Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK (29371 Views)

Obi Supporters Are Already Threatening Violence And Mayhem... / Tinubu Boys Attacked Obidient In Jakande. Almost Killed Him. / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by freshvine(f): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
ffk watch ya back, you're the last man standing. Adeyanju locked away, Dino kidnapped, Sani rendered incapacitated, Ben Bruce Clipped and Fayose skillfully avoiding EFCC wahala

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by israelmao(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
No cause to worry.Buhari it is time to go home.
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
creolehunt:

Fûck off! Birds of a feather. Only God knows how miserable you are, for you to lick illiterate sarrki's butthole.
Why are you spitting all over thermse thread?
Seems you are the main agbero thr thread is talking about.
Oshodi tout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by masseratti: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
The south west must do away with political thuggery. These bastards undermine democracy and the wishes of the people. It is sad to see illiterate thugs living large when genuine hard workers like teachers and living in penury. Last last na 6 feet tinubu go end. A sell out and a crook. He knows he can never lace Awo's sandals.
I agree with you totally, I don't know the bus Oluomo or Kunle poly is driving that entitle them to be members of NURTW, National assembly should enact a law to state that if you are not practicing the profession or art you can't be a member of a labor association, theses people collect money for doing nothing, the cause havoc on the economy because they are not productive, they had nothing to the economy instead they are the reason transport fares are high, food prices are high because of them, they collect money from petty traders everyday, their activities affect us all one way or the other whether we like it or not.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by cooltola(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
A touch from an agbero is the beginning of wisdom. Watching the Dicaprio gangs of New York reminding of how these Agbero operates in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari is a political terrorist,Tinubu is an economic terrorist

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Oshodi tout.
Hahaha cheesy cheesy.
You know him well.
Silence is the best answer...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Sonoyom(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
FFK is so on point
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by creolehunt: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Oshodi tout.
Dead meat seller. Why not use your main account? You're worried it'll be banned, thereby making you unable to fulfil your monthly quota post. Lmfao!

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by cooltola(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
masseratti:
I agree with you totally, I don't know the bus Oluomo or Kunle poly is driving that entitle them to be members of NURTW, National assembly should enact a law to state that if you are not practicing the profession or art you can't be a member of a labor association, theses people collect money for doing nothing, the cause havoc on the economy because they are not productive, they had nothing to the economy instead they are the reason transport fares are high, food prices are high because of them, they collect money from petty traders everyday, their activities affect us all one way or the other whether we like it or not.

I agree with what you are saying, but the laws are not enforced. Even if the National assembly pass such law, the chances that the law enforcers will start abusing power are very high, look at SARS for an instance and how they abuse power. The police are afraid of the political touts
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by dragonsfly: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
OldBeer:
FFK most times is an annoying rabble rouser.

But on this issue, he said nothing but the truth.

That a prestigious city like Lagos could harbour and be dominated by louts in every facets of life is just sad and degrading.

There is no city on earth without an underworld
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Born2Breed(f): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
creolehunt:

What of your father? Do you have his blessings to be a perpetual zombie?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by OldBeer: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
dragonsfly:

There is no city on earth without an underworld
Yes but they remain hidden.

Not visible like in the case of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by sarrki(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74670930:

If you fight with pigs, you get dirty and they enjoy it, you know?!
Cheers man!
cheesy cheesy

Enemies of Nigeria are in comatose right now

Do not add to their injuries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Born2Breed(f): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
These Angels of Death are also responsible for the death of FUNSHO WILLIAMS.....they killed FUNSHO to make way for FASHOLA.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Christistruth00: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
sarrki:
FFk tweeting and also replying himself

He’s father betrayed the progressives

MC Oluomo is a gentleman compared to Remi Fani Kayode ( FFK’s father ), he and Akintola turned the Western region into a Militarised War zone in 1965/66 over an election their party well and truly lost, by the time the smoke cleared in 1966 after the Military staged a Coup , it had cost Balewa the Prime minister ,Akintola ,Ahmadu Bello (the premier of Northern and Western Nigeria) 7 Senior Army Officer’s and about 2000 Operation Wetie victims their lives.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Joyrise: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
The south west must do away with political thuggery. These bastards undermine democracy and the wishes of the people. It is sad to see illiterate thugs living large when genuine hard workers like teachers and living in penury. Last last na 6 feet tinubu go end. A sell out and a crook. He knows he can never lace Awo's sandals.

