Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Challenge!!! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Challenge!!! (9309 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
This section of Nairaland is dying!!! As a lover of Rap/Hip Hop, I can't watch it die!!!

I also want to use this platform to see/know how good my rap/battle skills are.

Fun fact- Rappers Like Limerick and Blaqbonez started as battle rappers on Nairaland.

So, Here goes.........

I'm challenging any available rapper to a BATTLE!!!!!!!!
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Don't tell me there are no more rappers on Nairaland.......

I'm tired of waiting. cry
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nairaland rappers, WHERE YA AT ?!?

Let's revive this section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2019
raptex:
Nairaland rappers, WHERE YA AT ?!?

Let's revive this section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell is here. But are you there?
I need someone that can give my songs some air.
Rapping on Nairaland is not enough.
Let's start with some exposure stuff.
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Hell is here. But are you there?
I need someone that can give my songs some air.
Rapping on Nairaland is not enough.
Let's start with some exposure stuff.
Are you accepting my challenge or nah?
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
raptex:
Are you accepting my challenge or nah?
I have accepted it.
Currently waiting for the next line of action.
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
HellVictorinho:

I have accepted it.
Currently waiting for the next line of action.
Ok. Do you wanna go first or should I?
Re: Challenge!!! by PaulAris: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Let y'all bloody ass begin! We with you
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
raptex:
Go first.
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
@HellVictorinho

I'm bout to teach you a lesson, call me the rap instructor/ I'm so ill with the flow,but I don't need a doctor

A1 flows and bars, I bring em to your doorstep/ Don't try me on the mic if you wanna protect your rep

Everytime I rhyme, I make other rappers fidget/ When it comes to bars, I'm a giant, others are midgets

I rap for hip hop heads, Real shiit is what I'm rapping bout/ Other rappers are no match for me, I got all of em tapping out

I'm the real King of This rap shiit, other rappers just dey lay claim/ We're not on the same level, my weakest bars will thrash your A-game/ Compared to me, y'all other rappers are way lame/I'm here to kill y'all, I'm not here to play games

I keep my game tight, I lock the flow like a cell/ I spit fire on the mic, but it ain't hard to tell/ When dope rappers are mentioned, my name's gotta ring a bell/ Your name says it all, boy, I'm bout to give you hell(L)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see what you got, kid!

1 Like

Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
raptex:
Alright, Hell can't wait for anyone before he starts burning,
And I hope raptex ain't dodging cos he drew the battle line but I am going on with my rhyming without minding what he calls his timing.
If you must battle with me,you have got to accept that you are dealing with flames compounded by fire unless you ain't real and I don't joke with fakes in the game,raptex is unknown to me and even his name sounds unpopular to me.
Yet,I won't go over though I can do it like Hovah ,
and when I am tested, it results in what could be described as a divine explosion.
But, instead of assumptions on your matter, I will just declare this space, MINE, for my words weigh a lot more than what you could ever carry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
@HellVictorinho

Where can we get a neutral judge to Decide the hotter verse?

Og's of rap battles section, your attention is needed.
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
raptex:
@HellVictorinho

Where can we get a neutral judge to Decide the hotter verse?

Og's of rap battles section, your attention is needed.
Do the Og's exist?
Just wondering though.
Re: Challenge!!! by PaulAris: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
raptex:
@HellVictorinho

I'm bout to teach you a lesson, call me the rap instructor/ I'm so ill with the flow,but I don't need a doctor

A1 flows and bars, I bring em to your doorstep/ Don't try me on the mic if you wanna protect your rep

Everytime I rhyme, I make other rappers fidget/ When it comes to bars, I'm a giant, others are midgets

I rap for hip hop heads, Real shiit is what I'm rapping bout/ Other rappers are no match for me, I got all of em tapping out

I'm the real King of This rap shiit, other rappers just dey lay claim/ We're not on the same level, my weakest bars will thrash your A-game/ Compared to me, y'all other rappers are way lame/I'm here to kill y'all, I'm not here to play games

I keep my game tight, I lock the flow like a cell/ I spit fire on the mic, but it ain't hard to tell/ When dope rappers are mentioned, my name's gotta ring a bell/ Your name says it all, boy, I'm bout to give you hell(L)
Holy shii!!
Someone is smokin'!
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
PaulAris:

