Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Must Read Piece Of Writing As We Approach 2019 Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read Piece Of Writing As We Approach 2019 Polls (246 Views)

Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls / Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Piece Of Writing As We Approach 2019 Polls by Macdan20(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dear Patriotic Nigerians.
Re: Must Read Piece Of Writing As We Approach 2019 Polls by Macdan20(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wake up!

Dear patriotic Nigerians
Another time has come
To make it right
So that our unborn kids
Won't question God
Like we did
Why Nigeria
Of all hells why Nigeria

We have to wake up
If we want to revive this dead society
Ridding her of filth in all entirety

Are we so deep asleep
Like logs
Have we no use
Like burnt plugs
Are our eyes too closed
To see a good future
To correct the past
And invent the future
But instead...
We complain about the past
We deny our present
And hope for the future

But this future
Has been slaughtered
If we wake up not and
Do the right thing

Living in a society synonymous to hell
One that corruption equals favor
One that praise those who loots our treasures
Where we cry like babies
complain like slaves
Like the men of Babylon
Ended without achieving what we cried and complained for

But No
We love them
We love the oppressions
We love poor standards of living
We crave their false confessions without a befitting reward

I said No.
We love the Masters of hell
As they serve us hot hardships from their beautiful throne
And torture us without pity
Making suffering our call of duty

Oh dear patriotic Nigerians
It is another chance to rewrite history
This time not with inks
But our thumb prints

It is another chance to take back what outrightly belongs to us

Before I go
Let me warn you about two men
Emotionless, Merciless
Chanting their false competence
Steady killing us with pretence

Choose to be night owl
Choose to be a woke soul
Choose to discern hidden meanings
When these devils come with grinning

Dynamic Daniel writes from hell
Re: Must Read Piece Of Writing As We Approach 2019 Polls by whitebeard(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
If atiku or buahri wins, then those that voted for either of them should not complain that Nigeria is bad, cause we all know these two well, these guys probably exchanging envelopes under table and deceiving us, yes there are people who take pleasure in seeing things fall apart that's why they want buahri and atiku to win, I believe that unilag guy is no different from them..!

Nigerians play a big role in deciding the directions of the country, if we vote in a bad person we should take the blame, and to prevent this from happening again let's learn from history, educate and enlighten others..it not until a politician give u money before u campaign for him..some APC zombies arent paid and they campaign even when they sound stupid they still do it anyway..!

We know what's best for our country let's vote wisely..!

Not that I have met olawepo Hashim before or something, I just feel we should give him a chance, we have given buhari a chance, he messed it up, even his family dont support him, we gave atiku a chance he also messed it up, I dont have issues with him not being able to enter America, but it says a lot in other matters, buhari and atiku are the same..!

Let's vote for olawepo Hashim.. If he doesn't perform well in the first year we would remove him..simple...!

Voting buhari or atiku is not a good idea

#facts

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is In Danger, Saraki Cries Out / Breaking: Top Pdp Man & Atiku Abubakar Dg Dumps Pdp For Apc / Boko Haram: Nigeria’s Presidency Tasks Csos On Rebuilding North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.