Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. (21287 Views)

Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / 2019: New PDP Meets Buhari, Osinbajo Today, Reveals What Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Pekele007: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
dannybrasky:
Did u just call me 5 footer? grin This faceless forum self.

If i am chanced to ever meet your wife or girlfriend in person, just forget it. You would loose dem all in one day. I can bet my left balls,I am d real definition of a man. And If i am ever chanced to bleep dem both the rest is history grin grin

with your 2 inches dixck or your 1 minute game time? undecided

go and do something useful with your life kid
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by dannybrasky(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kid again? grin grin small dixc and 1 minute lol!! Just send them my way,asokoro abuja. And the rest is history. grin

Pekele007:

with your 2 inches dixck or your 1 minute game time? undecided

go and do something useful with your life kid
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by 34webers(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

10k is a lot of money for some people.

For example, if your daddy tapping palmwine in the village sees 10k, he would come down from the tree and get something sensible doing.

I'm sure if he's on the tree and I show him 5k sef, he can lose his footing and fall.
My44 and lalatila, pls deactivate this account before its user send ipob miscreants to their default agitation of biafra or death. Choi, see finishing. This is savagery taken to another level. undecided

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Pekele007: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
dannybrasky:
Kid again? grin grin small dixc and 1 minute lol!! Just send them my way,asokoro abuja. And the rest is history. grin

Tah go back to your cage asap
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by garfield1: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
propsvila:
Passed through there today you need to see the faces of zombie and see how men and women who have beseched by hunger and poverty were shinning their teeth. I shook my head for these people it seems poverty gives them joy.
Osibanjo has lost his respect.
I thought you claimed to be in abia today in the abia apc rally thread
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by zenith4biz(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pavore9:
The most populous local government area in Nigeria, more people than in some states in Nigeria!

Dala local government area of kano state is the most populous
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by PHILipu1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Zansu007:
Here is what everyone should be bothered about.

Olagunsoye Oyinlola, chairman of the Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP), says President Muhammadu Buhari should allow Bola Tinubu, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), contest the president election.his the first president to contest election by proxy.

Modify
Every sane person will demand for buhari, why is buhari not campaigning, buhari so not fit health wise.the cabal are behind is re-election.

And as for the BMC that will qoute me,one question for you, Do you know buhari more than his wife

DONT NOT VOTE IN THE CABAL. osibanjo is been used to achieve this aim, is all SCAM.

EOD#
Buhari knows that he doesn't need much campaign to defeat Atiku.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Pavore9: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
zenith4biz:

Dala local government area of kano state is the most populous

How many million?
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by guiddoti: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74669829:
STARBOY : ALWAYS on point!!
4 + 4 issa GOAL!!!
Even new born baby got the revelation grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
guiddoti:
Even new born baby got the revelation grin grin grin
Yesss ooooo.
Hahaha cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

He has achieved more than you, your father, your grandfather, your great grandfather, your ancestors and your generations combined.
Hahaha.
Oh Lawd!
U don injure the boy patapata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by zenith4biz(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pavore9:

How many million?
Check Google for confirmation
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Online4u: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Join The Bull, Daniel Amokachi, Veteran football Star in a 4+4 campaign for NextLevel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44zAeZqsBFM
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Wesely01(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Newznow:
Crowd hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo
today at Alimosho, Lagos State.
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwBE_iN4ZFI

It’s so unfortunate that southWest don’t know the story behind tradermoni if you people do , big Stone Na una go stone the VP.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by youngcity: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Stipidity..... Caused traffic, heavy security presence that are more needed in the volatile areas in the country. I just felt like spitting on his entourage when they passed by. I just wonder how people celebrate those that's bring upon them hardship and still come to them disguising to be working for the betterment of the populace. Until Nigerians free themselves from slavery to the politicians, we won't progress.

PS: this is not about any party, I'm just a concerned citizen hoping for greater nation.

God bless �� Nigeria
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Pavore9: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2019
zenith4biz:

Check Google for confirmation

Going by Google, Alimosho has 1,288,714 inhabitants, according to the official 2006 Census and this happens to be 13 years ago, so you can imagine what it is now! A local government that has over 2,000 private schools that is even more than in some states in Nigeria.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Bibors(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hotfreezer:

The opinions of ipob slaves aren't needed. They are our slaves and don't participate in our decision making process.