Holy shii!!
Someone is smokin'!
Take note of the blatant lies.
Rap shouldn't involve unnecessary lies.
Re: Challenge!!! by PaulAris: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Alright, Hell can't wait for anyone before he starts burning,
And I hope raptex ain't dodging cos he drew the battle line but I am going on with my rhyming without minding what he calls his timing.
If you must battle with me,you have got to accept that you are dealing with flames compounded by fire unless you ain't real and I don't joke with fakes in the game,raptex is unknown to me and even his name sounds unpopular to me.
Yet,I won't go over though I can do it like Hovah ,
and when I am tested, it results in what could be described as a divine explosion.
But, instead of assumptions on your matter, I will just declare this space, MINE, for my words weigh a lot more than what you could ever carry.
Damn!! love the last punch tho
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Do the Og's exist?
Just wondering though.
To be honest, I don't think so. Like I said in the original post, this section is DYING!!!
Re: Challenge!!! by PaulAris: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Take note of the blatant lies.
Rap shouldn't involve unnecessary lies.
Yh sure I do take note
Buh hey its a rap battle, and y'all are anonymous
As long as the punches are strong, lines are fluid and rhymes are timed, we won't really bother about the literal contents of the lines. The only exception is if its stolen
Besides we the judges, so no need to point your opponent's errors except you composing your next words from em
And hey if you notice any "blatant lies", you can use em' for your next core (yunno wah I mean).
Just a tip about battling
Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
PaulAris:
Holy shii!! Someone is smokin'!
Yep
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
PaulAris:

Yh sure I do take note
Buh hey its a rap battle, and y'all are anonymous
As long as the punches are strong, lines are fluid and rhymes are timed, we won't really bother about the literal contents of the lines. The only exception is if its stolen
Besides we the judges, so no need to point your opponent's errors except you composing your next words from em
And hey if you notice any "blatant lies", you can use em' for your next core (yunno wah I mean).
Just a tip about battling
Cheers!
Yeah,Hell is still burning.
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
OK,I just can't help it,
And even if someone called raptex is smoking,
The fire that he burns will never compare to Hell,
By the order of rap I declare my authority,
No need for conformity,
Cos my style is just as brutal,
You might call it heavy metal and if raptex ain't careful,he will get wounded like he is involved in a battle with the immortals.
My name doesn't just ring your bell,
It also causes you to tell,
So you just have to bear what comes with fear,
And this one is dedicated to raptex,he lasted for as long as he could but he never made it to my court,
More like he never made the cut,
But you wouldn't blame him for his guts,
He just had to try his luck cos that was all he could rely on while I was making use of my knowledge of my onions,
And that's what you can never disprove,
Which is my ability to improve,
Getting in the groove,taking some to their early graves,
If it is rap, it is mine,
You better not undermine,
Lest you end up like a friend of mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
@HellVictorinho
I manhandle my opponents,I don't play fair/ Before you get on my level, you'd have grown grey hair/ Other rappers don't want it with me, so, they stay clear/ This rap game ain't for kids, nigga, go back to day care

I'm here to revive this section, cos I see it's in shambles/ And kill every rapper on it, Imma make you an example

I'm the best with the flow, spitting this rhythm and poetry/ And none of y'all rappers can try to go toe to toe with me

And if you try to, imma break your leg/ I'll make you bow down to me, imma make you beg

I'm married to the game but the paper got me engaged/ You don't wanna get me annoyed or make me enraged

I'm bad, I'm dangerous like Michael/I got too many verses the Holy Bible/I'm killing other rappers,boy, I'm Homicidal/ When it comes to rap,nigga,I'm my Only Rival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
raptex:
@HellVictorinho
I manhandle my opponents,I don't play fair/ Before you get on my level, you'd have grown grey hair/ Other rappers don't want it with me, so, they stay clear/ This rap game ain't for kids, nigga, go back to day care

I'm here to revive this section, cos I see it's in shambles/ And kill every rapper on it, Imma make you an example

I'm the best with the flow, spitting this rhythm and poetry/ And none of y'all rappers can try to go toe to toe with me

And if you try to, imma break your leg/ I'll make you bow down to me, imma make you beg

I'm married to the game but the paper got me engaged/ You don't wanna get me annoyed or make me enraged

I'm bad, I'm dangerous like Michael/I got too many verses the Holy Bible/I'm killing other rappers,boy, I'm Homicidal/ When it comes to rap,nigga,I'm my Only Rival
You're not being real,
Why the fake news? And who do you think you can deceive with such views?
Let's call a spade a spade,
You have been nothing but expired pomade,
You make rap look terrible,
Why are you so irresponsible?
I declare your so-called rap deplorable,
And if you are not careful,you will end up like nothing but rats moving under the tables.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2019
HellVictorinho:

