Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (27809 Views)

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by brightonos24: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2022

Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari, has said the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, is better than Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi.

The governor stated this during an interview with TVC, in response to a question on the chances of Tinubu, winning the 2023 presidential election.

"Who is better than him in the political terrain of Nigeria today?” Masari asked.

When asked about the chances of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, he said the former Vice President, though formidable, is a veteran loser.

“I think Atiku is a formidable force but our force is greater than him and he knows that. He is a veteran of contesting elections and also a veteran loser." he said.

The governor dismissed talks that 2023 is Atiku’s best chance of becoming President, saying, “That was said several times and it never came to pass and this one will never come to pass."

Asked if Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, was better, Masari said: “I don’t know him. Somebody who was a governor of Anambra? Go and ask a Katsina man and the politicians, how many of them know Peter Obi? We are talking about a presidential candidate of Nigeria, somebody who has cut all barriers – tribal, religious, regional, name it.”

When asked if Nigerian of northern extraction were buying into the Tinubu candidacy, Masari replied: “They’ve already bought into it. First of all, Bola Tinubu is not a new name in politics of Nigeria and we, the people of Katsina, know the role played by Bola Tinubu in 2015 for the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari. We know the support he gave in 2019 for the continuation of Buhari. We, here in Katsina, are not ingrates."

https://dailytrust.com/2023-atiku-is-a-veteran-loser-tinubu-will-win-governor-masari

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bull craps.

231 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Abdul05: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
who knows Peter obi for North?
Absolutely nobody, whatsoever.... grin grin

Let us assume now that obi wins the federal election ...

how would the northern oligarchies relate with him..?

It is hopeless... grin

317 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Sergio101(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
A mere face smile in the day and nyash opening in the night grin

I ask again....

On what basis will APC campaign??

Where exactly will APC get their vote from?? grin

Till urchins answer this questions.

I'm out

331 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by redPUSSY(f): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
LET'S ASSUME THAT NORTHERN GOVERNORS ARE SUPPORTING TINUBU WHICH IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN, AS LONG AS ATIKU AND KWANKWASO ARE STILL IN THIS RACE THEY WOULD SWEEP THE ENTIRE NE AND NW LIKE BUHARI SWEPT THE TWO REGIONS DESPITE HAVING PDP CONTROLLING SOME NW AND NE REGIONS..

THE THEN PDP GOVERNORS WERE HELPLESS AND COULDN'T INFLUENCE THE MASSES . SOME PDP GOVERNORS THEN WORKED AGAINST JONATHAN.. EVEN THE THEN NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF PDP DESPITE THE FUND UNDER HIS CONTROL WORKED AGAINST JONATHAN.. TODAY HE'S IN APC... YOU CAN IMAGINE !!

THEY SHOULD STOP GIVING TINUBU A FALSE HOPE.. TINUBU IS TOO OLD TO BEAR ELECTION LOST TRAUMA UNLIKE HIS COUNTERPARTS WHO CAN EASILY MOVE ON IF THEY LOOSE.. HE SHOULD STEP DOWN NOW FOR HIS OWN SAFETY

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Realist12: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Easy on Atiku please . For one Tinubu has worked for all his achievements unlike one opportunist who wants to inherit movements he didn't contribute to just like he swindled APGA and dumped them ,swindled PDP and stole their supporters, now claiming to be a youth just to repeat the scheme, we no go gree. It will be a great disappointment .
We need leaders with solid results and antecedents we can point to . If we are to grade all the candidates we know the dullards, the average and the brilliant students. Support progress it's good for your mental health and future .

rockyh:
credit to sky bank and not the state government for the entrance gate.learn to give credit to the right person.

Show us the ones credited to Fidelity bank where Obi hid Anambrians cake.

72 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Princessogaraya(f): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Look at this torrorist that are dining with boko Haram boys

You will know Peter obi as Nigeria president by next year

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by femisplash: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
post=116054688:
The governor should watch this video, Peter Obi won unbiased opinion poll on the streets of Kaduna, nobody chose Tinubu, they were all complaining of his old age 2023 will surprise many

Asked if Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, was better, Masari said: “I don’t know him. Somebody who was a governor of Anambra? Go and ask a Katsina man and the politicians, how many of them know Peter Obi?

289 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by redPUSSY(f): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
femisplash:

Asked if Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, was better, Masari said: “I don’t know him. Somebody who was a governor of Anambra? Go and ask a Katsina man and the politicians, how many of them know Peter Obi?

Neither Peter Obi nor his supporters are hoping to win kastina .Labour Party. only needs some percentage in Kastina as stipulated in the constitution .. Obi and his supporters knw their stronghold.. The problem here is Tinubu who sees another man's land/region as his stronghold where you have another big weight politicians from that axis contesting for the same position...

Tinubu won't inherit Buhari's block votes.. Know this and know peace for lesser chest ache when the reality comes... The massive defection in the North should have taught u a lesson...Smh

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Zandena(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Politicians are bad wallahi! Veteran what? Who can remind me?
If Atiku is a Veteran Loser, then Obi Pandora will be what?

245 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by KingKO22: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Atiku will collect wotowoto grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by sotall(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
cool

Wasn't Buhari a serial loser before 2015?

And Emilokan went tk bring him and he became a disaster since 7 years and counting undecided undecided

Every sane Nigerian must send APC packing next year.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Grace045(f): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Anyone else apart from his excellency MR. Peter obi is not allowed to be the president of this great nation Nigeria., obidatti 2023#

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Webhorizon: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
embarassed
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by TriCee: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lol, see this bandit pro max

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Abilistic(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
smiley

Your force is greater than him, yet you can't use the same force to stop banditary and terrorism in your state.

Hypocris!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Penguin2: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lol

These APC BATstards are this same everywhere. Both those occupying political offices and those eating Agbado and Cassava under Lagos bridges.

Sir, where is Tinubu expecting his votes?

This is northerners reacting to Tinubu’s rumored meeting with Wike on BBC Hausa. All of them supporting Atiku which shows that Atiku is winning the North. Where else is left for Tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
How will he know Peter Obi when he is busy romancing with Fulani terrorists and bandits in his state??

Reasonable Nigerians and people that wants Nigeria to be better all know and support Peter Obi.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Tourvew: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Obi is the best candidate, even Tinubu knows

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by LoveGifted(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Who can define Leadership?

Who is a Leader?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by We4all: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Don’t worry, in 2023 you will know Peter Obi. I hope by then it won’t be too late.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Canbgs7: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Okay

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Goadee: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Pbhavs6: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
H
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Westchester(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mumu wet bandits don overtake his State still get mouth to talk
Obi is the incoming president and no Tinubu urchin can stop it!

Death to all vulture grillers and Tinubu urchins

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by bestman09(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Lack The Capacity To Prevent Corruption In Nigeria – Okonjo-Iweala / Victor Umeh At Peter Obi's Residence For Wedding. PICS / Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.