Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears (18839 Views)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / BBA Nominations: Goldie Saves Prezzo In Tears And Replaced With Kietta / Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by ambrosini593(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
Please, is this really part of Goldie`s strategy to winning this Big Brother Africa grand prize? And making we Nigerians proud again? Goldie has surprised fellow Big Brother housemate and now beau prezzo (looks like naija area boy or cocaine smoker) when she prepared a snack for him, took it upstairs to his bed (a married man) and fed him. And the love birds went on to share an intimate moment together in bed after the snack. Some housemate even complained that goldie should take it easy with herself and if not it could lead to madness

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Godmother(f): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2012
Walahi if I cud lay my hands on Goldie right now I wud rip that wig off her head. What rubbish strategy is she apply givin us naija girls a bad name?

How can anyone be so silly and over someone like Prezzo of all pple!!! Smh

5 Likes

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Goldieluks: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2012
They both look unkempt, who is this Goldie sef? angry

9 Likes

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by queensmith: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2012
i dont get it? how does stepping anywhere near that incredibly ugly man win her anything?

and is he really married? chineke!

1 Like

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by inspirenet: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2012
Godmother: Walahi if I cud lay my hands on Goldie right now I wud rip that wig off her head. What rubbish strategy is she apply givin us naija girls a bad name?

How can anyone be so silly and over someone like Prezzo of all pple!!! Smh

Buh I tot Naija girls r caring
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2012
TUNE TO DTSV KU-BAND >>>CCTV LIVE COVERAGE OF CHINA SPACE LAUNCH.......EXCITING

1 Like

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2012
Is she HIGH on cheap drugs or what? shocked
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by mallorca(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2012
HQ: Is she HIGH on cheap drugs or what? shocked
just my though
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by tellwisdom: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2012
Wetin come happen?? How that one come take concern me and my family??

And why would this make front page again for goodness sake embarassed embarassed.

4 Likes

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2012
Your guess is as good as mine. She would do anything to bag the money even if it means feigning affection for that ugly bozo. That would put her in the public eye as someone who probably came to seek love and is not really there for the prize.
In a way, she is attracting positive attention to herself. Let's see if it works for her though.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2012
Goldieluks: They both look unkempt, who is this Goldie sef? angry
& where did u cum abt dat name (Goldieluks) if u've not hrd abt goldie b4? Mke u no cum dey form 4here oo!

2 Likes

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2012
tellwisdom: Wetin come happen?? How that one come take concern me and my family??

And why would this make front page again for goodness sake embarassed embarassed.

Ask them 4 me o.. Why would a very stupid thread like dis make the Front page.. Guess there is no more interesting topics... Shame on NL.

1 Like

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Tyche(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2012
Waste of front page space.

1 Like

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Swaggababa: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2012
OMG!!! Omo dis their love is not a play play sumtin oh!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by domdolly2050(f): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2012
She has shown d 9ja guys her weak point,I woonder if she will ever find love when she comes back 2 9ja,as 4 prezzo,d guy is just playin her.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by babe4chi(f): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2012
Mtcheeew...... Ugly goldie tongue

1 Like

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Joey82(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2012
i was just thinking:
is the money so important to goldie? are nigerian celebrities this poor?
most of the celebrities in the house are there catching their fun and she's busy lovy dovying for a married man on a public setting.
cant blame her though, u wont imagine hw lonely some celebrity ladies are?
she dey fall hand die!

1 Like

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by kuphid(f): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2012
Smh rigorously 4 her. D so called celebrity representing 9ja,na her hand she go just fall not 9ja, @least we hv had better peeps represent us. D guy is even married, so he said anyways.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by iyatrustee(f): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2012
Goldieluks: They both look unkempt, who is this Goldie sef? angry

as if its not you! angry
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by philip0906(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2012
she will come back 2 naija very soon and u peeps complaining here will still buy her cds and listen 2 her songs. . .wonder y someone will sit down watching bba

3 Likes

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Jcjames(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2012
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Lilspicer(f): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2012
Both of dem look lik second class ape..dont be suprise after bba he music career go end she and her rubbish songs....overmake-up and ladygaga wanna be..na gay denrele carry her and karen go der self mtcheew
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Sagytarius(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2012
tellwisdom: Wetin come happen?? How that one come take concern me and my family??

Thunder fire u!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Sagytarius(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2012
Bimfo: Ask them 4 me o.. Why would a very stupid thread like dis make the Front page.. Guess there is no more interesting topics... Shame on NL.

Amadioha dismember your head!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by lwise(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2012
The girl is mad,the girl is man.Anytime I set my eyes on Goldie,I will give her a hot/dirty slap.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by ifihearam: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2012
Na wa ooo
I still don't understand goldie's script in connection to winning the money because even the prezzo is a game player and very much interested in winning and from the look of things prezzo seems to carry d day becos he is the most supported person in the house.. So where is the chances of ape looking goldie with very dry parole,so swag,makes the house dull like mugu.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by tellwisdom: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2012
Sagytarius:

Thunder fire u!

Who be this goat again??
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Xionez(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2012
Chai. After this she go enter Naija n begin form, claim levels, claim big girls don't grovel type of things.
Omo, her own don dey too much. There is nothing like voting out of curiosity for me again.
Its irritating really. Tati and Richard own even better IMO.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by okunboy: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2012
WHY IS SOME OF YOU SOMERSAULTING OVER THIS? THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF THE GAME. THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN EVERYDAY AROUND US. SINGLE LADIES FALLING IN LOVE WITH MARRIED MAN. IS THAT STRANGE TO YOU? IS IT DAT U HAVE NOT SEEN DAT B4 JUST BECAUSE SOME OF THE HOUSE-MATES ARE NOT DOING SUCH, DOES NOT MEAN THEY SANER, THEY ARE JUST BEEN CONSCIOUS OF THE CAMERA. THE GIRL LET IT LOOSE, AND BEEN REAL. YOU WOULD NOT KNOW WAT OTHER HOUSE-MATES WOULD DO IF THOSE CAMERA ARE DROPPED FROM THE PUBLIC VIEW FOR 5MINS. LET THIS GAL BE ABEG!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by tellwisdom: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2012
Xionez: Chai. After this she go enter Naija n begin form, claim levels, claim big girls don't grovel type of things.
Omo make she go sidon there.

Form levels for who?? Even rihanna no reach undecided undecided
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Sagytarius(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2012
tellwisdom:

Who be this goat again??

imbecyle
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by tellwisdom: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2012
Sagytarius:

imbecyle

"imbecyle??" wetin that one mean?? Aby na "bicycle" u wan write?

Mumu pikin undecided undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere / Patience Ozokwor Vs Camilla Mgberekpe: Who Is A Better Actress? / 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.