We owe you nothing, go and meet Kanu.

Your foolishness knows no bounds.
Indeed you are also a youth beaten down by hunger and will gladly chant the names of your slave masters just for crumbs of bread. Your unborn generation will spit at your grave and at the sound of your name for selling thier destinies for a piece of porridge.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Hotfreezer: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bibors:

Your foolishness knows no bounds.
Indeed you are also a youth beaten down by hunger and will gladly chant the names of your slave masters just for crumbs of bread. Your unborn generation will spit at your grave and at the sound of your name for selling thier destinies for a piece of porridge.

You are a fool just like your father. That's his greatest inheritance to you: foolishness.

Just look at yourselves. You fought a foolish war without planning. If not that you're generational idiots, who fights those feeding him? After losing cos of the stupidity and short-sightedness of your dumb ancestors, you're blaming others for your misfortune.

Now, let me clear your stupidity so that you'll be less foolish than those you left at home. You Ipob thieves and criminals are crying because you don't have opportunity to steal like before and may your tears kill you.

Look at the SE states and see how useless they have become. You this idiot types from outside Igboland. Why don't you go to Igboland and suffer from foolish regional leadership like your brothers.

SW states have a regional integration plan. Lagos talks of Lagos masterplan, Ogun has the industrialization plan. Mention a single state in your muddy republic that has plan for your coming generations.

Instead of you Igbos to plan for the future, you are insulting blaming everyone for your generational stupidity.

You think you have suffered? Your stupidity surpasses those of your fathers and your generations would suffer more than you.
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Bibors(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hotfreezer:

You are a fool just like your father. That's his greatest inheritance to you: foolishness.

Just look at yourselves. You fought a foolish war without planning. If not that you're generational idiots, who fights those feeding him? After losing cos of the stupidity and short-sightedness of your dumb ancestors, you're blaming others for your misfortune.

Now, let me clear your stupidity so that you'll be less foolish than those you left at home. You Ipob thieves and criminals are crying because you don't have opportunity to steal like before and may your tears kill you.

Look at the SE states and see how useless they have become. You this idiot types from outside Igboland. Why don't you go to Igboland and suffer from foolish regional leadership like your brothers.

SW states have a regional integration plan. Lagos talks of Lagos masterplan, Ogun has the industrialization plan. Mention a single state in your muddy republic that has plan for your coming generations.

Instead of you Igbos to plan for the future, you are insulting blaming everyone for your generational stupidity.

You think you have suffered? Your stupidity surpasses those of your fathers and your generations would suffer more than you.
Normally, I shouldn't respond to your dartness but for the benefit of some persons who maybe misled by your darkned ignorant mind.

You said nothing in your post buy to rant like the Zombie you are.
For the avoidance of doubt, ask yourself and your ancestors who they feed.
If not for Amalgamation, we will not be sharing the same national space with parasites like you.
The Igbo Land you are trying to insult will forever be more economically viable than the alamajiri terrorist stricken Land you came from.

Finally it will be degrading to further reply your senselessness
Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by Hotfreezer: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bibors:
Normally, I shouldn't respond to your dartness but for the benefit of some persons who maybe misled by your darkned ignorant mind.

You said nothing in your post buy to rant like the Zombie you are.
For the avoidance of doubt, ask yourself and your ancestors who they feed.
If not for Amalgamation, we will not be sharing the same national space with parasites like you.
The Igbo Land you are trying to insult will forever be more economically viable than the alamajiri terrorist stricken Land you came from.

Finally it will be degrading to further reply your senselessness

You're a poverty-stricken fool from a long lineage of losers and cowards.

Kano has more rice than you, Borno despite being disturbed by BH produces more rice than your cursed states. You stupid idiots didn't learn anything from your fathers' folly and are still depending on the North for food.

Yoir land is barren and cursed, that's why you economic slaves go elsewhere to survive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum’s Loyalists Dump APC For Labour Party In Borno / Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement / After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.