Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (30175 Views)

Nigerian Army Buries NASPRI Commandant, Late Brig.general Ochagwuba In Benue / Soldiers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Jos, Military Convoy Attacked (Graphic) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by jokyboy: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
GODWINLOWSKI:
grin Well done boko, armies will pay 15 times the soul they killed in Biafra land
you be goat
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by mightyhazell: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
GODWINLOWSKI:
grin Well done boko, armies will pay 15 times the soul they killed in Biafra land
afonja goat
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by mightyhazell: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Too badd
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by mightyhazell: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74672366:

See this one green teeth, laughing cos our soldiers are being buried!!
No wonder people curse you guys that see Cownu the hunch back as their leader.
Not suprised anymore!
ur mumu no be here if u dont decode the intentions of whom u quoted..
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by zincnike(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
dem Neva dy die sef more will die (nonsense) you think say na animals u kill 4 east during python dance
army ......ntoooo ....
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Timagex(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Fuckmytoto:
The government is 100% in control of boko just because of money they're wasting people's life ... wonder howmuch they will budget this year to "fight insurgency" + the ones they're getting from international communities.. anyways na d hungry and uneducated soldiers them dey always send to fight boko boys
. Nice view. Your moniker tho.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by nijabazaar: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Alepa:

Are you actually stupid ? Or are you pretending to be?

He's not....
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by asmovic(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
GODWINLOWSKI:
savage!
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by meccuno: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
i dont get some people. so are you guys that have been commenting above saying that it is permissible for the IPOB to be killed and are inconsequential to the Nigerian state and for the same set of people who lost loved ones to be happy that the people who have been killing them are also killed? i dont the Logic. are Igbo lives so useless that no matter the circumstances if an Igbo man is killed it doesnt matter?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by madgoat(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
legwa10:
why would u say something as bad as this.... people who have vowed to protect the country is being butchered and u are
happy like this? i pray u experience something like them and u will know how it feels

Did he say anything bad? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by asmovic(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
zincnike:
dem Neva dy die sef more will die (nonsense) you think say na animals u kill 4 east during python dance
army ......ntoooo ....
i know so many of your kindred in the Nigerian Army. don't kill yourself over tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by asmovic(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
Alepa:
Are you actually stupid ? Or are you pretending to be?
its glaring the stupidity is real!
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Mrpossible01(m): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
This BOKO HARAM self, dem dey die resurrect See since wey troops dey kill them, and them never finish...
..APC goverment na comedy!
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by goodnessme1(f): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2019
14 down more to go down.
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by safetyzone(m): 12:17am On Jan 12, 2019
Hummm!!!
Truly there was a country.
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Absoj(m): 1:38am On Jan 12, 2019
legwa10:
why would u say something as bad as this.... people who have vowed to protect the country is being butchered and u are
happy like this? i pray u experience something like them and u will know how it feels
Amen. May he experience the pain of such loss.
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Northern Nigeria is the problem of Nigeria. Truth be told

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by JusticeSeeker: 2:13am On Jan 12, 2019
GODWINLOWSKI:
Your dark mind is next to the devil's. For your information, among the dead soldiers 2 or 3 may be Igbos.
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:41am On Jan 12, 2019
GODWINLOWSKI:

you have forgotten that your people is in the Army and your people might be among those killed, so Well there is nothing bad if Bokoharam kill more Osu
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:42am On Jan 12, 2019
Mrpossible01:
This BOKO HARAM self, dem dey die resurrect See since wey troops dey kill them, and them never finish...
..APC goverment na comedy!

They recruit Every day
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:43am On Jan 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
14 down more to go down.

Your people was among those killed ..... well celebrate killing of Osu
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:46am On Jan 12, 2019
meccuno:
i dont get some people. so are you guys that have been commenting above saying that it is permissible for the IPOB to be killed and are inconsequential to the Nigerian state and for the same set of people who lost loved ones to be happy that the people who have been killing them are also killed? i dont the Logic. are Igbo lives so useless that no matter the circumstances if an Igbo man is killed it doesnt matter?

Are we the one that sent them on terrorist mission? during those days there was no different between your people and Bokoharam, Your people want to divide Nigeria at all costs, Bokoharam want to take over the North at all costs. They were terrorizing the nation
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by BraniacX(m): 5:07am On Jan 12, 2019
Who dey cry? Mtcheew undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Muscomide: 5:24am On Jan 12, 2019
dcosmosboy:
Northern Nigeria is the problem of Nigeria. Truth be told

As in ehhnnnn.......
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Godblessusall: 6:20am On Jan 12, 2019
gistfever:
shocked
Rip to our fallen heroes
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by meccuno: 6:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Are we the one that sent them on terrorist mission? during those days there was no different between your people and Bokoharam, Your people want to divide Nigeria at all costs, Bokoharam want to take over the North at all costs. They were terrorizing the nation
does that make it right? and since when does determining your future equates to being a terrorist?? You talk as if Nigeria had ever been a Nation. i dont know were you are from but i believe that if your tribe went through what the igbos have gone through and are still passing through i doubt if you would be talking like this. my yoruba friends constantly tell me to go back to my village or an igbo man can never be president. i dont think any sane human being would listen to these talk and not want to take destinies in their hand. and in as much as IPOB might have their issues, dont equate them with boko haram. i dont think they have killed any of ur family members before.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Ooluwatobi95: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2019
I smypathize with u guys also,we love u but God loves u most.
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by CilicMarin: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2019
GODWINLOWSKI:

lalasticlala Mynd44 is this type of comment allowed here?
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by oteikwu16(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2019
Seetto:
No wonder 44 comilla Barack mosque was filled to brim, different security agent including kastalea were at the burial

u are right Bro... I was surprised when I saw top military men yesterday at 44 barracks... hmmmmm! RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by mhizdebbygold(f): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
My brother, husband, son or daughter will not be a part of this force .....
Re: Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by OyinO: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nigeria will never know peace until she makes peace with her wicked past of innocent blood shed upon the land of unusual wickedness. She should appease the land and openly tender apology to slain, deprived and oppressed people who died as a result of Nigeria's brutality, neglect, deprivation, murder, wickedness, corruption and mismanagement. The blood of the murdered innocentees cry for vengeance and the land of Nigeria will never know peace whether the dumb religious hypocrites pray from 2020 to 2050 in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scene Of The Accident Where NUJ Officials Died / How To Identify Fake Policemen. / Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.