Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter (74687 Views)

I Need Number Codes To Reset Mojec Prepaid Meterr / CONF19 On MEMMCOL Prepaid Meter / Please Help With My Conlog Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by De4thtravellers: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
I entered 999 and it displayed setup. What else should I input?
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Amedian: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Someone should please help me on how to fix Error 03 problem on Memmcol prepaid. After entering the KTC for recent upgrading successfully, the credit token I purchased is showing Error 03. Pls kindly help.
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by HDT13(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Same here o
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by sanyahkod(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Amedian:
Someone should please help me on how to fix Error 03 problem on Memmcol prepaid. After entering the KTC for recent upgrading successfully, the credit token I purchased is showing Error 03. Pls kindly help.

Hello, have you been able to resolve this issue? I'm having similar issue. Kindly share solutions if you have been able to resolve it.
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by rapheal5(m): 5:59am On Feb 19
De4thtravellers:
I entered 999 and it displayed setup. What else should I input?
hi, how did you fix it?
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Rajman45(m): 8:51am On Feb 27
Those this code 999, work on all meters like conlog?
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by Djponpin1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02
I think my former occupant have hack my meter, have been using this Momas meter for more than two year and all I pay on it was 5k. The issue is that I decided to go and complain at NEPA office and they told me everything is working fine that am not owning nothing.
Re: I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter by perodaah: 5:29pm On Apr 27
Wumil:

It's saying config and Reject after pressing the codes and removing the cable.

Input the following,

999-(metre no) and press enter

OR

990-(metre no) and press enter

It'll ask for a password

Password - 12345

And you're good to go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price / Using Discussion Platforms Get Free Instagram Likes And Followers / BEST PRICES BRAND NEW LAPTOPS FOR October 2015 From 35,000.....(Free Delivery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.