Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (18790 Views)

Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Harry Potter Actor, Dies Aged 69 / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by mithel(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2011
Damn,where have i been all this while,i should gave been here with you guys.

I am a hp fanatic,i have followed from day 1,and the fact that the first serie came out when i was in js1,that meant that i took each serie as a movie for each year i was in secondary school.

I loved hp to the extent that,i call my teachers hp names,my biology(herbology) teacher was prof. Sprout (a woman) and so on.even my classmates had names,ofcos i chose to be harry,n my best friends ron and hermione,and a neville and dean thomas(the guy luvd talking football(quaditch))

and i had my book of spells,my favorites are obliviate(memory),patronum,ridiculus.

Too bad am in nigeria,i have an habit of waithng for the clear unpirated hp cd to cme out b4 watching it.

I love HP.

Stupefy
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by marcus1234: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2011
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
rip harry potter sequel
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2011
I'm a die hard fan of Harry Potter especially[i] The Goblet of Fire[/i]. I never get tired of it. My favorite part was the Priori Incantatem part where Harry and Voldemeort's wands connected. Awesome scene.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c’s Elder Sister Blasts Haters / Burna Boy, Teni, Zlatan And DJ Neptune Set To Perform At Bbnaija 2019 Premiere / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.