Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter (75335 Views)

I Need Number Codes To Reset Mojec Prepaid Meterr / CONF19 On MEMMCOL Prepaid Meter / Please Help With My Conlog Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by daddy001: 2:52am On Jul 13, 2020
Panayo:
yes, just press it when the light is full
Thanks but the maximum voltage we do have is 170 volts
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by omobacyprus(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Darkseid:
It hasn't been fixed, I got tired of contacting the power company so I disconnected the meter.
Your meter number is not commissioned with that particular meter. Check online for the pdf manual for your meter. Was able to fix my conlog meter that way
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Darkseid(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2020
omobacyprus:
Your meter number is not commissioned with that particular meter. Check online for the pdf manual for your meter. Was able to fix my conlog meter that way
It has been put in order now, thanks.
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by daddy001: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2020
Darkseid:
It has been put in order now, thanks.
how did you go about it
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Darkseid(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2020
daddy001:
how did you go about it
Some guys from EKEDC came to install some meters in my house so they used that opportunity to fix the faulty ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Panayo: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2020
daddy001:
Thanks but the maximum voltage we do have is 170 volts
just press it 867, light is at it best at the middle of the night

1 Like

Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by daddy001: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Panayo:
just press it 867, light is at it best at the middle of the night
you deserve a Grammy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Panayo: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
daddy001:
you deserve a Grammy
. Thanks
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by BAMMZ(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
I recharged successful last week on 07.10.2020 and had over 500 Units when loaded. Now I woke up to see that I am in debit balance. No power in my house right now. I use IBEDC prepaid (memmcol) metre.
Someone please help.
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by daddy001: 2:38am On Oct 12, 2020
BAMMZ:
I recharged successful last week on 07.10.2020 and had over 500 Units when loaded. Now I woke up to see that I am in debit balance. No power in my house right now. I use IBEDC prepaid (memmcol) metre.
Someone please help.
make a formal complaint to the IBEDC where you recharged and update us.
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by BAMMZ(m): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2020
daddy001:
make a formal complaint to the IBEDC where you recharged and update us.

I recharged online via buypowerng not in an office. I really want to know if anyone has encountered similar issues before. An IBEDC official I called said the metre is faulty and I should call their office. Issue with that is that will charge you #5k for complaining,remove the metre for repair and place you on estimated billing till further notice.
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by BAMMZ(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2020
BAMMZ:

I recharged online via buypowerng not in an office. I really want to know if anyone has encountered similar issues before. An IBEDC official I called said the metre is faulty and I should call their office. Issue with that is that will charge you #5k for complaining,remove the metre for repair and place you on estimated billing till further notice.

Helllllp
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by n3xt(m): 12:23am On Oct 15, 2020
soulspride:

I found the codes to reset this kind of problem.
In case the above codes don’t work, try these.

990 then press enter. U’ll see a response.
0000 enter. U’ll see “good”
999 enter. U’ll get “reset”

Then remove the plug under the monitor/keypad and plug back in.
Then try loading the tokens again. It should work.

This worked!
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by munagi: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please I use Ikeja Electricity, I am unable to recharge my meter after using the box to recharge a different meter successfully. Do these codes work on Ikeja Electricity?
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by munagi: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
[Can I use these codes on Ikeja Electricity? [i][/i]uote author=n3xt post=94950673]

This worked![/quote]
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Spoonu(f): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
munagi:
Please I use Ikeja Electricity, I am unable to recharge my meter after using the box to recharge a different meter successfully. Do these codes work on Ikeja Electricity?
Pls which code did you use to recharge a different meter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Amedian: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Panayo:
enter 867 when the voltage is higher and stable and thank me later
Worked for me. The light was supplied after pressing the code. Thanks boss.
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Wumil: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
BAMMZ:

Helllllp

It's saying config and Reject after pressing the codes and removing the cable.
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Bobbybaby(m): 4:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Please how do I remove my Memmcol Aedc meter from Error? I was told I need to generate a tamper code. There is no light in my house.
Is there a special code for that? Or it has to be generated?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by ogundeleai(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
BAMMZ:

Pls, How do you solve this issue in the end
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by espn(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2021
Dirkcoyt:
I need number codes to reset memmcol prepaid meter. I tried to load my meter with airtime but it said failed. There is a number code you press and it stabilize it. I once had the number but I can’t find it again. I would be happy to get help
Hi bro please how do one solve the error code attached, while trying to recharge.

Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Ckbilic: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bobbybaby:
Please how do I remove my Memmcol Aedc meter from Error? I was told I need to generate a tamper code. There is no light in my house.
Is there a special code for that? Or it has to be generated?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

How are you able to fix this problem?. Having same in my house
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Goldbw122(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Dirkcoyt:

I got it eventually

First enter 990

Then after you’ve entered that then enter this one below

Then after you’ve entered that then enter this one below

After you’ve entered them then you can later enter you recharge pin
i have a problem with my meter the card reader (remote) it is showing a clock them the light will go off within minutes so i want a code to reset it pls
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by CustomizedPope: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2021
alaboski:

And also a light is on on the meter which indicates alarm...
What could that mean?

Please, how were you able to resolve this issue?
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by alaboski(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2021
CustomizedPope:

Please, how were you able to resolve this issue?
Someone ce to fix it
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by CustomizedPope: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2021
alaboski:

Someone ce to fix it

Alright, thanks
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by danielakpan(m): 1:23am On Oct 14, 2021
Panayo:
enter 867 when the voltage is higher and stable and thank me later

Hello,

Can you help me with how to resolve this issue with my prepaid meter. I've entered the code ''867'' yet it still trips off at intervals.
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by TomShelby: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
I tried everything here , nothing works
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by chubbyman(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Please any idea how long it takes ibedc to send an activation code for mommas meter,cause it's been 5 days now since I made a complaint at their office that the credit token I purchased was getting rejected s they collect my meter number and account name, phone number,email and said to wait for the activation code to be sent from ibadan and yet nothing till now so I sleep in the dark despite paying for light it's so disheartening that they don't decentralised this area of their services,im really frustrated
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by ultimate73(m): 3:59am On Aug 04, 2022
soulspride:

I found the codes to reset this kind of problem.
In case the above codes don’t work, try these.

990 then press enter. U’ll see a response.
0000 enter. U’ll see “good”
999 enter. U’ll get “reset”

Then remove the plug under the monitor/keypad and plug back in.
Then try loading the tokens again. It should work.
It worked for me, thanks alot
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Udwhyz: 11:07am On May 08, 2023
We just got a new prepared meter but have tried putting the meter it showing error, what could be the cause
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by luvequinox(m): 1:10am On May 16, 2023
Hello people, please help.

I was playing around with codes just so as to be familiar with the commands. I started started from 800.

As soon as I inputted 820 in my (Mommas) prepaid monitor. Now, the light has tripped off even though the light on the metre shows green.

Please help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Using Discussion Platforms Get Free Instagram Likes And Followers / BEST PRICES BRAND NEW LAPTOPS FOR October 2015 From 35,000.....(Free Delivery) / EASTER SALES! SEALED IN BOX BOLD 5 N55,000 ONLY, CURVE 4 35K ONLY 5DAYS ONLY !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.