Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) (3160 Views)

What's Your Take On Omoyele Sowore (o/level) School Certificate Result / 7000 People Have Unfollowed Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter? / What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by whizpet: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
The controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo throws her support for Omoyele Sowore in this coming election.

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
I agree with her.

8 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by nosiebaba(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
For once this woman seems to be making sense. But how many people actually have the wisdom to go for what they truly need.

10 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Jayslicky: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
It's like prayers can work wonders, kemi is gradually gaining back her sanity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
angry

Shame on all youths who still prefer analogue grandpapas to digital younger leaders. We are the future leaders of tomorrow and that tomorrow has come for us all to team together against them and take-it-back. Please let's disappoint them APC and PDP if not our case would be beyond redemption

beamtopola:

I ve never heard of sowore in bayelsa, akwaibom, delta, rivers crossriver or even edo.sowore only exist in yoruba land.

Duncan Wene Might, the PH 1st son is solidly behind Sowore. Am definitely not voting based of party line bcs Atiku won't be any way different from Buhari. Rivers guber, has the entire Rivers state civil servants routing for Tonye Cole

8 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Evablizin(f): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin

Don't worry Sowore will become president after Atiku.

12 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by gare(f): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
I agree with her.

Na Pussy you de Grill Now ?

4 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Nukilia: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Evablizin:
grin
Don't worry Sowore will become president after Atiku.

Tempted to agree with you... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by MZEE01: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
ok
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by whizpet: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
I agree with her.
on this, i do agree with her too. the truth is that we have tested this two political party and they have nothing to offer other than deceits, lies and poverty. the amount of graduates who are unemployed on the street are enormous. we need a change in power and government.

1 Like

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by mpianya39(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oil soup with their tribal oil sense shaa grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Why are all the westerner against atiku. Is atiku the president. I ve never heard of sowore in bayelsa, akwaibom, delta, rivers crossriver or even edo.sowore only exist in yoruba land, we should waste our vote so that buhari will be declared winner.. All the western states should vote for sowore and not buhari if they are so serious.

7 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
OK o, we don hear.
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Pekele007: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Even Sowore knows that he isn't ready.

He will become a president after Atiku and Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Chai!!

Atiku don finally cast! grin grin

He be like...

2 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by globemoney: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pekele007:
Even Sowore knows that he isn't ready.

He will become a president after Atiku and Obi.
This dreamer. Keep dreaming
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Pekele007: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
globemoney:

This dreamer. Keep dreaming

While you keep crying and hating on Peter Obi a billionaire who doesn't even send you.

Cry more and hit your head on the wall please. grin

1 Like

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
It's like prayers can work wonders, kemi is gradually gaining back her sanity.
Lol. No let her cash u o.
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Lekzyloaded: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
We Are Now A Clean Party, All Corrupt Members Are Now In APC – PDP

https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/we-are-now-a-clean-party-all-corrupt-members-are-now-in-apc-pdp/
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by CaptainGOOD: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
We don't know him Atiku all the way

1 Like

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Twizzy30(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sowore.. you own my vote

1 Like

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by OVIHINNO(m): 2:10am On Jan 12, 2019
This is the first time I am obliged to agree with her. After all she's not brain dead as wrongly accused..
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:17am On Jan 12, 2019
beamtopola:
Why are all the westerner against atiku. Is atiku the president. I ve never heard of sowore in bayelsa, akwaibom, delta, rivers crossriver or even edo.sowore only exist in yoruba land, we should waste our vote so that buhari will be declared winner.. All the western states should vote for sowore and not buhari if they are so serious.

Sowore is not just a westerner, he owns Sahara Reporters. Do you people over there don't see news from Sahara Reporters?

Please don't throw in the tribal card here. We all are rooting for a fresh candidate to get us out of the mess PDP and APC have put us into.

For now, Sowore is the best way to achieve that.

#Sowore2019

2 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 2:54am On Jan 12, 2019
Shame on any youth that will chose Atiku or Buhari over Sowore or Olawepo Hashim.
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by bamirotola: 3:07am On Jan 12, 2019
Nigeria will continue to suffer the same looting fate with corrupt leaders until we emancipate yourself from mental slavery and poverty...

Those that enjoyed the best of Nigeria are the one making Nigeria hell for us... The enjoyed the best free education and even easy access study abroad...

But now the turned education in Nigeria to mere schooling, they refuse to teach us tactics for self liberation and business development, they deprived us the freedom of self empowerment! That's why you see those that cannot afford education turning to political thugs and the schooled ones turning to political dogs for the wicked politicians !

Sarakis father gave saraki the best education overseas and empowered him with entrepreneur skill and government skill...even though most is to steal and siphon from the public fund

My greatest fear still remains our generation next! If Nigeria is like this in our generation, will there be anything left for the generation to come?

Brethren Nigeria is at d edge of extinction, plz vote right, vote out Buhari and Atiku ! They are all coming back to steal. ..atiku also is investing to steal all later!

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Yankee101: 3:20am On Jan 12, 2019
Igbo and drugs dey bad
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Speedyconnect15: 5:35am On Jan 12, 2019
Kemi spoils everything she engages in

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Hhenryy: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2019
I wish the guy can win. But I don't think he can defeat Buhari or Atiku. But he should keep trying.. I see him wining in the future if he doesn't quit.
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by lereinter(m): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2019
Weird

See sowere supporters

Perverseness
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Moreoffaith(m): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2019
Mama is on point
Re: Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2019
This woman and anything she supports.. Hmmm. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, check my signature if interested.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News:justice Onnoghen Remains Nigeria's, Chief Justice. - NJC / Buhari’s Rally In Onnoghen’s State (cross River) / 10 Safest Countries Should World War III Break Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.