Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC (29822 Views)

Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud / $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency / Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by AllenSpencer: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
thunder74:
They want to damage Buhari from inside just like they did to Jonathan. If you know, you know.

Sharrap please!

How dare you compare a Buffoon with His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

GEJ was clueless and had all hated people campaigning for him, Its not the case here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by israelmao(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
okofians:
We shall see.
You shall see Buhari in Daura.
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by akinsdamie: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Atiku has lost this election even before it began, if I were to be him, I'll just seek Buhari's and APC mercy so as not to loose completely. But Saraki should just remain in that PDP, Tinubu has not started with him, he must be dealt with as though a traitor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Officialpdpnig: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
chocolatelady:
Law of Karma !

Karma is now the DG of Atiku NE campaign grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by AllenSpencer: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I call them irrelevant people, no defection to apc at this stage is bigger than governors and senators dumping them to PDP.. ONLY kwankwaso decamping to pdp already dwarfed anyone leaving pdp 4 times over..

Take heart

Accept my sincere condolences

3 Likes

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Originality007: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Benreu:
atiku is not getting the full support from pdp Governors to win this election.

lets wait and see
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by AllenSpencer: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
Atiku!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
Like for Atiku Share for Buhari

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by idealogical: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Whobedatte(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
farem:

Is it a lie?
If you had miniscule sense , you would know over 20 current APC Govs are ex-PDP. Even Atiku you criticize daily financed your cattle rearer electioneering campaign. But you won't understand since you are a robot.
Smh
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Mizwisdom(f): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lol what's going on? It seems we'll be stuck with Buhari for another four years sad

3 Likes

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Benreu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Originality007:

lets wait and see
.. Obidiently waiting
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by ClearFlair: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Next level.

3 Likes

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by bender79: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

APC urchins are funny cheesy...You claim you have won already yet svout day and night for random individualls vlaiming to have defected to APC

Meanwhile followers of Kwakanso alone dwarfs whatever unknown character APC throws up as defectors to APC...Propaganda everywhere..

Funny indeed
Ouch!!!! E pain am weh weh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by AllenSpencer: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
adioolayi:
Northern people should pity Atiku na.....big wigs decamping from PDP spells nothing but DOOM

grin grin grin

Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri are there for Atiku grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by ferventchamp: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Once again, we have surrendered falsehood and propaganda to APC...

PDP is a moving train...Not even 1 million false and diversionary fake news can stop it.

May I tell you? APC and whatever it represents are scared stiff.

We have seen beneath their soft underbelly...

Wait for Atiku in two places: At the debate and at the polls...Just wait!
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by shegoly(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
but I thought january transfer market don close for political parties? buying and selling of politicians

1 Like

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by seanfer(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
NigerDeltan:
fake news

Atiku only appointed Ibrahim Damkwambo as his zonal coordinator north east

It's a pity if you don't know the Difference between Coordinator and Director General...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by farem: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Whobedatte:

If you had miniscule sense , you would know over 20 current APC Govs are ex-PDP. Even Atiku you criticize daily financed your cattle rearer electioneering campaign. But you won't understand since you are a robot.
Smh

You are on the same page with me then, pdp wasted 16 years!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by onubijoe(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
supereagle:

Documented Views Of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo About Alhaji Atiku Abubaka

2003 "I regret picking Atiku Abubakar as my vice".

2004 " I can no longer work with Atiku, his integrity is in question ".

2005 " Atiku cannot be trusted ".

2006 " Atiku cannot escape justice over corruption cases "

2007 "Do not vote Atiku he is corrupt".

2008 " Atiku is a corrupt leader".

2009 "Nigerians can never forgive Atiku".

2010 " Atiku is not an option to leadership in Nigeria ".

2011 " I have never seen a leader as greedy as Atiku ".

2012 " Nigerians should pray for leaders imbued with integrity not Atiku ".

2013 "Atiku should apologize to Nigerians over his political sins".

2014 No political party with the aspiration to assume leadership should think of Atiku".

2015 "Nigeria has grown beyond a corrupt leader like Atiku".

2016 " I will never reconcile with Atiku ".

2017 " I never knew Atiku was this corrupt " "I can never be on the same page with Atiku. God forbid!".

2018 January to August " God will not forgive me if I support Atiku ".

2018 August " Atiku has the capacity to save Nigeria's economy from collapse".

What do you think about Chief Olusegun Obasanjo?

CREDIT: Musa Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by onubijoe(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Use ur head brother

supereagle:

Documented Views Of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo About Alhaji Atiku Abubaka

2003 "I regret picking Atiku Abubakar as my vice".

2004 " I can no longer work with Atiku, his integrity is in question ".

2005 " Atiku cannot be trusted ".

2006 " Atiku cannot escape justice over corruption cases "

2007 "Do not vote Atiku he is corrupt".

2008 " Atiku is a corrupt leader".

2009 "Nigerians can never forgive Atiku".

2010 " Atiku is not an option to leadership in Nigeria ".

2011 " I have never seen a leader as greedy as Atiku ".

2012 " Nigerians should pray for leaders imbued with integrity not Atiku ".

2013 "Atiku should apologize to Nigerians over his political sins".

2014 No political party with the aspiration to assume leadership should think of Atiku".

2015 "Nigeria has grown beyond a corrupt leader like Atiku".

2016 " I will never reconcile with Atiku ".

2017 " I never knew Atiku was this corrupt " "I can never be on the same page with Atiku. God forbid!".

2018 January to August " God will not forgive me if I support Atiku ".

2018 August " Atiku has the capacity to save Nigeria's economy from collapse".

What do you think about Chief Olusegun Obasanjo?

CREDIT: Musa Mohammed

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by mvem(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Angelparadise:
Is Nigerians standard of living better now than 4 years ago ?
...sometimes where you are give you a false sense that every Nigerian hates him... Most especially if you are in the southeast...that guy has a cult following,dont be surprised Buhari will still win come next month.... Forget social media and the complaints you hear in your region... Politics in Nigeria is something else....

2 Likes

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by ClearFlair: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I call them irrelevant people, no defection to apc at this stage is bigger than governors and senators dumping them to PDP.. ONLY kwankwaso decamping to pdp already dwarfed anyone leaving pdp 4 times over..

Hahaha...happy defeat in advance. It must hurt to know all your efforts will be in vain. Well, you collected small stolen money so you don’t have my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by okofians(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
israelmao:

You shall see Buhari in Daura.
You are day dreaming......

2 Likes

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Tecno66: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
CilicMarin:
FLASH! Sen. Saidu Umar Kumo, North East DG @atiku Presidential Campaign Team DUMPS @atiku Defects To APC

Money is not being released for the campaigns as expected. Meanwhile, the other side is buying hungry people over. Just a matter of cash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc / Dickson Appoints 35 Permanent Secretaries, APC Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.