Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. (32454 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For An Interactive Meeting With Traditional Rulers / Insecurity: Traditional Rulers From Buhari’s Hometown Are Hiding In Abuja- Falae / Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Praktikals:

Do you know more than Nigerian Goverment?
Alaafin is a king while Ooni is a lord. Kiss the truth. We have just 3 lords in Nigeria, namely; Sultan of Sokoto, Obi of Onitsha and Ooni of Ile Ife. No be by age o

Obi of Onitsha ke? that British created fake monarch?
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by firstolalekan(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Praktikals:

Do you know more than Nigerian Goverment?
Alaafin is a king while Ooni is a lord. Kiss the truth. We have just 3 lords in Nigeria, namely; Sultan of Sokoto, Obi of Onitsha and Ooni of Ile Ife. No be by age o
Shut up
Kid
Go and argue with your fathers
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Abeyjide: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dpharisee:
grin grin grin his failure is now confirmed. This is a signal from the Kabiyesis that those who understand the language of the ancestors have been waiting for, Atiku will be jubilating now cheesy

Remember what happened to Jonathan after SW traditional rulers 'prayed' for him in 2015 grin

can't you see the difference in the pic you shown and That of Op? Jonathan was cursed in the other pixs except you don't understand what that means.

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by chiangwar: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Only those who are not afraid of EFCC are in PDP. All Political Criminals are now in APC. ATIKULATEDE NOW

tbanty1:
All I will say is atiku is a theif, he's going no where.
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by IbrahimDamola: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Awon oba onijekuje. No proper Oba leaves his throne to go pay homage to a president who stays only for 4 years. presidents go to real kings not the other way round.

These ones are yahoo-yahoo kings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by israelmao(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku Obi movement all the way
That is mathematical!Great job!
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by deboysben(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
israelmao:

That is mathematical!Great job!
thanks Bro we must match them propaganda for propaganda

ATIKU oh jare

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by CoolAmbience(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dpharisee:
grin grin grin his failure is now confirmed. This is a signal from the Kabiyesis that those who understand the language of the ancestors have been waiting for, Atiku will be jubilating now cheesy

Remember what happened to Jonathan after SW traditional rulers 'prayed' for him in 2015 grin

Baseless analysis... prayer neither makes one win or loose elections.

Jonathan failed because he performed abysmally and allowed massive looting of the treasury. Much of his failure hinged on escalating insecurity and inability to revitalise national infrastructures i.e. roads, rails and power.

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by israelmao(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari is finished.There is no way this time around as you had it on a platter of gold 2015.
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by ohosi4real(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dpharisee:

yoruba's are born to betray that is there second name
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by akdjr(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Jonathan was ask to kneel down to receive curse while PMP stand gallant dem hear how many vote him go get from each of those OBA town.
Dpharisee:

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by CoolAmbience(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

This country and mumu citizens.

The Obas were pointing 'point and kill' dagger at mumu GEJ

But here they are standing 'Gidigba' with Buhari.

Though Buhari's ethnic favouritism is a let down, he is still the best in the pack.

May we never see a flattino president in our life times.

Where is Alafin of Oyo?

Please, justify Buhari's ethnic favouritism. People keep saying this but never spell it out.
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by ClearFlair: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
To the Next Level.
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Ologogoro: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
firstolalekan:
THE MEETING IS USELESS WITHOUT ALÁÀFIN OF Ọ̀YỌ́.

HE IS THE SUPREME FIRST CLASS RULER OF THE YORÙBÁ PEOPLE.
EVEN ỌỌNI OF IFẸ̀ CAN ONLY TAKE THE SECOND PLACE....

ONLY TRUE YORÙBÁS KNOWS THIS.

BEFORE YOU KIDS QUOTE ME, PLEASE GO AND DO A RESEARCH ON THE (OYO EMPIRE/KINGDOM)

NB: PLEASE NO OSU-ALUSI IPOB SHOULD QUOTE ME.

