Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,657 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC (29826 Views)

Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud / $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency / Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Tareq1105: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ayt27:
Seems Atiku’s track record is a little more than damning.

If only your Atikulooter would just visit America for one night at least to prove APC wrong.

But he won't despite the fact that he has properties there.

His refusal to visit US since 2005 is a clear indication that he has a case there. I don't want to have a loooooter as my President.

Buhari has challenged PDP to publish any looting or purchase of property in the name of any member of his family. We're still waiting for Pdp to respond with documents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by AllenSpencer: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
israelmao:

You shall see Buhari in Daura.

Where do you purchase your Marijuana?

1 Like

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by onatisi(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
with recent actions ,utterances , statements coming from the atiku campaign train, it is obvious all is not totally going as planned . but this is politics and anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
huzz...huzz . . i here by declare alh. atiku abubakar as the president of the republic....
splash...splash... haha water for my face.... mummy and this water self, if she want wake person she must use water.
...na only 4 dream atiku dey win election

1 Like

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Iziquiel(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
idealogical:

You are wailing out of control.
Dis one make me laugh. U bad!
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin Atiku don caste for everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by frankmoney(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I call them irrelevant people, no defection to apc at this stage is bigger than governors and senators dumping them to PDP.. ONLY kwankwaso decamping to pdp already dwarfed anyone leaving pdp 4 times over..
irrelevant yet he was the DG of campaign north east . You don't make irrelevant people head of your campaign team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Kingspin(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Do not use impression to rig election let the people vote count
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by onubijoe(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Atiku ,don't waste your breath on fools,for they will despise the wisest advice

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by botanist123: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
no body wan carry last
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Omoboricash(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Afamed:
As it stands, I will not be surprised if Atiku dumps Abubakar before the Presidential election and Obi dumps Peter come Feb 16. Lowering the remains of PDP, is a task that must be fulfilled before Feb 16.No to a fugitive Presidential candidate
Guy don't kill me with laugh here. Haba Atiku dumps Abubakar what a funny jokes. Atiku must have seen the sign of defeat right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
olusola200:
Atiku is broke nothing to offer ,

Thank God u see the light in time

broke u must be joking his executives at Intel logistics minimum of six cars convoy
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
thunder74:
They want to damage Buhari from inside just like they did to Jonathan. If you know, you know.
seriously, I am suspecting all these politicians defecting to APC, the party should wash their back. they should ask what Gbemisola Saraki did to PDP in 2015 election in kwara state
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by naira0(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
This one is gonna be a keen contest.
See my Signature
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by garfield1: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
naira0:
This one is gonna be a keen contest.

See my Signature
It is over for atiku.even in his north east,he's being routed.up huhariii
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by israelmao(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Where do you purchase your Marijuana?

You should know because you are one of the dealers and users of it.
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Brightest04(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
The hand writing is clear on the wall and only those who have eyes can see it PDP is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Cajal(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I call them irrelevant people, no defection to apc at this stage is bigger than governors and senators dumping them to PDP.. ONLY kwankwaso decamping to pdp already dwarfed anyone leaving pdp 4 times over..
...CONSOLATION....Ndo!!!!!
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by Mccullum: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Continue to console your self, it pain you... Sorry is enough for your severe depression and pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by tuniski: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Your head is too correct.

1 Like

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by tuniski: 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
olusola200:
Atiku is broke nothing to offer ,

Thank God u see the light in time
And buhari is rich with plenty to Offer what a twist!
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by muhsain299(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
kwankwaso knows Atiku wont win
i am from kano and from i am seeing About 60_70percent of Kwankwasiya are voting Buhari
It is d Governorship that Pdp has a Very High chance of Winning as Ganduje's popularity is very Low
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
muhsain299:

kwankwaso knows Atiku wont win
i am from kano and from i am seeing About 60_70percent of Kwankwasiya are voting Buhari
It is d Governorship that Pdp has a Very High chance of Winning as Ganduje's popularity is very Low

I know that for sure Atiku will get massive vote from kano unlike GEJ who did miserably. 30%-35% of Kano will vote Atiku which is great.
Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by supereagle(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
onubijoe:

Use ur head brother

Next month will show us the way. Less than 40 days. Use PVC, let me use mine. It is a pity where the support for Atiku/Obi is coming from are known for not coming out to vote.

Re: North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC by fyneguy: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

lol you are a learner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt / These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply / Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.