Do you know what political thuggery is? You are still learning. May be you need take a trip to South-South and witness the election here. Stop this idea of hate speech and ignorance. Come to Portharcourt and see hoe elections are conducted.
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by BillGoldberg: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74670200:
........Says a CURSED son by his father.....

You that your father didn't curse, what have you achieved with your life?

Uselessness?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
sarrki:
FFk tweeting and also replying himself
He’s father betrayed the progressives
It's been a while bro, where have you being?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Omoluabi16(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Joyrise:

Do you know what political thuggery is? You are still learning. May be you need take a trip to South-South and witness the election here. Stop this idea of hate speech and ignorance. Come to Portharcourt and see hoe elections are conducted.
abeg you are the ignorant fella here. This is in no way a competition. Thuggery in all the zones is a terrible thing.But I'm more concerned about my own yorubaland. Should thuggery even be condoned?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
sarrki:

Enemies of Nigeria are in comatose right now

Do not add to their injuries
You've said it all patriot.
Let's be our brother's keeper!
cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Omoluabi16(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
masseratti:
Exactly. Every 5mins stop you go dey hear owo da. They contribute nothing to transport, do nothing about gridlock. some can't even drive only to collect and deliver to their political masters. Indirect taxation. Bro forget national assembly, they are in a world of their own.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by vicfajeze: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Racoon:
"...They leave sorrow, tears and blood."- Rest on Fela.
DEM REGULAR TRADE MARK!!
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Omoluabi16(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
adedehinbo:
yea,if you in tinubu shoes,will you abandon them?
I will send them to school, or put them in a trade where they can contribute meaningfully to society.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by kareemkamil(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
This guy's are higher killer for Tinubu, in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Christistruth00: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I will send them to school, or put them in a trade where they can contribute meaningfully to society.

The Lagos Government should give them free training in Agriculture or Construction with supervised take off grants. Livestock ranching experts are needed in the Southwest not car park thugs, and where did they get the guns they were shooting from because the police are complaining of a lack of weapons?
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by adedehinbo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
u expect those thug to go to school?their head is dry,they only have thuggery in their brain,and one way or the other,they are raking in income to Lagos state GDP
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by Omoluabi16(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
adedehinbo:
u expect those thug to go to school?their head is dry,they only have thuggery in their brain,and one way or the other,they are raking in income to Lagos state GDP
what are you even saying tori olohun?? What GDP are they bringing.Can you explain to me why the average NURTW top shot in Lagos is richer and more influential than an average prof in Lagos? It is bad enough these anomalies exist but it is irritating people like you are trying to legitimize it. Thuggery doesn't make sense! If they can't read they can be artisans or welders whatever.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by adedehinbo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
what are you even saying tori olohun?? What GDP are they bringing.Can you explain to me why the average NURTW top shot in Lagos is richer and more influential than an average prof in Lagos? It is bad enough these anomalies exist but it is irritating people like you are trying to legitimize it. Thuggery doesn't make sense! If they can't read they can be artisans or welders whatever.
lol Broda take it easy cos we are not fighting, we only sharing ideas,I never in anyway supports legitimization of thuggery as I personally hates them too,just explaining how they find their way into politics in Lagos,you just have to agree that if Nigeria has a working system,transporting should have been handled solely by govt not individuals, but the way things re bleeped up already gave rooms for thuggery in southwest
Re: Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK by adedehinbo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
lol Broda take it easy cos we are not fighting, we only sharing ideas,I never in anyway supports legitimization of thuggery as I personally hates them too,just explaining how they find their way into politics in Lagos,you just have to agree that if Nigeria has a working system,transporting should have been handled solely by govt not individuals, but the way things re bleeped up already gave rooms for thuggery in southwest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London / Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.