Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue (27631 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) / Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by Bodude504: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ortorm u are in soup
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by Orpe7(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
When u realise the person ure fronting for president is a FUGITIVE.
Atiku enter and thats the final nail to the coffin that every single nigerian is a fraudulent person
Abeg atiku dont come and spoil my chances of travelling to the US o
If u no wan go Yankee, we plenty wey wan enter o
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by GentleMoney: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmm..
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by justjify(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
political feather weight
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by vacanci: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Inalegwu has always been an APC member.. I know the man, and Okpokwu is in ogbadibo local government, which is my LGA?

Wait OP, you mean his household is now 250 members that defected. Zombies wouldn't cease to amaze me..

Okpokwu is a local government of its own with headquarters in Okpoga.

your post shows you are not just lying, it also shows you dont leave in benue, neither are you from there.

2 Likes

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by InansBobo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
PDP still owns Benue. That I'm sure of.
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by Okpabana: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=DonFreshmoney post=74669149]Inalegwu has always been an APC member.. I know the man, and Okpokwu is in ogbadibo local government, which is my LGA?

Wait OP, you mean his household is now 250 members that defected. Zombies wouldn't cease to amaze me..[/quote

Okpokwu is in ogbadibo local government, which is my LGA? you lie here bro. Okpokwu is a LGA on its own as well as Ogbadibo. Visit home more often pls. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by kareemkamil(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
See wahala for bounch of thief's party
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by Mitchewww(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Very pathetic.

I wish PDP will sue them.

This is illiteracy at its peak.

They could have collected brooms instead of tearing what was never their property in the first place.

There are umbrellas you can burn but not a party's membership card.

Seems all you need do to decamp to APC is to just donate your brain.

And they look like youths.

I give up.

1 Like

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by Seetto: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
Samuel ortom moving to PDP is a blessing in disguise to APC,
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
The rate at which PDP members are dumping the party for APC, hmmmm.

Anyway all I know is that ...

grin cheesy
Lol cheesy, you like that our baby boy too patriot?!
Make we dey give them As e dey HOT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by chiedozie198100: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
my guy snap new year family picture with a broom in his hand.

na dis one be grass root mobilizing?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by ogundeleai(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
They kept releasing bogus claims through out first week of 2019 by ologbondiyan, only for mass exodus from the party subsequently... Kola hide his face after unfruitful event and and the Jobless CUPP gathered themselves together in the 2nd week asking that Buhari must present in all states to campaign and still yet exodus from core north continue unabated...
Buhari is assuming an institution if you ask me... Or can one explain individual that enemy of the Nation are trying to pull down but his image continues to soar higher on daily basis..
As Yoruba will say 'Eni ti a n buku sugbon olorun n bu kun fun... I love this president to my heart... God bless @MBuhari.. 2019 - 2023 straight

1 Like

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by ogundeleai(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Apc celebrating an unknown your as a major gain.

Agatu votes only for Pdp will cancel that inconsequential rifraff noisemaker vote
A way of consoling oneself if you ask me
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by BrutusOj(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
I can bet anyone here that non of those guys will vote PMB during the presidential election. So, why the jubilation here? Which major set back to PDP? Can he convince the old women suffering in his ward or is it the youths Buhari has rendered jobless he will ask to vote for him or who? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by Smile4daddy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
I just hope dem no go kill Atiku before February 16th the set time appointed for him.
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by bnt: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Inalegwu has always been an APC member.. I know the man, and Okpokwu is in ogbadibo local government, which is my LGA?

Wait OP, you mean his household is now 250 members that defected. Zombies wouldn't cease to amaze me..

Eiyaaa. Okpokwu Local govt is now under Ogbadibo Local govt? Issorite. Kontinuu
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by alphaRego01(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74671624:
IT IS FINISHED FOR PDP PATAPATA

Oya na.shebi na next month
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by Mccullum: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
This is another punch on PDP...

The missile of defections consistently hitting PDP... WHAT A PITY.

NEXT LEVEL IS RIGGING BELL LIKE NEVER BEFORE

ATIKU & his associates may try again in 2023.
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by Sheggy13(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Stop saying what you don't know so confidently. The fact that you don't even know a simple fact that Okpokwu is a local government area of its own and not under Ogbadibo LGA is enough to believe whatever you're claiming here with a pinch of salt.
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by Viking007(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

I was going to ignore this thread but you just made me lmao. APC can hype anybody online. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by nsesam(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
No true Benue man or woman will vote for APC after the numerous death APC has caused them

3 Likes

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by 0nyedikachukwu: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
This man is irrelevant. He's surely trying to escape prosecution. APC attracts members with intimidation. Let him not come running back when we get Nigeria working again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by Bobbysteps: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Pdp dont need to campaign in benue because the sight of a cattle only will tell the people if they want life or death.

Benue is pdp
Go and tell that to the dead. the living are for APC in Benue State.

1 Like

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by garfield1: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
0nyedikachukwu:
This man is irrelevant. He's surely trying to escape prosecution. APC attracts members with intimidation. Let him not come running back when we get Nigeria working again.
Guy,dry your tears,its over.the momentum is now with apc which also has traction and drive just a month to the polls.at this rate,atiku will be routed...

1 Like

Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by garfield1: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sheggy13:

Stop saying what you don't know so confidently. The fact that you don't even know a simple fact that Okpokwu is a local government area of its own and not under Ogbadibo LGA is enough to believe whatever you're claiming here with a pinch of salt.
Are you surprised? Most pdp fans dwell on hate and sentiments.they know little about politics
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by Mankosi: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Since Otorm dumped Apc, Benue killings by herdsmen stopped.
Re: Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue by garfield1: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
pol23:
Election will be over soon...
I have only one vote...
And it's for PDP...come Buratai come APC thugs.
Atiku will decamp and leave abubakar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers, Gunmen Attack Worshippers In Maiduguri, 11 Killed / President Buhari Participates At APC Campaign Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / FCT Minister, Muhammad Bello Loses Polling Unit To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.