Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos (30734 Views)

Wizkid Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Tattoos In New Photos / Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Antoeni(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mumu since 2016 he has not Made any Significant Progress Musically.See Zlatan,Burna Boy,Peruzzi,Small Doctor,even Skiilbi etc have all step up
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Ibcrown(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Easy! Watin between dey do for that your sentence?
typo error and couldn't correct it out trying to get to the fp
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Slynation(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
kyaagbanairaland:
Hairless chest.

What are the things I need to do so as not to get bumps if I shave with a shaving stick?

Tired of burning #100 every 3days for shaving in a saloon.
Lol baba that thing is worrisome but u never see anything..... grin Oshey beard gang!!

1 Like

Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by aorta(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Trendme:
YBNL star Oludemilade Martin Alejo, popularly known by his stage name YCEE who has been on the hit in the Nigerian music industry for Years, Reveals chest tattoos in New photos on his social handle.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/ybnl-star-ycee-flaunts-chest-tattoos-in-new-photos/

Blogger with yeye news....who told you YCEE is part of ybnl?
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by akinszz: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Iranu l'odun tuntun

Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibcrown:
typo error and couldn't correct it out trying to get to the fp
You say? cool
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
KingAzari:
And he can't still give head. Idiot falling men's hand. This fool had only one assignment to do the day he met that South African hoe, which was to make her know say naija men are th real ish but he disappointed himself, WOEFULLY. � � � � �
Dt was the reason he actually posted this picture. It was in response to the 'head' issue instablog shared about him this morning, but the op didn't add the caption.

Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nigerians are really frustrated people, transferring aggression anyhow...Why is everyone attacking ycee for not making another hit song?.... Do you do pay his bill?....He doesn't owe you any hit song...He doesn't owe you anything....if you want a hit song, go to the studio and sing.....He has done well for himself and y'all should try and make something meaningful with your life....He's a celebrity and you arnt, he has tasted fame, you haven't. ....So why that hate?

3 Likes

Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Ibcrown(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
You say? cool
lol. How are you jare fine girl
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibcrown:
lol. How are you jare fine woman
I'm good, you?
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Benreu(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
when u giving us hit...
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Ibcrown(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm good, you?
im good. Page me
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by colizee(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Haba OP.......YBNL? Go and sit down.
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by ikorodureporta: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Na dat guy wey dey cry for endorsement
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by addikt(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
kyaagbanairaland:
Hairless chest.

What are the things I need to do so as not to get bumps if I shave with a shaving stick?

Tired of burning #100 every 3days for shaving in a saloon.

I bought a very small scissors, that's what I use ...do that too
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mafizo:
Nigerians are really frustrated people, transferring aggression anyhow...Why is everyone attacking ycee for not making another hit song?.... Do you do pay his bill?....He doesn't owe you any hit song...He doesn't owe you anything....He has done well for himself and y'all should try and make something meaningful with your life....He's a celebrity and you arnt...So why that hate
They do this to every musician. I think Nigerians are just wicked. They don't care dt u made hit songs for a while, as long as u don't release any after a year they start dissing you. If they can diss dbanj like he's a nobody, then u shouldn't be surprised. Terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibcrown:
im good. Page me
Why should I page you?
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Africanness:

They do this to every musician. I think Nigerians are just wicked. They don't care dt u made hit songs for a while, as long as u don't release any after a year they start dissing you. If they can diss dbanj like he's a nobody, then u shouldn't be surprised. Terrible.

Asin ehnnn.....after they finished soaking garri, they borrow data come online and start dissing celebrities....
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Ibcrown(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Why should I page you?
shakara. Let's share ideas jor. Whatsapp +1(984)-355-1611
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Frankyboy1:
When the brain is empty, you flaunt meaningless things
Go and watch any Ycee interview and you'd agree with me that he's very brilliant.

There's one show on Hip Tv that they ask celebrities questions ( riddles and academic questions).I've forgotten the name of the program. There was one episode that all the celebs failed the question and only Ycee got the question right. He even gave two correct answers!!!

1 Like

Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Antoeni:
Mumu since 2016 he has not Made any Significant Progress Musically.See Zlatan,Burna Boy,Peruzzi,Small Doctor,even Skiilbi etc have all step up

If ur parents start comparing you now, you go dey vex....leave everyone to run their race....Adele was absent for years but came back and made great hits....it's not how far it's how well
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Elijah4332: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
see as he wowo undecided
his mustache looks like spoilt brush undecided undecided
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Badonasty(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Trendme:
YBNL star Oludemilade Martin Alejo, popularly known by his stage name YCEE who has been on the hit in the Nigerian music industry for Years, Reveals chest tattoos in New photos on his social handle.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/ybnl-star-ycee-flaunts-chest-tattoos-in-new-photos/

YBNL ke? my nigga Is independent
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibcrown:
shakara. Let's share ideas jor. Whatsapp
Which kind idea you want share with a total stranger you just meet today?
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Ibcrown(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
doesn't matter. I need new friends
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by patwilly(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
KingAzari:
And he can't still give head. Idiot falling men's hand. This fool had only one assignment to do the day he met that South African hoe, which was to make her know say naija men are th real ish but he disappointed himself, WOEFULLY. � � � � �
Care to explain more sir? thanks.
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibcrown:
doesn't matter. I need new friends
I'm married and I don't need male friends outside Nl.
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:

He's a sex starved dude
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mafizo:

He's a sex starved dude
How you take know? Depression is real these days don't just conclude he's SS
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Ibcrown(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm married and I don't need male friends outside Nl.
lol! My bad. Will be waiting for ur whatsapp msg ma'am
Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
raptex:
Go and watch any Ycee interview and you'd agree with me that he's very brilliant.

There's one show on Hip Tv that they ask celebrities questions ( riddles and academic questions).I've forgotten the name of the program. There was one episode that all the celebs failed the question and only Ycee got the question right. He even gave two correct answers!!!

dats tru bro,the guy is rily intelligent,me nd my junior broda always agree to dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos by Dinho20(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
TATTOO IS A MARK OF THE BEAST/DEVIL.
IF YOU HAVE TATTOO ON YOUR BODY, IT MEANS YOU BELONG TO THE DEVIL KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look - Ladies Who Can Bet This? / Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.