Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? (4028 Views)

EA Blame Single-player For $3.7 BILLION Dollar Loss / This Is The Best Single-player Mobile Game! / 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
They charge us an arm and a leg for data ...only for us to beg to to see bars !!!
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by LucemFerre: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Haha... Like Tom in that last Tom and Jerry episode

1 Like

Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by SavageMajor(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2019
So true, imagine buying a game today to play online and the next day you see a patch at a whooping 10GB, Wetin man go do!!
Psychodavidovic:
Lool Data is no joke in this country.

Without Unlimited data, you just can't play online games with developers shunning out updates and patches in GBs.

However, online gaming is where the fun is. PUBG, after almost a year is still hot but campaign games tend to bore you after you're done with it the first time.

Also, BR is really nice, it gives everyone a fair chance, regardless of if you spend or do not spend in the game.

3 Likes

Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by Memberclub(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Data should not a be a problem. This is 2019 haba. I play pubg and FUT on my ps4 online almost everyday.
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Memberclub:
Data should not a be a problem. This is 2019 haba. I play pubg and FUT on my ps4 online almost everyday.

Location and ISP ?

1 Like

Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by NoonMasamune: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Heh. Battle royale isn't what's going to doom us. There are many other genres besides Shooter.

What is actually going to doom us is the fact that about maybe six years from now, cloud gaming will be mainstream ie internet connection to play games will be mandatory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by mrMeen(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
You know cloud gaming will be popular but their is this appeal for a physical touchable disc that cannot be replaced so I do not think that physical discs will fade.
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by Mizik(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
LucemFerre:

Hoooly cow. Mine shows like 3 hundred an something o. I used to think that sh!t showed how strong my network was o. I been Don dey think to take screenshot use am brag... Chai
Lwkmd. You be nab ni?
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by dewhaley: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2019
In my Spare Time i play PUBG,Creative Destruction and Fortnite on mobile at 115-120ms.....Not too bad for Nigerian gaming tho...I use Spectranet (40gb/mnth )so data isnt issue here
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by LucemFerre: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2019
dewhaley:
In my Spare Time i play PUBG,Creative Destruction and Fortnite on mobile at 115-120ms.....Not too bad for Nigerian gaming tho...I use Spectranet (40gb/mnth )so data isnt issue here

Wait until GTA VI comes out... Your 40gb would feel like 10mb
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by dewhaley: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2019
LucemFerre:

Wait until GTA VI comes out... Your 40gb would feel like 10mb
Lol... I was talking about Mobile bruh... Well If Gta VI is out, I can still play at early hours (1-7am) *UNLIMITEDLY* without data concerns on my pc
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by DOBOEFEMENA: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
More Gaming Companies are going to make more improvements in gaming to make their games more interactive including the micro transactions you talked about @psychodavidovic @dewhaley PUBG is the shit and I know data issues are always major but 115 - 120 ms is still relatively good. @dewhaley how would you like to test a smilar game to PUBG and give your own opinion about it or rate it?
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:
More Gaming Companies are going to make more improvements in gaming to make their games more interactive including the micro transactions you talked about @psychodavidovic @dewhaley PUBG is the shit and I know data issues are always major but 115 - 120 ms is still relatively good. @dewhaley how would you like to test a smilar game to PUBG and give your own opinion about it or rate it?

115 to 120ms is good but people with 25 and below will always have the slight advantage and in fast paced games like Fornite and Pubg, these little things can meant a lot.

Micro transaction are good but they have to keep it purely cosmetic. Not pay2win which ruined games like Modern Combat 5 on Mobile. I'll keep saying it, the reason why PUBG and Fornite are this big is that everyone is given a fair chance in the game; no matter how much you spend in the game, someone new that hasn't spent a dime can still whoop your ass.

Just imagine people paying to land with level 3 helmet and armor with AWM and M24. I would have stopped playing a long time ago. grin
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by dewhaley: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

I'm not that much a gamer bruh, so I'll pass if given the opportunity.Thanks for considering me though.
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by DOBOEFEMENA: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2019
@psychodavidovic I like the part where you said " a new person that just joined can whoop your ass" lol very funny smileyand I agree that "pay to play" [/b]features on games killed games like Modern Combat 5. Yeah its true for fast paced games like PUB G and Fort Nite [b]data is very essential but for a game like Modern Combat 5 data wont be a major factor as other factors like paid features and your length of stay within the game will make you rise higher than other players in the game. @Psychodavidovic will you be willing to carry on this conversation on social media (facebook or Instagram)?@dewhaley any recommendations where I can find game testers?
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by LucemFerre: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
randolphgow:
Greetings Gamers.

Do you like PC gaming? Then join our new group on WhatsApp called MKG-MR (Mouse and Keyboard Gamer - Master Race)

We are all about PC games, discussing the latest in PC gaming hardware and PC gaming news.

Zero eight one zero five seven zero zero one nine three

Game on

You never taya?
Continu (in Patience Jonathan's voice)

1 Like

Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by chiboy1116: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
blazerinno:
I swear this country is hopeless. Even the best networks have terrible latency. The best latency I've seen is 129 on Airtel 4G and I have tried everything. Swift, Etisalat, MTN and spectranet...I didn't try Glo tho ��� no need for that
the best I have seen is Etisalat ....16ms.
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by LucemFerre: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
chiboy1116:
the best I have seen is Etisalat ....16ms.

9mobile gives me 200+
But still better than MTN that gives me 600-700- even 900+ MTN is a dead network for gaming wallahi
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by LucemFerre: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2019
randolphgow:
Greetings Gamers.

Do you like PC gaming? Then join our new group on WhatsApp called MKG-MR (Mouse and Keyboard Gamer - Master Race)

We are all about PC games, discussing the latest in PC gaming hardware and PC gaming news.

Zero eight one zero five seven zero zero one nine three

I will report you to the mods... Stop am
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by zubairismail(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
LucemFerre:

I will report you to the mods... Stop am

Yeah i have also done that... Too much spam this guy was spreading...

1 Like

Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
@chiboy1116 really bro, Etisalat? with the standards you are giving, Etisalat is not up to par o. Also what games have you played on MTN?
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
@psychodavidovic are you down for the conversation?
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:
@psychodavidovic are you down for the conversation?

Yeah
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by chiboy1116: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:
@chiboy1116 really bro, Etisalat? with the standards you are giving, Etisalat is not up to par o. Also what games have you played on MTN?
Etisalat is really okay I'll need gwarimpa .... Etisalat , MTN,Airtel(4g) . But MTN is preferable if u wanna get nat2 easily . I have played FIFA , pes , mkxl with MTN and Etisalat.
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by DOBOEFEMENA: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
@psychodavidovic let's continue on Game Lovers Nigeria on Facebook and what's the highest level you've reached in Fort Nite?
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by DOBOEFEMENA: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
@chiboy1116 mtn is not bad at all, last last. Have you played FIFA 19 on android?
Re: Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? by chiboy1116: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:
@chiboy1116 mtn is not bad at all, last last. Have you played FIFA 19 on android?
nop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Game Alert!!!!!!! Suicide Squad: Special Ops / Dell G7 Gaming Laptop For Sale / Looking For PS4 Cds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.