You're not being real,
Why the fake news? And who do you think you can deceive with such views?
Let's call a spade a spade,
You have been nothing but expired pomade,
You make rap look terrible,
Why are you so irresponsible?
I declare your so-called rap deplorable,
And if you are not careful,you will end up like nothing but rats moving under the tables.
When it comes to rap,nigga, I don't fear nobody/ Cos I'm a murderer with the bars and my flow is so bloody

So sorry for your loss, nigga, I'm a killer/But sorry not sorry like I'm Bryson Tiller
Re: Challenge!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2019
I'VE DECLARED MYSELF THE JUDGE AND I'M HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT BOTH OF YOU LOST THE RAP BATTLE TOGETHER.
YOU BOTH CAN STOP BATTLING EACH OTHER NOW, AND GO HOME... SO THAT WE CAN REST FROM THIS RAP CONTEST CLOWNS' CIRCUS SHOW. undecided
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2019
raptex:
When it comes to rap,nigga, I don't fear nobody/ Cos I'm a murderer with the bars and my flow is so bloody

So sorry for your loss, nigga, I'm a killer/But sorry not sorry like I'm Bryson Tiller

Is this a joke or are you getting choked?
Who declared you the winner when you can't put two and two together in the rap matters?
And I don't mind if you get buried before the rap order,
I'm not in for crap and I don't set traps,
I just go straight to the point with the purest of raps,
So make sure raptex is actually alive before you start talking because I am always dead to noise making,
And if you are anything close to smart,you would have realized that I am not minding what you consider healthy by your timing,
It's all about the torment that you get rapwise and if anyone cares to know, I am just waiting for you to start doing some lyrical mourning.
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
I'VE DECLARED MYSELF THE JUDGE AND I'M HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT BOTH OF YOU LOST THE RAP BATTLE TOGETHER.
YOU BOTH CAN STOP BATTLING EACH OTHER NOW, AND GO HOME... SO THAT WE CAN REST FROM THIS RAP CONTEST CLOWNS' CIRCUS SHOW. undecided
CAPSLOCKED,I will advise you to remain locked up wherever you are,
And if your head can't bear the magnitude of this battle, you can as well find something else doing before it becomes too hot for you to handle,
Cos not everyone qualifies to be a judge and if you really have the guts,you won't mind testing your mind with some of the greats,
I don't know about raptex but as for me and my rap devils,we will always serve you with fire!!!!
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
@HellVictorinho

Rappers like you, I murder em in an instant/ Me to other rappers is like a giant to an infant/ I keep it real, you're fake like Boobs/ass implants/ This is real shiit, nigga, I'm just been frank

Rappers like you, I murder em mercilessly/ I'm the realest mc, wack is how the rest be/ I'm a killer on the mic,boy, don't even test me/ Ain't no way around it,nigga, you know who the best be!!!
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
Baba caps,how far na?

Don't tell me you ain't enjoying the show/Don't tell me I ain't sick with the flow/Don't tell me you ain't feeling how I murder rappers like HellVictorinho and co/I'm a killer with the bars, I let these niggaz know

1 Like

Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
raptex:
@HellVictorinho

Rappers like you, I murder em in an instant/ Me to other rappers is like a giant to an infant/ I keep it real, you're fake like Boobs/ass implants/ This is real shiit, nigga, I'm just been frank

Rappers like you, I murder em mercilessly/ I'm the realest mc, wack is how the rest be/ I'm a killer on the mic,boy, don't even test me/ Ain't no way around it,nigga, you know who the best be!!!
NOISE!!!!!!!,
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
HellVictorinho:
NOISE!!!!!!!,
Lol. Come up with something better then!
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
raptex:
Baba caps,how far na?

Don't tell me you ain't enjoying the show/Don't tell me I ain't sick with the flow/Don't tell me you ain't feeling how I murder rappers like HellVictorinho and co/I'm a killer with the bars, I let these niggaz know

My replies are actually wasting cos you seem not to understand that this is rap,
And it is not all about baseless rhymes,
The fact that you're privileged to face me doesn't make you rich in substance and if I wish I could end you without any need for another round of endless poor deliveries by someone like raptex who claims to be delivered from crap-syndrome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open / Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi / Dopest Modenine Barz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.