Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria —Seun Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria —Seun Kuti (401 Views)

Video: Singer Portable Seen Crying In Court Today. He's Humble Now / If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria- Seun Kuti / Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria —Seun Kuti by Griezwoman: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
The Son of Legendary singer, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Seun, was a guest on TVC this morning where he spoke on his relationship with his babymama Yeide, the state of the Nation, the Nigerian music industry and his late father, Fela.

Seun was asked why he is now quick to respond to anyone who says anything about his father online. Responding, he said

''I will not stand by and watch anyone bastadize his legacy. Everybody wants to smoke Igbo, chase plenty girls. For those reasons you think you are Fela....No!''.
Asked if his father would have supported any political party today if he were alive, Seun said

''If my father was alive today, he would be president of Nigeria''

Watch the video below...

https://zenithnaija.com/if-fela-was-alive-today-he-would-have-been-president-of-nigeria-seun-kuti/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Fynestboi

Re: If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria —Seun Kuti by iCauseTrouble: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kalakuta Republic bro. Not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria —Seun Kuti by Slynation(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
after smoking this one now thinks everything revolves around his family....Someone close to him should advise him to remove those cobwebs in his brain
Re: If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria —Seun Kuti by Oblitz(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nah president of igbo
Re: If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria —Seun Kuti by Peterdredd(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
smiley
Re: If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria —Seun Kuti by simplyDopeGuy: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
shut up, fela was a coward, a kush blowing afonja who died of AIDS, even useless buhari will do better than him

(1) (Reply)

Times I Cry - Burnaron Samuel Onyemaechi / Uche Ogbodo Reveals How She Was Used And Dumped Because Of Love / Fortnite V.Bucks G.e.n.e.r.at.o.r 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.