Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football (33091 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by enemyofprogress: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
martineverest:
money don Finish
prick don go down
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by Didi2d(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
One of my favorite goal keeper and one my favorite photos. Say no to racism

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by nwabobo: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
chloride6:
Money don dey finish?

undecided

This is why I always say Nigerian celebrities should learn a thing or two about investing from their Igbo colleagues.....
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by Yankee101: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
You think retirement is easy?

Your money go finish sharp sharp and your eye go clear

Old players need to have businesses and investments

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good choice. He retired quite early for a goalkeeper. I think he still has a good 2 or 3 years left in him.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by COOL10(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
slex:
Sorry, we won’t be needing him anymore. He left when he could have at least been with us and be stamped a living legend.

Let him return to lobi stars so that he can win another Caf CL with them.

We Nigerians are very proud idiots undecided
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by medropoly(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
see wetin BUHARI cause grin grin grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by naira0(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Young man, you're past your sell by date.

Pls, see my Signature.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by jamace(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
"The way I play football is with a smile and I would love to do that knowing my family is happy and settled."

I love this!

The family is the elementary unit of govt, with the daddy as the president. If the president does not care about his little govt, the society as a bigger govt will pay for it.

Carry go, Vincent. I support your line of thought completely.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by Bigcake: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
SoftP:
Result of financial mismanagement... grin

Big foool, it takes nothing from you to read the story.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by slex(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
COOL10:

We Nigerians are very proud idiots undecided

I de tell uuu.

I like him so much . He has served this country well and still in my heart because he has saved us so many times but he left and created a vacuum in the goal keeping dept till now.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by osuagwumike(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
make him go rest jare...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by yoged(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
SoftP:
Result of financial mismanagement... grin
not like that. He had an issue with hiss former club and he decide to run his contract down.. Now he is a free agent
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by realnas(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
it's time you obtain your coaching qualifications and start your career as a coach
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by Footstradamus(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
He was very good on his day and kept a clean sheet record in France with Lille i believe

Surprised he hasn't ventured into some sort of coaching
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by guru90: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Omo see comments here!!!

Nairalanders always making me happy each time i login!!!

hahahaha
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by Buffalo2(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
I f you see how I beg this guy for Twitter eh! Like say na him invent goal keeping ni. Walahi he no even read am. Now account don dey red small small he wan con keep again, lailai ko le werk
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by principal21(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oga Vincent, leave this long story for Mathias!!!! We know and you know say the money weh you been retire to don deh finish. So, there is the need to rack up some again otherwise hunger go deal with you.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by legba1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Most of you saying he's going broke don't get it ....this is wat he loves doing and it pays...he just might not like being idle...

Injuries did him strong things cos while claiming 36...he must be long into 40s

My advice..he should go to China or Arab land to go collect pension
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by Ekaka1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good let him and Victor moses stay far from the Nigerian national team
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by TheGameYard(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Can't he return home like Tevez?

Order for your Video games now.

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by Morgan567(m): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Bros is broke, he wan sell last minute market. ��
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by ozoono(m): 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
my Oga Don broke, Igbo kwenu
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by SoftP(m): 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
yoged:
not like that. He had an issue with hiss former club and he decide to run his contract down.. Now he is a free agent
thanks for clarification
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by SoftP(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Bigcake:

Big foool, it takes nothing from you to read the story.
alright Boss, let me go through the story Master...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by proudlyetteyen0: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2019
Some Nigerians are so funny.Am so disappointed at some ppls comments. He was undoubtedly Nigeria's best player of his generation.
Anyways,I wish enyeama all the best as he seeks to return to football

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football by TEYA: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
TheGameYard:
Can't he return home like Tevez?
Return home chop sand? grin
Money don finis!

(1) (2) (Reply)

#lampardout: Fans React After Lampard Drew First Match As Chelsea Manger / Buhari To Scrap Sports Ministry! / Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.