Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK (29368 Views)

Obi Supporters Are Already Threatening Violence And Mayhem... / Tinubu Boys Attacked Obidient In Jakande. Almost Killed Him. / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by IjebuWarrior: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
sarrki:

N how sure are you Tinubu has?

Chief judge

Pdp online miscreants are rogues

Bros... you be my guy but... Yes, Tinubu has thousands of blood on his hands.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by three: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2019

With APC these thugs are the new set of Governors, Senators, Reps, House Members and LG Chairmen. #NextLevelThugs

Next thing you will hear is that Bourdillon fought with Sanwoolu and so Oluomo will contest in 2023

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by sarrki(m): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
Racoon:

What is the different between "miscreants" & "rogues"
Just ranting as usual.

Frustrated miscreants are all over the place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Oyindidi(f): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74670281:

ssssshhhhhhhh
You roast your finger abi? Face front!

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Bolster(m): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
So this idiot is still posting and tweeting? This omo ale is so shameless shame is ashamed on his behalf.

Why people care to read and quote a retard like him, I have no idea. Well, I don't follow druggies.

In case you're wondering I DIDN'T read the rubbish FFK wrote. He has NO reputation for making sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by sarrki(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
My parents? I didn't bring Bleep parents to the party rather you Did, tell us why you can't insult ffk without also insulting his Parents

N the people he’s insulting are not someone parents?

I don’t engage frustrated wailers
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
You roast your finger abi? Face front!
Ssssshhhhhh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Oyindidi(f): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74670351:

Ssssshhhhhh
Sssssssshhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by sarrki(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Bros... you be my guy but... Yes, Tinubu has thousands of blood on his hands.

Baba am not saying yes or No

But we all know the motive driving FFk outbursts
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by sarrki(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Sssssssshhhhhhhhh

Shut up
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Oyindidi(f): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
sarrki:

Shut up
Sssssshhhhhhhhh

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
zlantanfan:
If PDP were serious they would be sueing this guy for the dollars he collected from otouke drunk while he couldn't deliver his own polling boot.

This same liability couldn't vote in osun 2018 but could rant online

Understanding is not for everyone. Look at the message not the messenger

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Sssssssshhhhhhhhh
Okay, we give up.
You won Your Excellency!
We no get the strenght today!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by creolehunt: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2019

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by sarrki(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
creolehunt:

What of your father? Do you have his blessings to be a perpetual zombie?

You lack sense of reasoning
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by kessdivine4all: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74670200:
........Says a CURSED son by his father.....

Thunder fire your blokos for shying away from the truth

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by creolehunt: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2019

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by adedehinbo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
The south west must do away with political thuggery. These bastards undermine democracy and the wishes of the people. It is sad to see illiterate thugs living large when genuine hard workers like teachers and living in penury. Last last na 6 feet tinubu go end. A sell out and a crook. He knows he can never lace Awo's sandals.
those thugs were the ones who bodyguard's tinubu back then when obasanjo withdrew his security aides,that was the way the find their way into southwest politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
creolehunt:

Illiterate lowlife. Before you quote me, first Get an education, then be able to feed yourself and then move out of your mother's hut.
Grow up.
Be guided.
Don't let me deal with you.
He's an elder statesman, okay?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Oyindidi(f): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74670433:

Okay, we give up.
You won Your Excellency!
We no get the strenght today!
We are not contesting bbq

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
We are not contesting bbq
Okay Didi!
No contest!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Omoluabi16(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
adedehinbo:
those thugs were the ones who bodyguard's tinubu back then when obasanjo withdrew his security aides,that was the way the find their way into southwest politics
wow.really

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by ClearFlair: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
This one is high again.
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by adedehinbo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
wow.really
yea,if you in tinubu shoes,will you abandon them?
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by saajus: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mamok was murdered in 2015/2016. He has a chance to turn a new leaf after he helped Louis Theroux in Law and Disorder in Lagos documentary but he refused.
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by creolehunt: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74670930:

If you fight with pigs, you get dirty and they enjoy it, you know?!
Cheers man!
cheesy cheesy
I'm sure you have less than 15k left out of your 30k. Do you even assist your family? I spit on you!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop / Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.