You need to go back to history class
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by TOBIWHITE(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dpharisee:

if you’re Yoruba and a real one, you’ll know the difference between the two scenarios

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by ChidiAlaigbo: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Please, justify Buhari's ethnic favouritism. People keep saying this but never spell it out.

His appointments into federal positions were too lopsided and overly northern Nigerian.
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by ClearFlair: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dpharisee:

Open your eyes. They weren’t cursing him like GEJ. I don’t know in what world Atiku can defeat Buhari in an election. You people are just wasting your lives. Don’t forget that we get closer to the grave everyday. You could choose to spend your time wisely or you can continue following thieves till time is up.

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Sunmolar(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
when you're diligent in your work, you ill be sitted with KINGS.
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by CoolAmbience(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

His appointments into federal positions were too lopsided and overly northern Nigerian.

You didn't answer me.

Name the appointments. Don't just join the bandwagon of critics.

You have access to Google. Do a small research and you'll be amazed.
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by messi042: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
firstolalekan:

BEFORE YOU KIDS QUOTE ME, PLEASE GO AND DO A RESEARCH ON THE (OYO EMPIRE/KINGDOM)

am ashamed that you are proud to be a yoruba man! spits

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by messi042: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
ClearFlair:

Open your eyes. They weren’t cursing him like GEJ. I don’t know in what world Atiku can defeat Buhari in an election. You people are just wasting your lives. Don’t forget that we get closer to the grave everyday. You could choose to spend your time wisely or you can continue following thieves till time is up.
because rigging don sure for you and APC that's why for your mind you are 100% sure buhari will defeat atiku
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Alhaji1970: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dpharisee:

This one is different; GEJ went to them but here they went to PMB.
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Corrinthians(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
In DJ Khalid's voice: ALL THE WAY UP! cheesy

Please, I'm selling caskets here. Officialpdpng sells very strong ropes, and CilicMarin deals in Ambulances. Any family member of those from across the River who'd need our services over these lovely pictures should contact Deomelo. grin

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Badonasty(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
idealogical:
PMB with traditional rulers from the SW.

you can never see awujale of ijebu-land there...baba dey respect himself
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Praktikals(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
firstolalekan:

Shut up
Kid
Go and argue with your fathers
Lekan, my name sake. I will pretend as if I did not see the insult. Be careful next time
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by ClearFlair: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
messi042:
because rigging don sure for you and APC that's why for your mind you are 100% sure buhari will defeat atiku

Rigging is a PDP affair. Buhari defeats Atiku any day fair and square

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Cathyla: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Baba (Alaafin) is presntly indoor,in respect of tradition, he will be 49years on throne by Sunday so tradition demands he stays indoor 7 days before the day
firstolalekan:

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by CilicMarin: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Corrinthians:
In DJ Khalid's voice: ALL THE WAY UP! cheesy

Please, I'm selling caskets here. Officialpdpng sells very strong ropes, and CilicMarin deals in Ambulances. Any family member of those from across the River who'd need our services over these lovely pictures should contact Deomelo. grin

grin grin grin Dem Neva chee shomething!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
firstolalekan:

Ife is the father and founder of the Yoruba race. His son is the founder of Oyo empire. So how can a son be greater than his father? Because you are more successful than your father still do not make your father a son and vice versa. Oyo defended Yoruba during try times buh Ife remains Oyos' source.

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by ofiko123(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sai Atiku 2019
Waziri of adamawa...
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by idealogical: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Badonasty:

you can never see awujale of ijebu-land there...baba dey respect himself

PHOTOS: Buhari meets Ooni, Awujale, other Yoruba monarchs

President Muhammadu Buhari, on Friday, met with Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Awujale of Ijebu, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona and other monarchs from the southwestern part of Nigeria.

https://punchng.com/photos-buhari-meets-ooni-awujale-other-yoruba-monarchs/

Try again and slow down while you slowly read and comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nse Ekpenyong Is Dead: Member Representing Oron Fed Constituency Dies At 58 / Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center / Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.