Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. (21281 Views)

Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / 2019: New PDP Meets Buhari, Osinbajo Today, Reveals What Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by SEONaijaExpert: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Great man with a good heart
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Kennitrust(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
My prayers request this year is to see bubu being kicked out of the aso rock
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by propsvila: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Passed through there today you need to see the faces of zombie and see how men and women who have beseched by hunger and poverty were shinning their teeth. I shook my head for these people it seems poverty gives them joy.
Osibanjo has lost his respect.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by gabbiadinny: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pekele007:
The lying dwarf called a pastor ;why now...D
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by gabbiadinny: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pekele007:
The lying dwarf called a pastor ;...D
why now...
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Mccullum: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
99miles:
After the booing and shaming the errand man got at that market were he went to buy votes on the disguise of trader money scam.

this is necessary to help cushion the shame.

Shame on you with your fake news and even if he's booed that's true picture of human nature as no one in history has been generally accepted without no single dislike.

Take it or leave it Next Level is rigging bell like never before.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by michoim(m): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Na soo
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by EPIJOE: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

10k is a lot of money for some people.

For example, if your daddy tapping palmwine in the village sees 10k, he would come down from the tree and get something sensible doing.

I'm sure if he's on the tree and I show him 5k sef, he can lose his footing and fall.

HABAAAAA U BE WICKED GUY O
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by babamadiba(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Alimosho is the largest LG in Nigeria.

Alimosho and Ifako Ijaye local governments together have more population than Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and Ebonyi combined.

AD, AC, ACN and now APC have never lost those 2 local governments since 1999.

Flatheaded miscreants without Pvc are free to boo Osinbajo, he knows where his votes come from and he has those places on lock down.

Go and check the statistics of most registered voters. They are artisans, small traders and youths. They are the largest beneficiaries of Tradermoni under Osinbajo.

We know those with PVC and are taking care of them. Those without PVC are free to advertise their foolishness online. They are incapable of voting and are political corpses. Dead, useless and worthless.
you too Sabi book sir...

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by sammy99(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
And i was busy looking for d crowd but did not see.
I thought dey said lagos is a lockdown for Apc? was expecting to see a atmosphere filled with pple dat d road cannot occupy.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by mechanics(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wow, he's being loved by the masses.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by soggy28(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Star bout to sure.....
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by dannybrasky(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
SORRY O!! STORY STORY.
propsvila:
Passed through there today you need to see the faces of zombie and see how men and women who have beseched by hunger and poverty were shinning their teeth. I shook my head for these people it seems poverty gives them joy.
Osibanjo has lost his respect.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Rotimi47: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
adioolayi:
VP visited the Irunmole of Alimosho, Chief Sule Akinremi....the biggest and most populous LGA in Lagos State and Nigeria at large.

Win Alimosho LGA and win Lagos State....as simple as ABC
You can say that again.

If you know you know.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Pekele007: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

He has achieved more than you, your father, your grandfather, your great grandfather, your ancestors and your generations combined.

well not everyone is from a poor and frustrated family like yours.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by dannybrasky(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Come February,I see some people on nairaland deleting their accounts,some changing moniker,some wailing,some wishing they could see other monikers in person in other to cause them serious damage grin.

This is for those who fall into such category,listen and listen ATTENTIVELY,we would never allow the loothers/letheologist to lay there hands on our national treasure any longer! Which ever way,eat it,sip it,drink it,swallow it grin just let it sink in. NO MORE FREE MONEY FAM,WORK HARD AND EARN A LIVING grin grin

1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Pekele007: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
dannybrasky:
Well well his being dwarf and lying has taken him to where your past ,present and future generation would never get to! Anu ofia,let it sink in grin

Well, not everyone's family is as useless as your past and future generations bro. grin
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by dominique(f): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
This VP is always up and moving, doesn't he get tired?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by dannybrasky(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Are u talking to me? cheesy I bet not grin grin
From where I come from,we no dey use sliding tackle wake our parents in the morning like u do Anu ofia grin

Pekele007:

Well, not everyone's family is as useless as your past and future generations bro. grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by integrity16(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Alimosho is the largest LG in Nigeria.

Alimosho and Ifako Ijaye local governments together have more population than Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and Ebonyi combined.

AD, AC, ACN and now APC have never lost those 2 local governments since 1999.

Flatheaded miscreants without Pvc are free to boo Osinbajo, he knows where his votes come from and he has those places on lock down.

Go and check the statistics of most registered voters. They are artisans, small traders and youths. They are the largest beneficiaries of Tradermoni under Osinbajo.

We know those with PVC and are taking care of them. Those without PVC are free to advertise their foolishness online. They are incapable of voting and are political corpses. Dead, useless and worthless.

Chai! Kuku kill them na

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by brightalo17: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pekele007:
The lying dwarf called a pastor grin
But your none lying pastor told you that without tithe paying you will not make heaven and you never have the nerves to call him a lair.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by engreo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
Star boy

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Isoduwa(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

He has achieved more than you, your father, your grandfather, your great grandfather, your ancestors and your generations combined.

Lick � lick � lick � APC aSS
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Pekele007: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
dannybrasky:
Are u talking to me? cheesy I bet not grin grin
From where I come from,we no dey use sliding tackle wake our parents in the morning like u do Anu ofia grin

Shut up you bloody 5%ter
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Charly68: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
As long as majority are on your side you have no problem,and he that love to bark like a dog can bark ,it is their mouth but when your party wins the election they will use the same mouth to sing your praise. Keep focus and keep working at your target which is their trophy ...Buhari is lucky to have you,your type don't fail in any venture . You shall not fail in Jesus name. We are praying for you .
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by gtown: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Zansu007:
Here is what everyone should be bothered about.

Olagunsoye Oyinlola, chairman of the Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP), says President Muhammadu Buhari should allow Bola Tinubu, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), contest the president election.his the first president to contest election by proxy.

Modify
Every sane person will demand for buhari, why is buhari not campaigning, buhari so not fit health wise.the cabal are behind is re-election.

And as for the BMC that will qoute me,one question for you, Do you know buhari more than his wife

DONT NOT VOTE IN THE CABAL. osibanjo is been used to achieve this aim, is all SCAM.

EOD#
Which Buhari is not fit? Is Buhari not dead anymore?
Oh, Maybe you wanted to say Jubril Al sudanee is not fit!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by akdjr(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Can anyone see why politics should not be a do or die affair? MC Oluomo is in the hospital while the person they are fighting because of is still going about campaigning and will eventually win .#Electionnobewar
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nigeria Starboy
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by dannybrasky(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Did u just call me 5 footer? grin This faceless forum self.

If i am chanced to ever meet your wife or girlfriend in person, just forget it. You would loose dem all in one day. I can bet my left balls,I am d real definition of a man,chisled like a Greek God.
And If i am ever chanced to bleep dem both the rest is history grin grin
Pekele007:

Shut up you bloody 5%ter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Receives Rabiu Bichi And 44 Kwankwasiya Coordinators To APC / Ribadu Speaks On $15m Bribe From Ibori / Atiku Framed Obasanjo Over The Years – Presidency Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.