Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Daddy Freeze Explains Why It Will Be Hard For Him To Be A Billionaire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Explains Why It Will Be Hard For Him To Be A Billionaire (248 Views)

Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Explains Why It Will Be Hard For Him To Be A Billionaire by flowbaze(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Popular OAP Daddy Freeze has mentioned that for the fact that he is a genuine preacher of the gospel, it will be quite hard for him to become a billionaire.

The Free the Sheeple leader was responding to some critics who called him out for not paying tithes, saying his name should have been on the newly released Forbes list of Africa’s richest people.

READ MORE

SOURCE: https://www.flowbaze.com/viewtopic.php?t=13948

‘My bio says bible teacher, not entrepreneur and definitely NOT BILLIONAIRE. If I’m a genuine teacher of the scriptures, it would be quite hard for me to become a billionaire’ he said.
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why It Will Be Hard For Him To Be A Billionaire by Oweku: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
[center]It is not everybody that will be billionaire na... Stop talking trash.. [/center]

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones 8: Watch Official Season 8 Trailer And Know Official Release Dat / 2019grammys Seunkuti Loses To S. African Choir / (video) Tope Is Very Wicked To Oluwadolarz- Watch All What Tope Wish For His Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.