Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,535 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos (33726 Views)

Baby Boy Abandoned In Delta Community (Photos) / Father Tried To Kill His Son Twice After Accusing Him Of Witchcraft. Photos / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
E fit be one pastor wey tell them the poor boy was the root cause of their problems and they did his bidding.

And I'm sure he received a good pay out for that 'divine' revelation. Hallelujah the lord is good.
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Dboy55(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Isoduwa:
The boy resemble Benin witch my opinion if you talk truth you die if you don't you die there
Your papa left balls
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
shina277:
them parents anger at their own predicament was probably channelled to the boy due to frustration.poverty can mess with ones head atimes they would likely be regretting their act presently.may their prayers be answered sha

You really expect god to answer the prayers of ppl that abandoned their own child? Religion is truly for the daft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Rosarie(f): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
So heart breaking
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Toosure70:
Y involving pastor in your stupidity now? is it only pastor that sees visions?

Who dey see vision pass pastors?
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Its all poverty. No rich person will abandon their child like this.

That's why I always insult iidiots who don't breath without vomiting words like 'sex' and 'marriage' when they are not in any way ready for all things that follow.

Poverty stricken people can be very wicked. I hate them with every fiber of my bones.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
So, so troubling.... cry
That little precious, innocent boy who can't fend for himself.
It's so hard not to be furious when I see things like this.
I just can't understand this mind-set...mixing superstition with religion.
Nigerians, you have got to stop this superstitious, fanatical mentality...seriously.
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
1Sharon:

You really expect god to answer the prayers of ppl that abandoned their own child? Religion is truly for the daft
if their prayers remain unanswered and they continue in their current state,do you think they will be incapable of doing something worse.BTW pls no insult(s)
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Isoduwa(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dboy55:
Your papa left balls

See one of them upper witch
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Organs(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
That is the problem with We, Nigerians. We are just self centered and mean spirited. This is not just a failure of his parents, but the whole society. At the very least, a lot of people saw this boy homeless, day in day out living on the street and just walk on by. Even Pastors and men of God will walk past this guy and mind their business. Shame on all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Blue3k(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
The parents should be charged for their crime.

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by McPerry(f): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Delta n witchcraft...
I can never stay there even though am from Delta.
Chaiiiii
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by FOBOKO(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
The child is now an orphan without his parent dead,this is ridiculous.
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by realmindz: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Earthbound:

There, that's better.

All pastors are bastards.
Oyedepo has done worse humliating an innocent girl in his congregation

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by temiflex01(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Igbos and witchcraft believe na 5&6, Easily brainwashed race undecided undecided undecided
Reason Nnamdi Kanu is flourishing with his lies over there undecided
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Saintsami(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hmm! oga 00. This life sha
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by shadyLP(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
E fit be one pastor wey tell them the poor boy was the root cause of their problems and they did his bidding.

I will never ever doubt your comment..
Such is common here in this country and the worst part of it is that those useless bloody pastors go majestically free without being brutalized undecided
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by poyet(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
My people from the south, especially south south, I pity una. We the northern Christians scarcely believe witches and wizards could do us anything....make una stop dey believe some unbaked "pastors"
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
I pray God keeps this kid's parents alive to see his prosperity when he grows up in age.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by magicfairy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Contact please
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Wisemen0147(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.
Rhe judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Ozkar: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Organs:
That is the problem with We, Nigerians. We are just self centered and mean spirited. This is not just a failure of his parents, but the whole society. At the very least, a lot of people saw this boy homeless, day in day out living on the street and just walk on by. Even Pastors and men of God will walk past this guy and mind their business. Shame on all of us.
were you the one that took action and helped get him placed in an orphanage? Speak for yourself jare. Shame on you for dismissing the good done by those who aren't responsible for the child in the first place. I guess condemning everyone makes you feel better about yourself.

No, it is not a shared failure. The child didn't beg to be born. The society didn't give birth to him either. His parents did and they failed him. Someone else took action and got the kid off the streets.

Keep your shame to yourself, there are still good Nigerians out there.
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
They are wicked.
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Segeshow: 12:16am On Jan 12, 2019
I remember during my NYSC, I served in one God forsaken spot in Plateau state called Pankshin.There was this little girl who was accused of witchcraft,they now chained her to a pole for 2 weeks until her right leg autoamputated. The bastard now brought her with no limb to hospital because she was malnourished and septic. They had to pull me off him after I lost it and descended with punches on him.The hospital workers too were of the opinion that the girl was in a coven of witches. Superstition and religious zealotry is the bane of the black man. From observation, the ease with which we main,lynch, inflict harm on others without a thought shows most Africans are inherently callous. Otherwise how will you accused a 5 year old of witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Peppergroove(m): 1:21am On Jan 12, 2019
Was hoping to see Akwa ibom
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Judybash93(m): 1:37am On Jan 12, 2019
ULSHERLAN:
Surprised not in akwa ibom this time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thieves Who Stole N3M Worth Of Fish Arrested (Photos) / Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / Baba Ijesha To Spend 5 Years In Prison, Not 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.