a fool that will believe APC with their lies

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN
only restructuring can save this country
The current system only favours the politicians to the detriment of the masses
Atiku means restructuring... It's a start
We can't continue like this
Buhari cannot do anything... The foundation is faulty
Re: I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State by Abfinest007(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
next month we will humble them put them where they belong.we go fall eir hand
Re: I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State by hisgrace090: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thuse it mean that all this decampees are being bought over by APC?
Re: I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State by Corrinthians(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
This one way no even sure of contesting for chairmanship and winning is still making noise to appear unfazed to his gullible swines from across the River. cheesy

I'm sure they gave him the bribe in one of his hallucinatory episodes. grin
Re: I Rejected Bribe From APC : Governor Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State by OAM4J: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2019

(1)

Buhari Falls While Campaigning In Lokoja Kogi State 16th January 2019 / Dino Melaye Attacks Buhari After His Bail / Atiku Pictured At The US Chamber Of Commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.