Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Salam Aleikum Waramotu Lahi, My Muslim Brothers And Sisters. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salam Aleikum Waramotu Lahi, My Muslim Brothers And Sisters. (260 Views)

Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salam Aleikum Waramotu Lahi, My Muslim Brothers And Sisters. by sataru001(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Salam aleikum waramotu lahi,
my muslim brothers and sisters.
Fesebililahi...

please to any body that come across this message should please help me.
My wife gave birth and she is still in the hospital now just because i don't have money to pay for the hospital bill,
things is just somehow for now.
I pray Allah swt, bless and protect you as you surport me. May my good and merciful God, grants you all your desire as you render this help to me and for not seeing it as fraud,
though you don't know me but Allah swt. know us better and know if am telling the truth or not.
More blessing to you as you help me.
Bijahi Rosululahi.

Barka jumat.

My Acct no: 0694121027
Acct name : Kabiru
Access Bank ...

(1) (Reply)

Pray This Prayer Right Now If You Want To Make It Up There / Is First-fruit Offering Biblical? / How The Devil Attack Your Prayer Life. (4).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.